US and Qatar agree to not release 6 Billion dollars to Iran

this is all bs.

Iran will fund terrorists no matter what.

The mental masturbation you exhibit is hilarious.
What? Of course they will fund terrorists. That's why we don't give them their own money back which was held due to sanctions. Even Qatar realized this money was not going to be used for "humanitarian" reasons.

What? Of course they will fund terrorists. That's why we don't give them their own money back which was held due to sanctions. Even Qatar realized this money was not going to be used for "humanitarian" reasons.

Did Qatar say that? No they did not. This is just a punishment. Iran will continue to do whatever it wants to do.

and I wrote: "Iran will fund terrorists no matter what." and you post as if I said something else. Go get emotional somewhere else.

Did Qatar say that? No they did not. This is just a punishment. Iran will continue to do whatever it wants to do.

and I wrote: "Iran will fund terrorists no matter what." and you post as if I said something else. Go get emotional somewhere else.
Yes, Iran should be punished for funding a massacre against Jews so horrific that it’s the worst since the Holocaust.

And that Iran will just continue to do whatever it wants - oh well, so they want to kill Jews, whatever - is not acceptable. Trump made sure they didn’t have the money for it, and Chamberlain tried to appease the Iranian Regime.

The deal was Qatar would be in charge of the money and only distribute it for humanitarian reasons. Now Qatar says they will not release the money so, apparently, they don't believe the money will be used for humanitarian reasons.

"Humanitarian Reasons" was obvious cover for Obama 2.0 (a.k.a The Biden Regime) to pump up Terrorism with another infusion of billions $$$. Looks like the polling scared off the Democrats from the latest cash drop to the Mullahs.

The Hamas leadership is in Qatar. Why the fuck are they still alive?

US needs to send the message: end those fuckers NOW and we want their heads for identification..

Yes, Iran should be punished for funding a massacre against Jews so horrific that it’s the worst since the Holocaust.

And that Iran will just continue to do whatever it wants - oh well, so they want to kill Jews, whatever - is not acceptable. Trump made sure they didn’t have the money for it, and Chamberlain tried to appease the Iranian Regime.

Did Iran fund this recent attack? And don't even try to hide behind the Holocaust when you advocate doing the same to Palestinians.

Iran suck. Yet you sleep with their ideas on how to deal with others.

The Hamas leadership is in Qatar. Why the fuck are they still alive?

US needs to send the message: end those fuckers NOW and we want their heads for identification..

We had leaders of despicable groups here in the US. Try and keep up with international laws and diplomacy, and geopolitics.

You're no better, when out of emotional pain you sound like them.

The deal was Qatar would be in charge of the money and only distribute it for humanitarian reasons. Now Qatar says they will not release the money so, apparently, they don't believe the money will be used for humanitarian reasons.
apparently?

Hmm... nope.

It's far more complicated, yet simple. Please try and pay attention.

TEL AVIV/WASHINGTON, Oct 12 (Reuters) - The United States said on Thursday that Iran would not gain access any time soon to $6 billion in Iranian funds parked in a Qatar bank last month as part of a prisoner exchange and that Washington retained the right to completely freeze the account.

The question of Iranian access to the funds has been in the spotlight since Iran-backed Palestinian Hamas militants attacked Israel on Saturday, killing more than 1,300 people and taking scores of hostages back to the Palestinian Gaza Strip.

Iran is most likely being punished for not reigning in HAMAS. Iranian money is a negotiating chip.

Last edited:
apparently?

Hmm... nope.

It's far more complicated, yet simple. Please try and pay attention.

Iran is most likely being punished for not reigning in HAMAS. Iranian money is a negotiating chip.
Spin it any way you like. We made a stupid deal, including releasing prisoners and now we know that the deal should have never been made because Qatar has stopped it.

How do we know that trump did not leak secrets at his mar a lago play house that included sensitive information from Israel. I am sure an investigation will be forthcoming.
Because he was the president, those docs are his to take and declassify.
None of Joey Capone's stolen docs have even the least little bit of legitimacy.
Keep up the great campaigning jimboliar!

Forum List

Back