US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Putin has already said he will not respond to the US until after Trump takes office. That will allow the two of them to agree upon some action so both can save face and bury this incident. However, Trump's impulsive, unpredictable behavior may lead him to reverse his course in regard to Putin. A few weeks from now we may find ourselves moving toward a military confrontation with Russia or an alliance.
All Putin has to do is bullshit trump telling him what a great man what a great president he is Dump will be like a moth to a flame
Trump just gave Putin a big wet sloppy twitter kiss.
And the Russian Embassy just kissed back.

C08yjFHWIAAnaCu.jpg

That is more than a big wet sloppy kiss.........

eeacc28f6c4cdfc55fabaa34aa886274.png
R U homophobic???

He's of course a faggot, he's out of the closet with that picture though :smoke:

It wasn't meant as a conspiracy tied to one event. The point I wanted to make was that our government will lie to us and have done so at various times over the course of our history as a nation. It should be the prerogative of every citizen to question the veracity of the governments claims. The fact that you have chosen to accept those claims at face value in no way diminishes the mental state of those who rationally await some form of confirming evidence that support the claims. "Trust us" is no longer going to cut it, nor should it. Faith, the kind that you display, is something that a growing number of Americans have lost. Faith in the political class and faith in the media is on the wane, and rightly so.

You would have to presume that 99 members of the Senate are lying, along with the FBI, CIA and 17 other intelligence agencies, including Barack Obama. And the ONLY one who is telling the truth is Trump, and it's some fat guy sitting on his bed doing all of this--LOL

To hack into a private or public computer is a FELONY in this country that comes with prison time. Anyone wanting to risk doing that is going to have a reward for taking that risk.

Obama has stated he will give more information regarding this next week, but certainly you're betting the odds that this is going to come out good for Comrade Trump.

No doubt. Trump will have the power, very, very soon, grasshopper.

You realize Trump is not Emperer right?

You realize that Michelle O. said hope is gone right?

You realize that isn't quite what she said right?

The new Michelle Obama quote that will give you hope for 2017
“Yes, I do,” Obama says. “We feel the difference now. Now, we are feeling what not having hope feels like.” And then she offered up a gem of wisdom: “Hope is necessary…What else do you have if you don’t have hope? What do you give your kids when you don’t give them hope? Our children respond to crises the way they see us respond. It’s like the toddler that bumps his head on the table and they look up at you to figure out whether it hurts…Having a grown-up in the White House who can say to you in times of crisis and turmoil, ‘Hey, it’s going to be okay. Let’s remember the good things that we have. Look at all the things that we’re building.'

Make sure you pass it on to yer' kids, vis-a-vis the 'Purple Gumby'.

President, Congress, Republicans, Democrats, Intelligence agencies ......... ALL LIED........... But you believed Putin thug. Good for your comrade.

CIA CAUGHT LYING
FBI CAUGHT LYING and buying WHORES and drugs
OBAMA caught lying
Oh yes a total Government we can trust to the soul aye.

And Putin is telling the truth. See? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

We aren't saying Putin is an angel, the points you Russian haters miss is " He is being set up " to look like the bad guy.
Putin does not want a war, PUtin is not hacking our system your own shit licking Gov tells you that because they are the very a holes doing the hacking they turn around tell you clueless that " RUSSIA DID IT" .....
Remember they blamed BUSH Obama included c'mon the fkr is lying all the way around. Obama that is.

YOU AND OHTERS ARE VICTIMS OF PYSCHOLOGICAL WARFARE/SOCIAL ENGINEERING....

NO WE ARE NOT. We are the patriotic Americans supporting our government............ There are several published evidence coming from my ( not yours) intelligence agencies that Putin hacked our system but you refused to believe that.
You and your buddies here are nothing but protecting Putin which makes YOU and the rest of Putin followers are TRAITORS..... Stop insulting your own intelligence.

You're not an American.

Dude I'm here protecting my government .... You are on the other side supporting foreign government. Comrade.

For 20 days. Ha ha ha. Putin wishes you happy New Year. Lol.

Quack Quack Quack Quack ............... Its fun to see Obama kicking Putin ass. I'm sure all you Putin lovers and Obama haters didn't like that.
GOOD JOB OBAMA.
From Putin:

“While we reserve the right to take reciprocal measures, we’re not going to downgrade ourselves to the level of irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy,” Mr. Putin said, using a common Russian idiom for quarrelsome and unseemly acts. “In our future steps on the way toward the restoration of Russia-United States relations, we will proceed from the policy pursued by the administration” of Donald J. Trump.

Obama looking more stoooopod by the hour. Lol.

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

Restoration of US - Russia relations.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
4. Do you honest believe stop hacking other countries just bc of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

"Putin is just a pussy"

You'd like Putin to grab you by the pussy.

I asked today several questions but you only came back about grabbing pussy. I'm disappointed.

Are you enjoying this picture? Be proud of your gayness darling :wine:

eeacc28f6c4cdfc55fabaa34aa886274.png

It wasn't meant as a conspiracy tied to one event. The point I wanted to make was that our government will lie to us and have done so at various times over the course of our history as a nation. It should be the prerogative of every citizen to question the veracity of the governments claims. The fact that you have chosen to accept those claims at face value in no way diminishes the mental state of those who rationally await some form of confirming evidence that support the claims. "Trust us" is no longer going to cut it, nor should it. Faith, the kind that you display, is something that a growing number of Americans have lost. Faith in the political class and faith in the media is on the wane, and rightly so.

You would have to presume that 99 members of the Senate are lying, along with the FBI, CIA and 17 other intelligence agencies, including Barack Obama. And the ONLY one who is telling the truth is Trump, and it's some fat guy sitting on his bed doing all of this--LOL

To hack into a private or public computer is a FELONY in this country that comes with prison time. Anyone wanting to risk doing that is going to have a reward for taking that risk.

Obama has stated he will give more information regarding this next week, but certainly you're betting the odds that this is going to come out good for Comrade Trump.

No doubt. Trump will have the power, very, very soon, grasshopper.

You realize Trump is not Emperer right?

You realize that Michelle O. said hope is gone right?
''Tis weird cos a poll suggested the majority of Americans are feeling hopeful right now.
IMG_1924.PNG

Putin, thank God is an adult. Unlike the failed, petulant, assclown, banana republic leader Obama and his loser 'McCarthyite', sobbing un-American minions.

Next step is to bitch-slap swamp-gator throwback RINO hawks Graham, McShitstain, and Democrap sympathizer Ryan and their minions.

This is good TV!

Did I miss anything?

Yes you are missing bigly. You can move and live in Russia whenever you are ready kid.

CIA CAUGHT LYING
FBI CAUGHT LYING and buying WHORES and drugs
OBAMA caught lying
Oh yes a total Government we can trust to the soul aye.

And Putin is telling the truth. See? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

We aren't saying Putin is an angel, the points you Russian haters miss is " He is being set up " to look like the bad guy.
Putin does not want a war, PUtin is not hacking our system your own shit licking Gov tells you that because they are the very a holes doing the hacking they turn around tell you clueless that " RUSSIA DID IT" .....
Remember they blamed BUSH Obama included c'mon the fkr is lying all the way around. Obama that is.

YOU AND OHTERS ARE VICTIMS OF PYSCHOLOGICAL WARFARE/SOCIAL ENGINEERING....

NO WE ARE NOT. We are the patriotic Americans supporting our government............ There are several published evidence coming from my ( not yours) intelligence agencies that Putin hacked our system but you refused to believe that.
You and your buddies here are nothing but protecting Putin which makes YOU and the rest of Putin followers are TRAITORS..... Stop insulting your own intelligence.

You're not an American.

Dude I'm here protecting my government .... You are on the other side supporting foreign government. Comrade.
. You haven't been here long have you, because I detect your accent in your writing.

Oh so you want war with Russia?

How many people dying will make up for democrats losing?

That's funny....... you should ask yourself and your fellow Putin kisser......... Why they hack DNC but not Trump?
You all keep telling Obama is a pussy........ now he is kicking pussy Putin ass.

Because trump isn't stupid enough to fall for a phishing scam?

Putin humiliated Obama this morning with his response to his childish move

No he didn't........ All he said this morning was that he is very scared to retaliate and he knows there are more coming.

"All he said this morning was that he is very scared"

Putin scared?

And if he is not scared ....... he could have retaliated but he didn't. Sorry Putin is a chicken shit.

You mean he's smarter than Obama because he didn't take the bait.

For 20 days. Ha ha ha. Putin wishes you happy New Year. Lol.

Quack Quack Quack Quack ............... Its fun to see Obama kicking Putin ass. I'm sure all you Putin lovers and Obama haters didn't like that.
GOOD JOB OBAMA.
From Putin:

“While we reserve the right to take reciprocal measures, we’re not going to downgrade ourselves to the level of irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy,” Mr. Putin said, using a common Russian idiom for quarrelsome and unseemly acts. “In our future steps on the way toward the restoration of Russia-United States relations, we will proceed from the policy pursued by the administration” of Donald J. Trump.

Obama looking more stoooopod by the hour. Lol.

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

Restoration of US - Russia relations.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
4. Do you honest believe stop hacking other countries just bc of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

"Putin is just a pussy"

You'd like Putin to grab you by the pussy.
Nope you may want to direct that question to your buddy Trump.

putin.jpg

McCain will find out thursday

John McCain is a psychopath and a friend of terrorists.

mccain-isis.jpg

main-qimg-8e69667a32b1a9068b41912985b96293

John McCain the psychopath describes ISIS and Al-Nusra aka Al-Qaeda as "brave fighters who are risking their lives for freedom and need our help"

mccain-syria.jpg

mccain-cartoon333333333333333.jpg

View attachment 104491
Yeah hes no hero My heroes aren't captured ,,,DUMP

In a war situation should you let the enemy capture you alive?

If I ever have to be in a war situation, which I hope I'm not, but if I am then the enemy doesn't get to capture me alive, I'll put a bullet in my own head before I allow myself to be captured alive, this is the honourable thing to do.

We are talking about reality here kid we are not in the movie........... when enemy, sexual predator or terrorist kidnap you ........... Your choice and only choice is to survive that is if you value your life.
You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do.
. Good grief, give it up already.

Y O U - L O S T

Lost? Like what?
Killing your self bc you are scared of being a prisoner is an honor thing to do? That's stupidity and cowardice. Just imagine if all the prisoners will just kill themselves bc its honor thing to do. Good lord.

McCain will find out thursday

mccain-isis.jpg

John McCain the psychopath describes ISIS and Al-Nusra aka Al-Qaeda as "brave fighters who are risking their lives for freedom and need our help"

]

If I ever have to be in a war situation, which I hope I'm not, but if I am then the enemy doesn't get to capture me alive, I'll put a bullet in my own head before I allow myself to be captured alive, this is the honourable thing to do.

We are talking about reality here kid we are not in the movie........... when enemy, sexual predator or terrorist kidnap you ........... Your choice and only choice is to survive that is if you value your life.
You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do. Please go get some help before you hurt yourself.

"We are talking about reality here kid we are not in the movie........... when enemy, sexual predator or terrorist kidnap you ........... Your choice and only choice is to survive that is if you value your life.
You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do."

:confused-84:

I know you are confused bc you don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

They'll be back....January 21st

Yeah, let the hackers back in. You're a real patriot SILLY. Remember, it is your 17 intelligence agencies saying this. NOT, Obama...
. How convenient.

yeah, all 17 agencies conspired just because Hillary lost. All the heads of agencies, technos who found the hacks, and a whole slew of people just happen to be on the same page. Do you know the odds of that happening?

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

View attachment 104491

You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do.

Y O U - L O S T

Lost? Like what?
Killing your self bc you are scared of being a prisoner is an honor thing to do? That's stupidity and cowardice. Just imagine if all the prisoners will just kill themselves bc its honor thing to do. Good lord.
. Calm down, now who is going to kill themselves ??

mccain-isis.jpg

mccain-syria.jpg

View attachment 104491

Y O U - L O S T

Must be related to 'Starkey'.........speaks similar gibberish.

No Dude........ it's very simple. Lucy wants to kill herself rather than taken as a prisoners. What part of the stupidity is that don't you understand?

They'll be back....January 21st

Yeah, let the hackers back in. You're a real patriot SILLY. Remember, it is your 17 intelligence agencies saying this. NOT, Obama...
. How convenient.

yeah, all 17 agencies conspired just because Hillary lost. All the heads of agencies, technos who found the hacks, and a whole slew of people just happen to be on the same page. Do you know the odds of that happening?
. Hey y'all didn't mind playing conspiracy theory monopoly when it came to the FBI and Comey ?? Y'all crapped yourselves when you found out Trump already had all the railroads, park place, boardwalk, and the utilities for the win.

Forum List

Back