🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Drones Kill 28 "Unknowns" for Every Intended Target

Really, Obama appears to be fighting a war that the left said never existed during Bush. But I will say he is doing it the way liberals like, long range with little risk.

How we let him kill at least 4 American citizens without raising a stink is sad on our part. Killing an innocent 16 year old American by drone then saying he should have had better parents is despicable, and they lied about that incident like they lie about everything.

Really, Obama appears to be fighting a war that the left said never existed during Bush. But I will say he is doing it the way liberals like, long range with little risk.

How we let him kill at least 4 American citizens without raising a stink is sad on our part. Killing an innocent 16 year old American by drone then saying he should have had better parents is despicable, and they lied about that incident like they lie about everything.
Obama's plan is to destroy America. He's doing a great job.

Funny, Republicans were angry that Clinton didn't take out Bin Laden. But Clinton didn't want to take out children that were near by. Republicans don't have any answers. They let 9/11 happen. They destabilized the Middle East. They get mad if you do and mad if you don't. Why anyone listens to these idiots is beyond me.
And look at what they think of "born" children. The terrible way they treat children here. What they are saying about refugee children fleeing danger. They are just fuckers. How many of those drone strikes happened because of the mess the GOP made of the Middle East. They should just sit down, shut up and stop stirring the pot.

Funny, Republicans were angry that Clinton didn't take out Bin Laden. But Clinton didn't want to take out children that were near by. Republicans don't have any answers. They let 9/11 happen. They destabilized the Middle East. They get mad if you do and mad if you don't. Why anyone listens to these idiots is beyond me.
And look at what they think of "born" children. The terrible way they treat children here. What they are saying about refugee children fleeing danger. They are just fuckers. How many of those drone strikes happened because of the mess the GOP made of the Middle East. They should just sit down, shut up and stop stirring the pot.

Wow! The sky really turned stupid around here ... probably gonna rain.

huh? he was in custody dumb ass... Clinton let him go cause didn't give a shit.

The only "born" children that are screwed are ... well ones like you.

Clinton didn't take out OBL by sniper, I am not sure we had drone technology then. But then again Clinton didn't care about children in Serbia nor Chinese Nationals. Clinton especially didn't care about American children when he and Reno gave the order that sealed their fate at Waco. So just stop with your ignorant BS. Maybe if you had been alive at the time you would remember history not regurgitate BS.

I doubt it is his plan but it certainly is the end result. But that is the way of the liberal. The end result is always the opposite of the stated intent. They just know so much that isn't so.

rkm, sometimes I see you write lucid thoughts. Then other times I see you write crazy thoughts. Like this one above.

But let me play along in the crazy world you live in.

IF Obama is trying to destroy the USA, what was it that Bush was trying to do? Give him a head start? If Obama was trying to destroy America, wouldn't he have just left things alone when he was elected. Fuck trying to keep the banks open, fuck trying to stimulate some hiring. Fuck trying to help out those underwater homeowners.

If Obama was trying to destroy America, he would of just left things as he found them when he took office.
Right?

rkm, sometimes I see you write lucid thoughts. Then other times I see you write crazy thoughts. Like this one above.

But let me play along in the crazy world you live in.

IF Obama is trying to destroy the USA, what was it that Bush was trying to do? Give him a head start? If Obama was trying to destroy America, wouldn't he have just left things alone when he was elected. Fuck trying to keep the banks open, fuck trying to stimulate some hiring. Fuck trying to help out those underwater homeowners.

If Obama was trying to destroy America, he would of just left things as he found them when he took office.
Right?
Every single thing Obama has done, has been to destroy this country.

If Obama gets credit for the raid on Osama Bin Laden ....

does he get blame for the failure of the rescue attempt in Yemen?

r

$$$Because we CAN$$$

Just another dirty little secret the American Government/Corporate Media doesn't wanna talk about. Sadly, the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have. And even more sad is the fact most Americans are either completely oblivious or just don't care.

If the corrupt American MSM showed them the charred mutilated bodies of the women & children their Government has killed, most would be shocked into caring. And then maybe more Americans would begin to oppose the Global Elite 'Permanent War' agenda.

Those poor, peaceful, innocent, oppressed, misunderstood islamists....

Boo Hoo

Many killed are innocent women and children. The U.S. may be killing more civilians than the Terrorists are. The families of these murdered women & children now view the U.S. as a Terrorist. And can you blame them?

Forum List

Back