🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US authorities are saying they have uncovered an Iranian plot to assassinate Trump

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Yeah. Sure. "Iranians" will be to blame when the get him. They really don't need much of a cover story. The media will repeat whatever they are told, the moronic dems will do the same, and the government will cover it up.

I have been waiting for a reason to nuke the shit out of those Iranian MF'ers, let the missiles fly!
Actually, that would be a twofer for the globalists. Trump eliminated and a reason to fire up another war.

Yeah. Sure. "Iranians" will be to blame when the get him. They really don't need much of a cover story. The media will repeat whatever they are told, the moronic dems will do the same, and the government will cover it up.

In all the years I have lived on this beautiful blue ball being destroyed by man, I have never seen a greater distrust of American authority and official sources than I see today.

This is not just having an impact domestically but also globally. People from Japan, Australia, UK etc.

Bottom line, "get it right". If the FBI has to come out and arrest a secret service agent and a couple of cops with conspiracy to commit murder of the former president, it MUST be done. Critical in fact.

If there are reasons for failures that aren't so nefarious, heads MUST roll. Just remember what Trump said to Biden about not being able to fire people. You can't support such incompetence if it was the case. I can tell you that the arguments by VERY experienced snipers, military men who have protected VIPS in Iraq when Obama visited paint a very different story.

This is unlike anything I have seen before. All thanks to G-d that Trump wasn't assassinated. If he were, I don't even know what the world would be dealing with today. I've always said he had courage, the most admirable quality in men. He showed it on Saturday.

Embrace patriots. They want America to win and they will be the first people in the front of the line if America is attacked. The lack of faith in these critical institutions is reaching Canadian-like levels. Don't fail us. The world depends on Americas strength and remaining the reserve currency.

So, now you don't believe your sources from the Left? Sad but funny. And, how much did Joey give Iran? $16 billion!!! Iran is just doing Biden a favor.

So, now you don't believe your sources from the Left? Sad but funny. And, how much did Joey give Iran? $16 billion!!! Iran is just doing Biden a favor.
WTF are you going on about? My sources from the left?

Forum List

Back