🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Drones Kill 28 "Unknowns" for Every Intended Target

Just another dirty little secret the American Government/Corporate Media doesn't wanna talk about. Sadly, the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have. And even more sad is the fact most Americans are either completely oblivious or just don't care.

If the corrupt American MSM showed them the charred mutilated bodies of the women & children their Government has killed, most would be shocked into caring. And then maybe more Americans would begin to oppose the Global Elite 'Permanent War' agenda.

" the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have."

We know this, of course, to be absolutely false.

But, it definitely fits your purpose, doesn't it?

Your Government lies. It's what it does. It also murders on a mass scale. More Americans need to stop supporting its 'Permanent War' agenda.
What you choose to call murder, safe inside the little white cocoon you have constructed on the lives of others, some would call justified in defense of our country or out allies.

Pretty easy to be pious, when you never have to get the hem of skirt dirty.

Pretty easy to be so delusional and pious when it's not your baby charred and mutilated by a U.S. bomb.

or the 100 people babies included, blown to hell in a car bomb at a market.

Pro drone here. Fuck them, they would fuck us. Tell me I'm wrong.

Stop supporting your Government's 'Permanent War' agenda. And so many around the world will likely stop hating us. It's a vicious circle of death and despair at this point. End the Wars and come home. We've done enough damage around the world.

" the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have."

Your Government lies. It's what it does. It also murders on a mass scale. More Americans need to stop supporting its 'Permanent War' agenda.
What you choose to call murder, safe inside the little white cocoon you have constructed on the lives of others, some would call justified in defense of our country or out allies.

Pretty easy to be so delusional and pious when it's not your baby charred and mutilated by a U.S. bomb.

So we kill them, they kill us, we kill them, they kill us, etc... Both sides out for vengeance. Maybe we should stop killing them and put an end to the cycle.

A vicious circle of death and despair. The inevitable result of 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace.'

Stop supporting your Government's 'Permanent War' agenda. And so many around the world will likely stop hating us. It's a vicious circle of death and despair at this point. End the Wars and come home. We've done enough damage around the world.

hell, I've been preaching come home since the day we moved to Iraq from Afghanistan. As long as we are there I laud drones opposed to a soldier getting killed in the sand.

hell, I've been preaching come home since the day we moved to Iraq from Afghanistan. As long as we are there I laud drones opposed to a soldier getting killed in the sand.

It will only beget more hate and war. But that's what the Globalist Elites want. Permanent War has always been the agenda. Americans just need to start demanding an end to this Permanent War.

How many innocents have the killer terrorists taken out?

It will only beget more hate and war. But that's what the Globalist Elites want. Permanent War has always been the agenda. Americans just need to start demanding an end to this Permanent War.

But that's what the Globalist Elites aka RW's want.

The Globalists Elites aren't concerned with labels like Left Wing/Right Wing or with Communism/Terrorism. They have their own agenda. Those things are for the little sheeple to squabble over. The have much bigger and 'important' plans.

The Globalists Elites aren't concerned with labels like Left Wing/Right Wing or with Communism/Terrorism. They have their own agenda. Those things are for the little sheeple to squabble over. The have much bigger and 'important' plans.
Divide and conquer... there's no difference between the left/right on this topic other than the left uses it to get elected by claiming they will end it... where the right uses it to get elected by claiming they will not end it... course either way it goes on.. the left are just blatant liars.

writing checks with their mouth their ass cant cash ... pick a side.

The mission is to rape and plunder other Nations' resources. Sadly, that's what our soldiers are really fighting and dying for. It's about making Globalist Elites richer. It has absolutely nothing to do with fighting for Freedom and Democracy. That's just what the commercial says. Hopefully one day Americans will figure that out and demand an end to this Permanent War.

The mission is to rape and plunder other Nations' resources. Sadly, that's what our soldiers are really fighting and dying for. It's about making Globalist Elites richer. It has absolutely nothing to do with fighting for Freedom and Democracy. That's just what the commercial says. Hopefully one day Americans will figure that out and demand an end to this Permanent War.

as long as there's demand to play big brother and save third world countries from themselves, this nation will always be fighting someone for somebody else and reaping the sp-oils of conflict .. bet on it.

US drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan have killed around 1,147 unknown people in failed attempts to kill 41 named targets according to a report by human rights charity Reprieve.

"
Key findings of the report include:
  • In Pakistan, 24 men were reported as killed or targeted multiple times. Missed strikes on these men killed 874 people, including 142 children.
  • In Yemen, 17 men were reported killed or targeted multiple times. Missile strikes on these men killed 273 others and accounted for almost half of all confirmed civilian casualties and 100% of all recorded child deaths.
  • In targeting Ayman al Zawahiri, the CIA killed 76 children and 29 adults. They failed twice, and Ayman al Zawahiri is reportedly still alive."
Reprieve mdash US drone strikes kill 28 unknown people for every intended target new Reprieve report reveals

War on Terror?
Let the unknowns beware. Kill the jihadists or die with them. Allahu akbar.
So does that make you a legitimate target for the jihadists then? If innocent civilians over there are legitimate targets then you and I must be as well.
When the failing foreign policy reaches the breaking point and the fight moves to the states, imo the liberals will change their tunes. Hypotheticals are not as real as facing the long knife or firing squads.

Hell. I hope they kill 28,000 with each drone strike.

All those Muslims cheered on 911 and if they weren't happy with whats going on they would do something to rein in those dirtbag jihadists.

Since they don't, hope the all die. End of problem

Mmmm...... how many iraqi civilians, women, children, elderly, handicapped, and furry little pets perished under clinton/UN sanctions ? Lmfao

US drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan have killed around 1,147 unknown people in failed attempts to kill 41 named targets according to a report by human rights charity Reprieve.

"
Key findings of the report include:
  • In Pakistan, 24 men were reported as killed or targeted multiple times. Missed strikes on these men killed 874 people, including 142 children.
  • In Yemen, 17 men were reported killed or targeted multiple times. Missile strikes on these men killed 273 others and accounted for almost half of all confirmed civilian casualties and 100% of all recorded child deaths.
  • In targeting Ayman al Zawahiri, the CIA killed 76 children and 29 adults. They failed twice, and Ayman al Zawahiri is reportedly still alive."
Reprieve mdash US drone strikes kill 28 unknown people for every intended target new Reprieve report reveals

War on Terror?
Let the unknowns beware. Kill the jihadists or die with them. Allahu akbar.
So does that make you a legitimate target for the jihadists then? If innocent civilians over there are legitimate targets then you and I must be as well.
When the failing foreign policy reaches the breaking point and the fight moves to the states, imo the liberals will change their tunes. Hypotheticals are not as real as facing the long knife or firing squads.

the fight moves to the states ???

nothing like a fear card to make idiots sweat and start talking out their ass .. and the beat goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and ooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

No. The war is about that which we fear. The profit the military industrial complex makes is not the reason for it, but rather is a result. Authoritarians have an intense addiction to forcing others to bend to their will. They could give a shit that the result of their actions is hell on earth. Better to rule in hell, or so goes the saying.

We don't use gas to make the oil companies rich... The oil companies get rich as a result of our use of their product.

No. The war is about that which we fear. The profit the military industrial complex makes is not the reason for it, but rather is a result. Authoritarians have an intense addiction to forcing others to bend to their will. They could give a shit that the result of their actions is hell on earth. Better to rule in hell, or so goes the saying.

We don't use gas to make the oil companies rich... The oil companies get rich as a result of our use of their product.

you don't fill up a wearhouse and hope the customers show up and buy you out, customers first, product second ... a little advertising always helps to create a brand.

Tide
Coke
War

you don't fill up a wearhouse and hope the customers show up and buy you out, customers first, product second ... a little advertising always helps to create a brand.

Tide
Coke
War

True. A little lubrication here... couple lies there... pats on the back...

Hard to sell stuff to people that don't want to buy though.

Unfortunately for this world.. authoritarians like to buy this shit.

You are the sheep. Believing what you're told. BTW your tin foil hat is on crooked.

Right, you don't care. That's what i said. You go on wondering why so many hate you and your Government. Ignorance is bliss.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one hates me. Oh and this is our government.

Oh they hate you very much. Maybe you should stop giving them good reason to? Just a thought anyway.

Stay on topic dumbass!

It is on topic fuckwit. You're just too dumb to realize it.

No dumbass! Whether I'm hated or not, isn't the topic!

You paulbots are a stupid bunch.

Forum List

Back