US and Qatar agree to not release 6 Billion dollars to Iran

I arrived in Vietnam in November of 1967 and left in April of 1970, sans going home for leave three times. For every month that coward spent in Vietnam I spent five.

I have no knowledge of Kerry's service other than what...
...than what you've been fed by haters with political agendas.

Your experience: If what you say is true, I apologize for doubting you -- which I still partially do, because you when you come across as such a hateful poster and crazed liar so often here...

you figure it out

You said Iran does not deserve it's own money. Please don't suggest Dante addressed anything else.

Freezing somebody's money is an admission it's their money to begin with. I suggested you rephrase claiming people do not deserve their own money.
We have an old House Troll running along doing drive bys (with FAke News reps)

There is nothing in the post that is fake. It just makes for a 'neg rep' drive by.

Dante says "Thank You!"

usmb gtopa1 fake bs.png

Iran is a funding source for terrorist like Hamas worldwide. Even if the money was for humanitarian purposes, they do not deserve it.
But they claimed that money would only be used for “humanitarian purposes”. If that was true then why freeze it?

Oh, because Biden was LYING about it and it could be used to fund terrorism.

...than what you've been fed by haters with political agendas.

Your experience: If what you say is true, I apologize for doubting you -- which I still partially do, because you when you come across as such a hateful poster and crazed liar so often here...

you figure it out

Youhjave no no knowledge of Kerry's service other than what the goddamn Democrat spin machine tells you and we all know how they lie.

My knowledge comes from the accounts of the real veterans that served with him and know he is a coward and a liar.

But they claimed that money would only be used for “humanitarian purposes”. If that was true then why freeze it?

Oh, because Biden was LYING about it and it could be used to fund terrorism.
Not if they do not have the funds to use.

Youhjave no no knowledge of Kerry's service other than what the goddamn Democrat spin machine tells you and we all know how they lie.

My knowledge comes from the accounts of the real veterans that served with him and know he is a coward and a liar.
So is every draft dodging president and vice president.

Actually you old hag, Dante never made excuses for Iran. Never. (and money is fungible, so what. It's still considered theirs -- by law)

next
Funny. This poster ^^^ tells the other poster that he comes across as hateful, and then addresses me as an “old hag.”

It’s not Iran’s money to use to massacre 1,000 Jews. That supersedes any “law.”

Dante keeps referring to himself in the third person. That tells me he is sock puppeting and is too stupid to keep track of which pseudonym he’s responding to.

But But But MAGAts are claiming that Iran has already used the money to fund Hama's attack..............
They did. The whole thing is just a shell game. But, this will hurt because with Iran pre-spending the 6 billion and then not receiving it is going to be a big blow to them. Why do you think Qatar is doing this? Because they know Iran was intricately involved with this attack and that the money was not used for humanitarian reasons.

Not true. I was won over to admiring the Senator -- after being in rooms with his mates who served on the boat with him.

I had veterans with serious awards and medals tell me personally that they would go to hell and back again with Kerry. So fuck you. I have the word(s) of the people in the boat with him.

Iran is a funding source for terrorist like Hamas worldwide. Even if the money was for humanitarian purposes, they do not deserve it.
This is great news if true.

Forum List

Back