🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Drones Kill 28 "Unknowns" for Every Intended Target

" the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have."

We know this, of course, to be absolutely false.

But, it definitely fits your purpose, doesn't it?

Your Government lies. It's what it does. It also murders on a mass scale. More Americans need to stop supporting its 'Permanent War' agenda.
What you choose to call murder, safe inside the little white cocoon you have constructed on the lives of others, some would call justified in defense of our country or out allies.

Pretty easy to be pious, when you never have to get the hem of skirt dirty.

Pretty easy to be so delusional and pious when it's not your baby charred and mutilated by a U.S. bomb.

or the 100 people babies included, blown to hell in a car bomb at a market.

Pro drone here. Fuck them, they would fuck us. Tell me I'm wrong.
So we kill them, they kill us, we kill them, they kill us, etc... Both sides out for vengeance. Maybe we should stop killing them and put an end to the cycle.

That ends the 'cycle' - but it doesn't end the killing.

" the U.S. Government has likely killed as many, if not more civilians than the Terrorists have."

We know this, of course, to be absolutely false.

But, it definitely fits your purpose, doesn't it?

Your Government lies. It's what it does. It also murders on a mass scale. More Americans need to stop supporting its 'Permanent War' agenda.
What you choose to call murder, safe inside the little white cocoon you have constructed on the lives of others, some would call justified in defense of our country or out allies.

Pretty easy to be so delusional and pious when it's not your baby charred and mutilated by a U.S. bomb.

Stop supporting your Government's 'Permanent War' agenda. And so many around the world will likely stop hating us. It's a vicious circle of death and despair at this point. End the Wars and come home. We've done enough damage around the world.

You CAN'T seriously believe that, do you? Hasn't history taught you anything? The depth of your naivete is stunning ....

Obama would rather kill innocents that lock up a few bad guys in Gitmo. That is the harsh reality.

And yes....war is hell.

Stop supporting your Government's 'Permanent War' agenda. And so many around the world will likely stop hating us. It's a vicious circle of death and despair at this point. End the Wars and come home. We've done enough damage around the world.

hell, I've been preaching come home since the day we moved to Iraq from Afghanistan. As long as we are there I laud drones opposed to a soldier getting killed in the sand.

It will only beget more hate and war. But that's what the Globalist Elites want. Permanent War has always been the agenda. Americans just need to start demanding an end to this Permanent War.

Walk down the streets of Basra and see what answer you get ... it won't be this mindless rhetoric. THEY know what we need to do ... and they're willing to pay the price to get it done. It is only you, with the lily white hands, that don't get it ...

The mission is to rape and plunder other Nations' resources. Sadly, that's what our soldiers are really fighting and dying for. It's about making Globalist Elites richer. It has absolutely nothing to do with fighting for Freedom and Democracy. That's just what the commercial says. Hopefully one day Americans will figure that out and demand an end to this Permanent War.

as long as there's demand to play big brother and save third world countries from themselves, this nation will always be fighting someone for somebody else and reaping the sp-oils of conflict .. bet on it.

Unfortunately, that's what the big dog does .... protects those who can't protect themselves.

How many people die because of your neo-pacifism?

Last edited:
US drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan have killed around 1,147 unknown people in failed attempts to kill 41 named targets according to a report by human rights charity Reprieve.

"
Key findings of the report include:
  • In Pakistan, 24 men were reported as killed or targeted multiple times. Missed strikes on these men killed 874 people, including 142 children.
  • In Yemen, 17 men were reported killed or targeted multiple times. Missile strikes on these men killed 273 others and accounted for almost half of all confirmed civilian casualties and 100% of all recorded child deaths.
  • In targeting Ayman al Zawahiri, the CIA killed 76 children and 29 adults. They failed twice, and Ayman al Zawahiri is reportedly still alive."
Reprieve mdash US drone strikes kill 28 unknown people for every intended target new Reprieve report reveals

War on Terror?
Let the unknowns beware. Kill the jihadists or die with them. Allahu akbar.
So does that make you a legitimate target for the jihadists then? If innocent civilians over there are legitimate targets then you and I must be as well.
When the failing foreign policy reaches the breaking point and the fight moves to the states, imo the liberals will change their tunes. Hypotheticals are not as real as facing the long knife or firing squads.

the fight moves to the states ???

nothing like a fear card to make idiots sweat and start talking out their ass .. and the beat goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and ooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
Do you think radical terrorist are just going to go away..have they ever in the past...
"The best defense is a good offense".
Burying one's head in the sand only acheives leaving your ass exposed. :coffee:

US drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan have killed around 1,147 unknown people in failed attempts to kill 41 named targets according to a report by human rights charity Reprieve.

"
  • In Pakistan, 24 men were reported as killed or targeted multiple times. Missed strikes on these men killed 874 people, including 142 children.
  • In Yemen, 17 men were reported killed or targeted multiple times. Missile strikes on these men killed 273 others and accounted for almost half of all confirmed civilian casualties and 100% of all recorded child deaths.
  • In targeting Ayman al Zawahiri, the CIA killed 76 children and 29 adults. They failed twice, and Ayman al Zawahiri is reportedly still alive."
Reprieve mdash US drone strikes kill 28 unknown people for every intended target new Reprieve report reveals

War on Terror?
So does that make you a legitimate target for the jihadists then? If innocent civilians over there are legitimate targets then you and I must be as well.
When the failing foreign policy reaches the breaking point and the fight moves to the states, imo the liberals will change their tunes. Hypotheticals are not as real as facing the long knife or firing squads.

nothing like a fear card to make idiots sweat and start talking out their ass .. and the beat goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and ooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
Do you think radical terrorist are just going to go away..have they ever in the past...

Now THAT is one ugly image !!! Looking out over a whole field of liberal asses .... kinda like looking out over the Sand Dunes... and knowing it's the best you'll ever see here.

"

War on Terror?
And how real is nonsensical fear-mongering?

"

War on Terror?

I'll mention that to the families of 9/11 victims ... or, to all those that have been threatened, or those in Boston, or those in London, or those of journalists beheaded.

Wake the hell up!

"

War on Terror?

Chamberlain? Is that you?? Neville? How ya doin', buddy?? Sorry about how that Munich Pact thing worked out for ya, pal! I guess some never learn, do they?

The mission is to rape and plunder other Nations' resources. Sadly, that's what our soldiers are really fighting and dying for. It's about making Globalist Elites richer. It has absolutely nothing to do with fighting for Freedom and Democracy. That's just what the commercial says. Hopefully one day Americans will figure that out and demand an end to this Permanent War.

as long as there's demand to play big brother and save third world countries from themselves, this nation will always be fighting someone for somebody else and reaping the sp-oils of conflict .. bet on it.

Unfortunately, that's what the big dog does .... protects those who can't protect themselves.

my neo-pacifism ... read the part where I typed kill them, you idiot. And next time you even think about spending 12$ billion a month playing big brother to some third world puke think very seriously before you squeal about the country being broke and in disrepair because some politician went on vacation or is playing golf .. now feel free to KMA.

You have to remember that the far left was against drone strikes before they were for them.

In 2016 when the far left looses the white house they will once again be against the drone strikes and have the convenient Obama amnesia.

"

War on Terror?

Chamberlain? Is that you?? Neville? How ya doin', buddy?? Sorry about how that Munich Pact thing worked out for ya, pal! I guess some never learn, do they?
And how original: Every pitiful goat herder angry at the U.S. government is the next Hitler. There must always be a Hitler under the bed or the war propaganda wouldn't work.

time to get the hell out of the mid east and leave those people to their own design.

"

War on Terror?
Meh..i guess apathy and complacency is all you've got..when it's your life in the balance get back to me.

"

War on Terror?
Meh..i guess apathy and complacency is all you've got..when it's your life in the balance get back to me.
Empathy is the word you're looking for. I have empathy for all innocent civilians killed by sociopathic nut jobs: American, Arab, Muslim, Christian, Jew, etc... etc... Regardless, my life is not threatened by innocent goat herders in Yemen, at least until the government that purports to represent me blows up their families in my name.

my neo-pacifism ... read the part where I typed kill them, you idiot. And next time you even think about spending 12$ billion a month playing big brother to some third world puke think very seriously before you squeal about the country being broke and in disrepair because some politician went on vacation or is playing golf .. now feel free to KMA.

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent and cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

Rule No. 9. When trying to put forth a weak and nonsensical counter-argument, raise the level of rhetoric and use profanity to distract from your shortfalls.

Well done -- you hit both of them.

You dance back and forth across the line ... because you don't seriously believe in either side. Your ability to cross back and forth, while despicable, is certainly facile. Your gymnastics is only exceeded by your lack of commitment to right and wrong.

But ... in the interest of helping you to see the light .... you whine about spending $12 billion a month "playing big brother" .. apparently, claiming that we should withdraw and leave them to kill themselves. On the other hand, you complain about 28 'unknowns' killed by drones. Your supposed 'pacifism' - we need to get out and quit killing people - ignores the reality that our involvement has saved lives, that more would have died had we not gotten involved.

Saddam, for example, killed over 3 million of his OWN people, before we removed him. You want to bitch because we killed (pick a number - I'm not going to argue about it), and claim we were wrong to go in there. So, is it not reasonable to assume that, had Saddam been left in power, another 2 million would have died by now??

You get to stand up, and shout about the inhumanity of it all, keeping your hands lily white, while, in reality, your unwillingness to help your fellow man, to protect those who can't protect themselves, would have killed millions more than were lost in the fight to stop the savages.

It's easy to gallop through life on the big white horse of hindsight, rearing up at the savagery of those who keep you safe, knowing that, because of those you ridicule and the actions you so detest, will enable you to continue your duplicity.

time to get the hell out of the mid east and leave those people to their own design.

Yeah!!! Fuck 'em! Let 'em all die!!

Kill all those women!

Butcher all those kids!!

But, at least, your hands will be clean, right?

Now THAT is one ugly image !!! Looking out over a whole field of liberal asses .... kinda like looking out over the Sand Dunes... and knowing it's the best you'll ever see here.
Pathetic..but our warriors still protect them and theirs.

Empathy is the word you're looking for. I have empathy for all innocent civilians killed by sociopathic nut jobs: American, Arab, Muslim, Christian, Jew, etc... etc... Regardless, my life is not threatened by innocent goat herders in Yemen, at least until the government that purports to represent me blows up their families in my name.
WTH..i gave no reference to any of that..you are reading way to much into my posts..good grief..
I have a 3 strikes rule to posters who do that. That's 2 balls..do you got any left, lol.

Forum List

Back