🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Drones Kill 28 "Unknowns" for Every Intended Target

The key here is..... don't hang out with terrorist.

Many are innocent women and children.

If you're hanging out with terrorist, you're not so innocent.

I think if you saw the charred mutilated remains of a baby murdered by your Government, your mentality would change dramatically. Many around the world now see the U.S. as a Terrorist. And we've given them good reason to think that.

I think if you saw the charred mutilated remains of a baby murdered by your Government, your mentality would change dramatically. Many around the world now see the U.S. as a Terrorist. And we've given them good reason to think that.

How many charred mutilated remains of a babies murdered by your Government have you seen?

How many charred mutilated remains of a babies murdered by your Government have you seen?

The American Government/Corporate Media won't allow such images to be viewed by the American Sheeple. It may actually shock them into opposing the Global Elite 'Permanent War' agenda.

The American Government/Corporate Media won't allow such images to be viewed by the American Sheeple. It may actually shock them into opposing the Global Elite 'Permanent War' agenda.

So you haven't seen any. You're just going by what people have told you. Got it!

So you haven't seen any. You're just going by what people have told you. Got it!

Do you really care? I doubt it. And you Sheeple wonder why so many around the world despise you and your Government. You continue giving them good reason to.

The actual lesson here is don't be Muslim or in the Middle East. It's not as if every innocent civilian killed was "hanging out" with alleged terrorists.

I haven't seen any proof that an innocent civilian was killed. I'm pretty sure the drone attacks were aimed at terrorist and not innocent civilians. However, civilian casualties are known to occur during warm but the ratio between civilian and non- civilian deaths are difficult to quantify.

Do you really care? I doubt it. And you Sheeple wonder why so many around the world despise you and your Government. You continue giving them good reason to.

You are the sheep. Believing what you're told. BTW your tin foil hat is on crooked.

You are the sheep. Believing what you're told. BTW your tin foil hat is on crooked.

Right, you don't care. That's what i said. You go on wondering why so many hate you and your Government. Ignorance is bliss.

The actual lesson here is don't be Muslim or in the Middle East. It's not as if every innocent civilian killed was "hanging out" with alleged terrorists.

I haven't seen any proof that an innocent civilian was killed. I'm pretty sure the drone attacks were aimed at terrorist and not innocent civilians. However, civilian casualties are known to occur during warm but the ratio between civilian and non- civilian deaths are difficult to quantify.
There's plenty of evidence that countless innocent civilians have been killed, but since the government obviously won't admit it I'm guessing you're not going to accept any of it.

There's plenty of evidence that countless innocent civilians have been killed, but since the government obviously won't admit it I'm guessing you're not going to accept any of it.

And doesn't care.

Right, you don't care. That's what i said. You go on wondering why so many hate you and your Government. Ignorance is bliss.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one hates me. Oh and this is our government.

Its that damned colonialist, militaristic, expansionist, capitalist, natural resource consuming, interventionist USofA thats to blame !!!!

Aint that right Mr Zinn, Chomsky, & Stone....

The world would be a Communal Utopia without us Cowboys.

Apologies all around obamie !!!! Lol

I haven't seen any proof that an innocent civilian was killed. I'm pretty sure the drone attacks were aimed at terrorist and not innocent civilians. However, civilian casualties are known to occur during war but the ratio between civilian and non- civilian deaths are difficult to quantify.

Not my fault your reading comprehension is lacking

US Drones Kill 28 "Unknowns" for Every Intended Target

And this is different from the rest of war, how?

Maybe you should open a thread announcing your new discovery: "War is hell! Baaaaad things happen in war!!!"

Apparently you think you're the first to discover this. So go ahead, tell people your new discovery.

no, Obama was supposed to bring hope and change. He was an upstanding respectable and sensitive lib. Why is he killing 5 times more people than Bush did in Afghanistan?

Just another dirty little secret the American Government/Corporate Media doesn't wanna talk about. Sadly, the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have. And even more sad is the fact most Americans are either completely oblivious or just don't care.

If the corrupt American MSM showed them the charred mutilated bodies of the women & children their Government has killed, most would be shocked into caring. And then maybe more Americans would begin to oppose the Global Elite 'Permanent War' agenda.

" the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have."

We know this, of course, to be absolutely false.

But, it definitely fits your purpose, doesn't it?

Ridiculous.

How about the babies wrapped in bombs, placed on the road, so the US troops will stop? Was she innocent?

Or, maybe the women who put on bomb vests, and go into the marketplace (where the odds of seeing an American troop are amazingly slim), and blows up 50 Muslims? Are they innocent, too?

How long do you expect us to catch missiles before we fire back, even knowing it is hidden in the basement of a hospital? 1? 10? 100? 1000 missiles? What's the magic number?

You blithely throw around words like 'murdered' and 'slaughtered' - you haven't seen 'murdered' until you walk into a school blown up by a suicide bomber.

Your naivete is only exceeded by your prejudice.

Frankly, if you haven't been there, and the corporate media doesn't give you images, how do you know what you say is even remotely true?

Honestly - if you haven't been there, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You're simply parroting the political agenda of some.

Forum List

Back