US Business Owners Can Be Fined and Imprisoned for Supporting Israeli Boycott

BDS is doing good.
Got a video of the BDS failure too?

Define failure.

BDS is a long term ad campaign. Success is today's sales plus tomorrow's influence.

It is too early to tell but it is looking good.
Define good. Israeli economy is getting stronger and stronger and more countries and companies are jumping on the Israeli bandwagon. Ask yourself who's gonna side with the Palestinians, only those who are misled, have been deceived or brainwashed, social rejects, criminals, neo Nazis and anti Semites. Add a dash of delusional liberals in academia and radical leftists for some flavoring, they've always had a soft spot for terrorists and Marxists anyhow.

Yes, indeed. You don't see that more you hate Israelis, the stronger you make them!

"But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad...."

So you want dead American troops to just prove propagandonist agenda?

You're one twisted being

be compassionate, Lipush-----she is DESPERATE -----if you have
never been THAT DESPERATE----be glad-----I know I am

Wow. It appears SOMEONE here is desperate. My post was deleted. I didn't know we were into censorship here.

censorship of posts is sort of arbitrary and gamey. a lot depends on who reports the post. i just recently gave up on reporting anything for that reason. some posters have not getting censored down to an art. they say anything they want and then throw in a little blurb so that the post somehow relates to the topic.

it may be against the law for a business to participate in a boycott but that is hard to prove, varies from state to state, and also becomes an issue of state rights vs. federal rights. it is not against the law for individuals to boycott and that is what a lot of boycotts rely upon.

i mean, i could unleash a string of invectives and say the most obscure and insane things, but usually the post will stand if i touch the base...perhaps even if you flaunt some of the discrepancies.

good luck. i usually try to follow the spirit of the rules, as well as the letter, and will continue to do so, although it has met with disastrous results lately.

Yes, indeed. You don't see that more you hate Israelis, the stronger you make them!

"But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad...."

well, that maxim doesn't always hold true.

i could ask if that is why hitler was so powerful...because the jews hated him so much.

so, a sign of being a strong people is being scattered whichever way the wind blows. or if you are talking about israelis, they are pretty much isolating themselves and some won't even leaave the country for fear of being nabbed for war crimes or crimes against humanity.

and then we can discuss the multiplication aspects of your argument...and i think you were referring to jews and not israelis. marg always whines about that, ya know. anyway, world jewish population in 1935 v. world jewish population 2010.

Any country would defend itself against boycotts. IT doesn't mean they consider it a real threat. I already told you Israel and Israelis thrive on hate
Israelis thrive on hate...I had clearly seen this tactic of choice as a way to unify people...I suppose a politician like Began used Terrorism it and hate to unify...it works.

The question History might ask"? "Was it worth it after all?
Israelis thrive to the, and you know this how....? Because those voices in your head told you so? Say hi to them will you. Thanks.
Clearly it was the Toast, and seconded by Lipush, who said "Israel Thrives on hate," Clearly it is a Cultural tactic to uniffy against an unforgiving world in history.

I simply ask what TS Eliot asked in Prufrock, "Was it worth it, after all?"

So you want dead American troops to just prove propagandonist agenda?

You're one twisted being

Wow. It appears SOMEONE here is desperate. My post was deleted. I didn't know we were into censorship here.
Make up your mind, Schwester. You and your ilk are fighting everywhere in the world for Shariah law, then turn around and moan about censorship. Make up your mind. Can't have it both ways.

Make up your mind, Schwester. You and your ilk are fighting everywhere in the world for Shariah law, then turn around and moan about censorship. Make up your mind. Can't have it both ways.

WTF is wrong with you? Why do you think I'm fighting for Shariah law?? Where did I say that?:cuckoo:

WTF is wrong with you? Why do you think I'm fighting for Shariah law?? Where did I say that?:cuckoo:
That's what Skitt told everybody.

Oh, they say that about everyone who does not suck up to Israel.

That's what Skitt told everybody.

What's a Skitt?

LOL...skitt is a former poster that a lot of delusional freaks worry about when they aren't hiding from the nazi stormtroopers under their bed or claiming captain crunch is an anti-semitic because a jew imagined that a crunchberry resembled a bloody foreskin.

you'll get the hang of it. i myself have been accused of being skitt, a college girl student, a longshoreman rabbi, and who knows who else.

hossclown thinks you're skitt...lol...he has a poor ear for language.

even if skitt is the worse person in the world, consider being called skitt a compliment. they fear skitt.

LOL...skitt was an anti-semite but the jews flocked to him because he was willing to take me on. he was like their messiah...as long as i was around. it was hilarious.

i am sure skitt would have supported BDS. he and i didn't really get along but we learned how to stay out of each other's way.

Last edited:
I said your hate makes us stronger, at least when quoting me, don't change my words.

Lipush-----peeballs is fully aware of the fact that your "israel thrives on hate"
really meant------Israel thrives despite the hatred of her enemies------he is just
being his usual disgusting self-----he plays games with words almost as much
as does tinsy. Peeballs is trying to advance a theory that jews invented
hatred of jews ----as a kind of tool -----against those of his ilk. The idea that
peeballs is desperately trying to advance does show up in the nazi ideology
upon which he was suckled

Forum List

Back