US Bound Syrians detained in Honduras with fake passports

So Honduras cares more about our security than we do......

You make it sound like I.C.E. has never caught a criminal trying to sneak in. That's ridiculous.
Well when we don't bother to pick up terrorists identified for us by foreign Intel like Boston bombers forgive me if I question the effort we're putting in on this.......

Liberals: If they are all just peaceful refugees...WHY did they need stolen passports????

I'm asking until I get an honest answer.

They were most likely not peaceful.

The actual answer is already known and trying to get a progressive Liberal to admit President Obama reckless policy with Syrian Refugees is wrong is like getting a Neo-Conservative to admit President Bush ( Jr. ) was a horrible President, and you may get one or two but the majority will just deny reality instead!

The story says five men with fake passports.

Five men. Any kids or women?

Even if the group is larger than the five core men, this one seems kind of obvious if you ask me.

Liberals: If they are all just peaceful refugees...WHY did they need stolen passports????

You'll be asking the Obama ass lickers for a long time and still won't get an answer.

I have asked the same type question related to Obamacare and financial help for the "less fortunate" for years. If Obamacare is such a good idea and plan, why does it have to be mandated? To those bleeding hearts who say they would gladly pay more taxes to fund social welfare programs, why do you need the government to tell you to pay more if you think someone else deserves the handouts. Why wouldn't you voluntary do it?

The obvious answer is that these people are not refugees

Are you so naive that you truly believe desperate refugees do not steal or buy fake passports? If yes, than you qualify to be one of Obies' advisors.
What use does a refugee have for a passport genius?

Paris attacks: 'Syrian refugee passport' found at stadium ...

Are you so naive that you truly believe desperate refugees do not steal or buy fake passports? If yes, than you qualify to be one of Obies' advisors.

Okay. What did he use it for?

To cross borders, dumbshit.

K-Grl, he needs a map..........:laugh:.

So how did he cross? As a refugee or using his passport miss smarty pants?

We don't need to worry about terrorism, nah...

"The men were coming from Costa Rica, and planning to make passage into Guatemala next."

U.S.-bound Syrians detained in Honduras with fake passports

Suspicious but not necessarily worrisome. I'd imagine many of the refugees are travelling on fradulant passports and documents. If you're leaving a country trying to kill you, you probably don't ask them for travelling documents and get those along the way once outta Dodge. And anything will do real or not.
Counterfeit documents are worthless these days.

We don't need to worry about terrorism, nah...

"The men were coming from Costa Rica, and planning to make passage into Guatemala next."

U.S.-bound Syrians detained in Honduras with fake passports

Suspicious but not necessarily worrisome. I'd imagine many of the refugees are travelling on fradulant passports and documents. If you're leaving a country trying to kill you, you probably don't ask them for travelling documents and get those along the way once outta Dodge. And anything will do real or not.
Counterfeit documents are worthless these days.

Thanks for your assurance Moe..........

Did anyone notice that the article said nothing about those men applying for refugee status? Additionally, did they also notice that these men were traveling via regular travel, and not via coyote or smuggler?

They were caught because they had fake passports. This has nothing to do with the refugees.

Did anyone notice that the article said nothing about those men applying for refugee status? Additionally, did they also notice that these men were traveling via regular travel, and not via coyote or smuggler?

They were caught because they had fake passports. This has nothing to do with the refugees.

...........and then the fairy god-mother said...............

It's supposedly quite easy these days to get fake Syrian passports in Turkey (and other places probably as well). It's known to the authorities - and not only US - it is also known that the Syrian passport is easy to counterfeit.

There are scores and scores of folks travelling to the US every day. These were just some of those. They were not refugees. The refugees that are coming to the US are going through totally different channels.

I really don't think you should be this worried about the refugees. I understand the fear, believe me I do, but you can't lose your humanity because of fear ... Especially because this is exactly what the IS fuckwads want ...

It's supposedly quite easy these days to get fake Syrian passports in Turkey (and other places probably as well). It's known to the authorities - and not only US - it is also known that the Syrian passport is easy to counterfeit.

There are scores and scores of folks travelling to the US every day. These were just some of those. They were not refugees. The refugees that are coming to the US are going through totally different channels.

I really don't think you should be this worried about the refugees. I understand the fear, believe me I do, but you can't lose your humanity because of fear ...

Should the good people of France have been worried about refugees? Most importantly the ones that were killed by a "refugee"

Forum List

Back