US Bound Syrians detained in Honduras with fake passports

It's supposedly quite easy these days to get fake Syrian passports in Turkey (and other places probably as well). It's known to the authorities - and not only US - it is also known that the Syrian passport is easy to counterfeit.

There are scores and scores of folks travelling to the US every day. These were just some of those. They were not refugees. The refugees that are coming to the US are going through totally different channels.

I really don't think you should be this worried about the refugees. I understand the fear, believe me I do, but you can't lose your humanity because of fear ...

Should the good people of France have been worried about refugees? Most importantly the ones that were killed by a "refugee"

Interestingly enough, the person who masterminded the attacks in France was a Belgian born native, and one of the members of the team was a French national. Maybe they should worry about the radicalized natives more than they should worry about the refugees.

Did anyone notice that the article said nothing about those men applying for refugee status? Additionally, did they also notice that these men were traveling via regular travel, and not via coyote or smuggler?

They were caught because they had fake passports. This has nothing to do with the refugees.

...........and then the fairy god-mother said...............
hahahaha I told you..."They're just PRETENDING to be refugees, which means all refugees are awesome!"

Fucking idiots.

Did anyone notice that the article said nothing about those men applying for refugee status? Additionally, did they also notice that these men were traveling via regular travel, and not via coyote or smuggler?

They were caught because they had fake passports. This has nothing to do with the refugees.
I'm sure that all sophisticated terrorist organizations know that the only government issued identification worth having is real government issued identification. Even a rookie immigration official can spot the most high quality counterfeited documents.

Unless you bribe or blackmail them, of course. Then they go deaf, dumb and blind.And once you have bribed one of them they are essentially blackmailed for life.

So no one's come up with any reason why a refugee would need a passport yet?
Not that they need a passport but in many countries people generally carry a passport or a passport card. I keep my passport in my suitcase to travel to Europe but I have a passport card for going into Mexico or Canada. The State Department issues a card along with a passport.

If I was a refugee, the only reason I could think of to bring my passport along for the ride would be because I had one.

Sounds to me like these five guys were trying to pass themselves off as Greek tourists. This is an example of the system working.

Not that they need a passport but in many countries people generally carry a passport or a passport card. I keep my passport in my suitcase to travel to Europe but I have a passport card for going into Mexico or Canada. The State Department issues a card along with a passport.

Anyone living in today's world who can afford to maintain a passport ID and chooses not to is a fool. It's the safest and most reliable way to prove your identity and citizenship.

Even little kids can get passports good for five years per renewal.

If I was a refugee, the only reason I could think of to bring my passport along for the ride would be because I had one.

Sounds to me like these five guys were trying to pass themselves off as Greek tourists. This is an example of the system working.
Not necessarily.

Many terrorists could have waltzed past while the people with fake IDs were distracting immigration officials.

Not necessarily.

Many terrorists could have waltzed past while the people with fake IDs were distracting immigration officials.
You should make a list of all the ways a terrorist could have waltzed passed security. Then curl into the fetal position and soil your Depends you rube.

Not necessarily.

You should make a list of all the ways a terrorist could have waltzed passed security. Then curl into the fetal position and soil your Depends you rube.

....and you should quit sucking their cocks.

More evidence that reveals Trump is on the right side of history and every last pathetic fucking liberal is nothing but an American hating, unappreciative, hypocritical, patronizing, pandering, racist loser.

Last edited:

Not necessarily.

Keep it up.

Forum List

Back