US announces sending additional troops to the Middle East

What exactly are you patting yourself on the back for? If you need self reassurance, seek professional help. I'll be here enjoying Israel's complete obliteration of a paper tiger.

I am patting you on the head like I would do a puppy dog being cute.

Which paper tiger is that? And if it is a paper tiger, why the fuck are we sending troops?

Soldiers of fortune fighting in the Ukraine against Russia are not counted. Dead mercenaries are sent home at night.
Huh? What a weird post. I’m not about US soldiers in our armed services…that harris and xiden send to places like Syria and Iraq…that harris obviously has forgotten about

You're delusional. A nation the size of New Jersey is wiping the floor with Iran and their proxies. They've already done deep covert strikes in Iran's capital, detonated hundreds of communication devices that they successfully had distributed to Hezbollah... and now they are systematically wiping their military infrastructure from the face of the earth.

Want me to go on, terrorist sympathizer?

The Israelis destroyed Lebanon before you were born.

The Israelis destroyed Lebanon before you were born.
If you're referring to the 2006 Lebanon War, I was 19 years old. And Hezbollah had done most of the societal damage before Israel leveled it.

But you're just another terrorist sympathizer. Why bother with you?

If they haven't sent the IRGC directly, they aren't directly helping them. That would be an act of war.
They are supplying them with weapons, materials, and financing. Do you not understand the concept of mercenaries? The British paid the Hessians to fight directkly against the colonists in the Revolutionary War.

If you're referring to the 2006 Lebanon War, I was 19 years old. And Hezbollah had done most of the societal damage before Israel leveled it.

But you're just another terrorist sympathizer. Why bother with you?
Israel has been attacking Lebanon since 1950.

Gee, couldn’t see this coming. Biden has fucked things up so bad, wars are escalating. No effort to negotiate peace anywhere. Only encourage terrorists to ramp things up.

Do you lefties like the idea of being drafted to defend Israel? Or Ukraine?
Biden has repeatedly demanded that Israel surrender to the terrorists in order to de-escalate the situation but Israel refuses to surrender. Maybe, just maybe, Biden should try something different.

Forum List

Back