US announces sending additional troops to the Middle East

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Gee, couldn’t see this coming. Biden has fucked things up so bad, wars are escalating. No effort to negotiate peace anywhere. Only encourage terrorists to ramp things up.

Do you lefties like the idea of being drafted to defend Israel? Or Ukraine?

Gee, couldn’t see this coming. Biden has fucked things up so bad, wars are escalating. No effort to negotiate peace anywhere. Only encourage terrorists to ramp things up.

Well, that would not concern them much.....They aborted a good amount of them. ;)

America is calling a halt to relying on mercenary soldiers being able t swing the tide against Russia.

But at the same time America is ending arms shipments to the Ukraine??

You don't understand

Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th

We are on the very cutting edge cusp of WWIII. We are millimeters from full global war if Iran helps Hezbollah.

Additional? Harris said we didn't have any troops in combat zones at the debate! and ABC didn't correct here....so what do they mean by additional?

Additional? Harris said we didn't have any troops in combat zones at the debate! and ABC didn't correct here....so what do they mean by additional?
Soldiers of fortune fighting in the Ukraine against Russia are not counted. Dead mercenaries are sent home at night.

What has Netanyahu done or said to make you think he wants peace on his borders?

Netanyahu says he won't agree to a deal that ends the war in Gaza, testing the latest truce proposal

Iran won't help Hezbollah or any of the other Iran proxies because they don't need help. Bur the Zionists do.
You're delusional. A nation the size of New Jersey is wiping the floor with Iran and their proxies. They've already done deep covert strikes in Iran's capital, detonated hundreds of communication devices that they successfully had distributed to Hezbollah... and now they are systematically wiping their military infrastructure from the face of the earth.

Want me to go on, terrorist sympathizer?

After Kumalla showed how in the dark and clueless she is about American GI's being in combat zones, I wonder if she knows anything whatsoever about this?

Kamala Harris was wrong when she said there are no U.S. troops in combat zones​

"And as of today, there is not one member of the United States military who is in active duty in a combat zone, in any war zone around the world, the first time this century," Harris said.

What a fucking moron!

You're delusional. A nation the size of New Jersey is wiping the floor with Iran and their proxies. They've already done deep covert strikes in Iran's capital, detonated hundreds of communication devices that they successfully had distributed to Hezbollah... and now they are systematically wiping their military infrastructure from the face of the earth.

Want me to go on, terrorist sympathizer?
Do go on! We've never really discussed the issue with the Zionist regime in sufficient detail. Currently in the opinions of Americans the Zionists have everything under control.

I'm sorry to have to bow out because I don't do armchair wars.

After Kumalla showed how in the dark and clueless she is about American GI's being in combat zones, I wonder if she knows anything whatsoever about this?
She's technically right. Soldiers of fortune aren't counted.
However, in fairness to your opinion, many of them are Americans.

Americans protesting Biden's wars are being easily brushed off as extremists, radicals, and un-American.

And Trump still refuses to pitch in and add his weight to any protest.

The war party owns the debate by numbers that are far too big for Trump to safely challenge.

We are on the very cutting edge cusp of WWIII. We are millimeters from full global war if Iran helps Hezbollah.
spongebob-patrick.gif

Do go on! We've never really discussed the issue with the Zionist regime in sufficient detail. Currently in the opinions of Americans the Zionists have everything under control.

I'm sorry to have to bow out because I don't do armchair wars.
You lost me at "Zionist Regime."

You read 'The Chronicles of the Elders of Zion' too much.

Forum List

Back