US CEO of Bud Light maker tells customers 'we hear you'

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Well thats interesting. They didn't give a shit before, only when they are still losing money and have tons of shit water sitting in their wareshouses do they now care. HA! They've already alienated their consumer base, who have obviously found better drinks to compensate for their loss.

They hired liberal leftoid lunatics for their Advertising department. This is what happens when you don't vet potential employees, prior to hire. I've seen it so many times before, working in corporate offices. Companies just hire sweet talkers and bullshitters, instead of researching their backgrounds.

One place I worked hired a corporate snake as head HR manager, and didn't vet her before they hired her. She almost sank the company before they finally got rid of her.......TWO YEARS LATER. They refused to listen to employees' hundreds and hundreds of complaints about her. They had to be in a position of her tanking the enitre company before they finally pulled their heads out of their asses.

Well thats interesting. They didn't give a shit before, only when they are still losing money and have tons of shit water sitting in their wareshouses do they now care. HA! They've already alienated their consumer base, who have obviously found better drinks to compensate for their loss.

They hired liberal leftoid lunatics for their Advertising department. This is what happens when you don't vet potential employees, prior to hire. I've seen it so many times before, working in corporate offices. Companies just hire sweet talkers and bullshitters, instead of researching their backgrounds.

One place I worked hired a corporate snake as head HR manager, and didn't vet her before they hired her. She almost sank the company before they finally got rid of her.......TWO YEARS LATER. They refused to listen to employees' hundreds and hundreds of complaints about her. They had to be in a position of her tanking the enitre company before they finally pulled their heads out of their asses.
The problem for them is that beer is a commodity. The product will sell itself as long as you get someone at age 21 (19 in Canada) to try your beer for the first time and maintain brand loyalty. If they realized that other beers tastes fairly similar or even better they may switch. Plenty of beers taste similar enough that it is easy to switch, there are hundreds of alternatives. They had one simple job, "advertise to keep your brand in the publics conscious and just don't piss off anyone".

I wouldn't drink Bud Light if it was free*
*I do not consume alcohol
*If I were to drink a beer, I would choose an Imperial Stout.

These companies only hear money. None of them really care about moral or social issues.

R.627797c1d6216f8de7b14d9e35058067

I wonder if the richest people in the world, the Democratic Party, Larry Fink of Blackrock investments controlling $12 trillion dollars, might of pressured AMBEV/BUD to jump on board the tranny wagon.

Forum List

Back