🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Drones Kill 28 "Unknowns" for Every Intended Target

" the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have."

We know this, of course, to be absolutely false.
Do we?
Make your case.
How many millions of innocent civilians have the "terrorists" maimed, murdered, and displaced since 9/11/2001?

no, Obama was supposed to bring hope and change. He was an upstanding respectable and sensitive lib. Why is he killing 5 times more people than Bush did in Afghanistan?
To pump up the US stock market?
Why else did Goldman Sachs donate $900,000 to his 2008 campaign.

" the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have."

Do we?
Make your case.
How many millions of innocent civilians have the "terrorists" maimed, murdered, and displaced since 9/11/2001?
ooooh ---- maimed, murdered, and displaced!!!!! Really reaching, aren't you?

In fact, over 106,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan have been killed in terrorist attacks in the past 10 years. Murdered, if you will ....
These numbers do NOT include number of civilians killed in clashes between terrorists and military organizations.
Global terrorism deaths 20 years of terror The Economist

In addition, another 55,473 were killed in Pakistan during the same time frame. Murdered, if you will ... again, military clashes are not included in the head count. Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2014

But, you are primed to claim ALL deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan are the fault of the US Government ... absolute nonsense, of course, but the only way you can puff up the numbers to get any attention. You will ignore that most deaths in Iraq are a direct result of insurgent actions ... the same in Afghanistan.

After all, you can't make the US the big bad guy unless you lie. Feel free .... intelligent folks won't believe it anyway.

The key here is..... don't hang out with terrorist.

Many are innocent women and children.

If you're hanging out with terrorist, you're not so innocent.

I think if you saw the charred mutilated remains of a baby murdered by your Government, your mentality would change dramatically. Many around the world now see the U.S. as a Terrorist. And we've given them good reason to think that.

Ridiculous.

How about the babies wrapped in bombs, placed on the road, so the US troops will stop? Was she innocent?

Or, maybe the women who put on bomb vests, and go into the marketplace (where the odds of seeing an American troop are amazingly slim), and blows up 50 Muslims? Are they innocent, too?

How long do you expect us to catch missiles before we fire back, even knowing it is hidden in the basement of a hospital? 1? 10? 100? 1000 missiles? What's the magic number?

You blithely throw around words like 'murdered' and 'slaughtered' - you haven't seen 'murdered' until you walk into a school blown up by a suicide bomber.

Your naivete is only exceeded by your prejudice.

Well said.

In fact, over 106,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan have been killed in terrorist attacks in the past 10 years. Murdered, if you will ....
These numbers do NOT include number of civilians killed in clashes between terrorists and military organizations.
Which Wars of Aggression launched in 2001 and 2003 produced the 106,000 dead Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan during the past ten years?
"The International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, called the waging of aggressive war "essentially an evil thing...to initiate a war of aggression...is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime, differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole,"
War of aggression - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Accumulated evil of the whole...
Get it?

The American Government/Corporate Media won't allow such images to be viewed by the American Sheeple. It may actually shock them into opposing the Global Elite 'Permanent War' agenda.

So you haven't seen any. You're just going by what people have told you. Got it!

Do you really care? I doubt it. And you Sheeple wonder why so many around the world despise you and your Government. You continue giving them good reason to.

You are the sheep. Believing what you're told. BTW your tin foil hat is on crooked.

Right, you don't care. That's what i said. You go on wondering why so many hate you and your Government. Ignorance is bliss.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one hates me. Oh and this is our government.

Oh they hate you very much. Maybe you should stop giving them good reason to? Just a thought anyway.

Just another dirty little secret the American Government/Corporate Media doesn't wanna talk about. Sadly, the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have. And even more sad is the fact most Americans are either completely oblivious or just don't care.

If the corrupt American MSM showed them the charred mutilated bodies of the women & children their Government has killed, most would be shocked into caring. And then maybe more Americans would begin to oppose the Global Elite 'Permanent War' agenda.

But, it definitely fits your purpose, doesn't it?

Your Government lies. It's what it does. It also murders on a mass scale. More Americans need to stop supporting its 'Permanent War' agenda.

Just another dirty little secret the American Government/Corporate Media doesn't wanna talk about. Sadly, the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have. And even more sad is the fact most Americans are either completely oblivious or just don't care.

If the corrupt American MSM showed them the charred mutilated bodies of the women & children their Government has killed, most would be shocked into caring. And then maybe more Americans would begin to oppose the Global Elite 'Permanent War' agenda.

Your Government lies. It's what it does. It also murders on a mass scale. More Americans need to stop supporting its 'Permanent War' agenda.
What you choose to call murder, safe inside the little white cocoon you have constructed on the lives of others, some would call justified in defense of our country or out allies.

Pretty easy to be pious, when you never have to get the hem of skirt dirty.

By every definition, Obama is a domestic terrorist. So I suppose that means hanging out with Obamamou means our Emperor can kill you.

Who ties your shoes in the morning?
I don't put on shoes very often but when I do I tie them all by myself. Didn't your mommy teach you how?

By every definition, Obama is a domestic terrorist. So I suppose that means hanging out with Obamamou means our Emperor can kill you.

I don't put on shoes very often but when I do I tie them all by myself. Didn't your mommy teach you how?

That the best comeback you got? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

So you haven't seen any. You're just going by what people have told you. Got it!

Do you really care? I doubt it. And you Sheeple wonder why so many around the world despise you and your Government. You continue giving them good reason to.

You are the sheep. Believing what you're told. BTW your tin foil hat is on crooked.

Right, you don't care. That's what i said. You go on wondering why so many hate you and your Government. Ignorance is bliss.

Oh they hate you very much. Maybe you should stop giving them good reason to? Just a thought anyway.

Stay on topic dumbass!

your defense of obama's actions is who ties your shoes... and you want to talk about quality of "comebacks?" You make morons blush.

Well, as long as we don't pour water on anyone's face.
Or get medals for it.
d9fb660d-c940-46bc-847e-1ec822212179-2060x1236.jpeg

Your heroes?

your defense of obama's actions is who ties your shoes... and you want to talk about quality of "comebacks?" You make morons blush.

I'm sorry I made you blush. If by defending Obama's actions means in favor of drone killing terrorist, you'd be correct.

What you choose to call murder, safe inside the little white cocoon you have constructed on the lives of others, some would call justified in defense of our country or out allies.

Pretty easy to be so delusional and pious when it's not your baby charred and mutilated by a U.S. bomb.

Stay on topic dumbass!

It is on topic fuckwit. You're just too dumb to realize it.

Pretty easy to be so delusional and pious when it's not your baby charred and mutilated by a U.S. bomb.

or the 100 people babies included, blown to hell in a car bomb at a market.

Pro drone here. Fuck them, they would fuck us. Tell me I'm wrong.

or the 100 people babies included, blown to hell in a car bomb at a market.

Pro drone here. Fuck them, they would fuck us. Tell me I'm wrong.
So we kill them, they kill us, we kill them, they kill us, etc... Both sides out for vengeance. Maybe we should stop killing them and put an end to the cycle.

Forum List

Back