US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

From Putin:

“While we reserve the right to take reciprocal measures, we’re not going to downgrade ourselves to the level of irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy,” Mr. Putin said, using a common Russian idiom for quarrelsome and unseemly acts. “In our future steps on the way toward the restoration of Russia-United States relations, we will proceed from the policy pursued by the administration” of Donald J. Trump.

Obama looking more stoooopod by the hour. Lol.

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

Restoration of US - Russia relations.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
4. Do you honest believe stop hacking other countries just bc of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

Putin won't retaliate--they've already done enough damage--here's what they did to the PENTAGON.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

This is the FIRST time they have interfered into our election process.

The reason why they wanted Trump is because they wanted all U.S. Sanctions lifted. It clearly has backfired on them, and they may try and correct some of the damage by casually leaking information on the Trump campaign.

There has NEVER been such a severe action taken against Russia. And there's more to come. This is far from over.

They should expose and froze Putin billions, cut off Russian banking system and closed more compounds here in US.
. Dag, you that mad about your Killary that you would start a war with Russia ?? Are you kin to Hitler maybe ?? Scorched earth policy eh ?

I'm just mad because of too much traitors in my country.
If you were born in Miami,
why you say
'too much traitors'???

Quack Quack Quack Quack ............... Its fun to see Obama kicking Putin ass. I'm sure all you Putin lovers and Obama haters didn't like that.
GOOD JOB OBAMA.
From Putin:

“While we reserve the right to take reciprocal measures, we’re not going to downgrade ourselves to the level of irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy,” Mr. Putin said, using a common Russian idiom for quarrelsome and unseemly acts. “In our future steps on the way toward the restoration of Russia-United States relations, we will proceed from the policy pursued by the administration” of Donald J. Trump.

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

Restoration of US - Russia relations.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
4. Do you honest believe stop hacking other countries just bc of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

"Putin is just a pussy"

You'd like Putin to grab you by the pussy.

I asked today several questions but you only came back about grabbing pussy. I'm disappointed.

Are you enjoying this picture? Be proud of your gayness darling :wine:

eeacc28f6c4cdfc55fabaa34aa886274.png

Sorry you didn't like it.

Oh, I see. So Obama expelled the diplomats etc and is blaming Russia for hacking because a fake pic suggests that putin and Trump horse ride together? I guess that sounds about right for you leftards! Lol

No, it's more along the lines that Russians can hack US emails and Trumpie and the right-wing neocons loons are okay with this. These are the same loons that have patriotic name and avatars and also bang on about having served. Yet, you'd rather belittle your president than give Putin the good kicking he deserves because the 'win' is more important to you than the security of your country. Sounds about right for you deplorables.

Yeah hes no hero My heroes aren't captured ,,,DUMP

In a war situation should you let the enemy capture you alive?

If I ever have to be in a war situation, which I hope I'm not, but if I am then the enemy doesn't get to capture me alive, I'll put a bullet in my own head before I allow myself to be captured alive, this is the honourable thing to do.

We are talking about reality here kid we are not in the movie........... when enemy, sexual predator or terrorist kidnap you ........... Your choice and only choice is to survive that is if you value your life.
You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do.
. Good grief, give it up already.

Y O U - L O S T

Lost? Like what?
Killing your self bc you are scared of being a prisoner is an honor thing to do? That's stupidity and cowardice. Just imagine if all the prisoners will just kill themselves bc its honor thing to do. Good lord.
. Calm down, now who is going to kill themselves ??

You may want to ask your girlfriend LucyH.

Oh, I see. So Obama expelled the diplomats etc and is blaming Russia for hacking because a fake pic suggests that putin and Trump horse ride together? I guess that sounds about right for you leftards! Lol

No, it's more along the lines that Russians can hack US emails and Trumpie and the right-wing neocons loons are okay with this. These are the same loons that have patriotic name and avatars and also bang on about having served. Yet, you'd rather belittle your president than give Putin the good kicking he deserves because the 'win' is more important to you than the security of your country. Sounds about right for you deplorables.
I prefer not to accuse people without evidence. It's a pity Obama is such a sore loser - he has lost all sense and has embarrassed himself - internationally

What kind of a 'kicking' do you have in mind?

From Putin:

yeah, because as per usual, Putin looks so diplomatic and regal...What do you do for an encore, expouse the virtues of Kim-jong un?

It's already been done. Obama acted.

You know what I find even funnier - but totally unsurprising - is that for the past 8 years the right-wing loons have said how weak Obama looks internationally and how Russia is not your friend. he finally does something, and now he's a douche. Too funny.

From Putin:

yeah, because as per usual, Putin looks so diplomatic and regal...What do you do for an encore, expouse the virtues of Kim-jong un?
Putin is definitely looking more diplomatic, yes.

That's funny....... you should ask yourself and your fellow Putin kisser......... Why they hack DNC but not Trump?
You all keep telling Obama is a pussy........ now he is kicking pussy Putin ass.

Because trump isn't stupid enough to fall for a phishing scam?

Putin humiliated Obama this morning with his response to his childish move

No he didn't........ All he said this morning was that he is very scared to retaliate and he knows there are more coming.

"All he said this morning was that he is very scared"

Putin scared?

And if he is not scared ....... he could have retaliated but he didn't. Sorry Putin is a chicken shit.

Why should Putin retaliate now? That would just make things more difficult for Trump. By now, I'm sure they have got this all worked out. Trump will squash any investigation and praise Putin for not retaliating and damaging US Russian relations. Putin will praise Trump. Like Bush and Obama, Trump will be so busy patting himself on the back, that he won't even feel the knife going in.

I disagree with the knife....... Its more like that thing dangling stuck behind Trump. He might enjoyed it then give up our military and technology secrets.

From Putin:

I'm not aware of Kim possessing any virtues, which will be why you've never seen me say so.

Trump just gave Putin a big wet sloppy twitter kiss.
And the Russian Embassy just kissed back.

C08yjFHWIAAnaCu.jpg

That is more than a big wet sloppy kiss.........

eeacc28f6c4cdfc55fabaa34aa886274.png
PLEASE move to Canada as quick as you can. This is the kind of deplorable crap Killary blamed on Trump supporters. It is known who the real deplorables are by the evidence mounting more and more and more.

Why? I'm very busy defending my country. You should move to Russia.
How are you defending your country?
By suggesting Trump and Putin are homosexual lovers whilst disparaging homosexuals???

And you are defending Putin.

I prefer not to accuse people without evidence. It's a pity Obama is such a sore loser he has lost all sense and has embarrassed himself.

Obama didn't have the evidence. 17 of your law enforcement/security agencies did. Take it up with them.
Where is the evidence? Do you mean the doc with the disclaimer that says none of what we say is guaranteed?

It's already been done. Obama acted.

You know what I find even funnier - but totally unsurprising - is that for the past 8 years the right-wing loons have said how weak Obama looks internationally and how Russia is not your friend. he finally does something, and now he's a douche. Too funny.
It's already been done, and Putin is still laughing at him and inviting the American kids to the Christmas and New Years party's at the Kremlin.
Some kicking! Lol.

Forum List

Back