US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

And the Russian Embassy just kissed back.

C08yjFHWIAAnaCu.jpg

That is more than a big wet sloppy kiss.........

eeacc28f6c4cdfc55fabaa34aa886274.png
PLEASE move to Canada as quick as you can. This is the kind of deplorable crap Killary blamed on Trump supporters. It is known who the real deplorables are by the evidence mounting more and more and more.

Why? I'm very busy defending my country. You should move to Russia.
How are you defending your country?
By suggesting Trump and Putin are homosexual lovers whilst disparaging homosexuals???

And you are defending Putin.
I would be defending anyone against whom there was insufficient evidence.

Trump just gave Putin a big wet sloppy twitter kiss.

C08yjFHWIAAnaCu.jpg

PLEASE move to Canada as quick as you can. This is the kind of deplorable crap Killary blamed on Trump supporters. It is known who the real deplorables are by the evidence mounting more and more and more.

1. What exactly has Putin done? What exactly has Russia done?

2. The world is more dangerous now after eight years of Barry and his reckless foreign policy, not only his Middle Eastern and North African disasters, but him poking Russia AND China.

1. Please update yourself.
2. Please update yourself.

I prefer not to accuse people without evidence. It's a pity Obama is such a sore loser he has lost all sense and has embarrassed himself.

Obama didn't have the evidence. 17 of your law enforcement/security agencies did. Take it up with them.
Where is the evidence? Do you mean the doc with the disclaimer that says none of what we say is guaranteed?

Link?

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

Restoration of US - Russia relations.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
4. Do you honest believe stop hacking other countries just bc of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

Putin won't retaliate--they've already done enough damage--here's what they did to the PENTAGON.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

This is the FIRST time they have interfered into our election process.

The reason why they wanted Trump is because they wanted all U.S. Sanctions lifted. It clearly has backfired on them, and they may try and correct some of the damage by casually leaking information on the Trump campaign.

There has NEVER been such a severe action taken against Russia. And there's more to come. This is far from over.

They should expose and froze Putin billions, cut off Russian banking system and closed more compounds here in US.
. Dag, you that mad about your Killary that you would start a war with Russia ?? Are you kin to Hitler maybe ?? Scorched earth policy eh ?

I'm just mad because of too much traitors in my country.
If you were born in Miami,
why you say
'too much traitors'???

That is because I'm fucking pissed, with predictive texting and traveling.

I prefer not to accuse people without evidence. It's a pity Obama is such a sore loser he has lost all sense and has embarrassed himself.

Obama didn't have the evidence. 17 of your law enforcement/security agencies did. Take it up with them.
Where is the evidence? Do you mean the doc with the disclaimer that says none of what we say is guaranteed?

Link?
Ive already posted it on this thread - go look for it!

Are we supposed to believe that seventeen intelligence agencies investigated hacking DNC e-mails?

Dunno. Are you? What is the full story? Did they all work together in concert to see who leaked the emails? Did they work separately? Did they work on different aspects of the issue and then come together and compare notes? Are you saying that no intelligence organisation - or law enforcement agency for that matter - should investigate the hacks? Should it have been a case of c'est la vie? Thing is, I don't know and neither do you. Just a lost of speculation and conspiracy theories from the right. The moment Obama ejected these 'diplomats' this board's righties and those on Briefart etc said it was "Obama". Well, no it wasn't. It was on the advice of his intelligence and law enforcement agencies. They have the proof and have named names.
Maybe they should consult with the Coast Guard as well. You can't be too sure.

Putin won't retaliate--they've already done enough damage--here's what they did to the PENTAGON.

The reason why they wanted Trump is because they wanted all U.S. Sanctions lifted. It clearly has backfired on them, and they may try and correct some of the damage by casually leaking information on the Trump campaign.

There has NEVER been such a severe action taken against Russia. And there's more to come. This is far from over.

They should expose and froze Putin billions, cut off Russian banking system and closed more compounds here in US.
. Dag, you that mad about your Killary that you would start a war with Russia ?? Are you kin to Hitler maybe ?? Scorched earth policy eh ?

why you say
'too much traitors'???

That is because I'm fucking pissed.
Is that American pissed - or U.K. Pissed?

All Putin has to do is bullshit trump telling him what a great man what a great president he is Dump will be like a moth to a flame
Trump just gave Putin a big wet sloppy twitter kiss.

C08yjFHWIAAnaCu.jpg

. I'm not the one crying about our newly elected President. I mean if you just can't deal with it, then you know where the door is, and don't let it hit ya where the good Lord split cha.

Hey y'all didn't mind playing conspiracy theory monopoly when it came to the FBI and Comey ?? Y'all crapped yourselves when you found out Trump already had all the railroads, park place, boardwalk, and the utilities for the win.

But there is no conspiracy theory with Comey. It is a matter of record he released the non-emails 8 days before the election. No conspiracy. It happened. I didn't crap myself. I laughed. And laughed. And laughed some more.
. No the conspiracy was you thinking that everything was done in a way to hurt Hillary. She was her own worst enemy.

In a war situation should you let the enemy capture you alive?

If I ever have to be in a war situation, which I hope I'm not, but if I am then the enemy doesn't get to capture me alive, I'll put a bullet in my own head before I allow myself to be captured alive, this is the honourable thing to do.

We are talking about reality here kid we are not in the movie........... when enemy, sexual predator or terrorist kidnap you ........... Your choice and only choice is to survive that is if you value your life.
You don't kill yourself because of dumb Trump. Killing yourself bc of what you believe about Trump is not and was never been and honorable thing to do.
. Good grief, give it up already.

Y O U - L O S T

Lost? Like what?
Killing your self bc you are scared of being a prisoner is an honor thing to do? That's stupidity and cowardice. Just imagine if all the prisoners will just kill themselves bc its honor thing to do. Good lord.
. Calm down, now who is going to kill themselves ??

You may want to ask your girlfriend LucyH.

"You may want to ask your girlfriend LucyH."

Should beagle9 ask yours?

hqdefault.jpg

What The Russian Hacking Report DOESN’T Say
By Washington's Blog
Global Research, December 29, 2016
Washington's Blog
Region: Russia and FSU, USA
Theme: Intelligence
putin_trump-620x41211-400x265.jpg

Today, the Department of Homeland Security and FBI released a report alleging Russian hacking.

It’s important to note what the report does NOT say …

It does NOT allege any of the following:

• It doesn’t claim that it’s accurate. Instead, the report starts with a disclaimer, and uses the same type of weasel words – “as is”, “does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information” – that someone selling a lemon uses when he doesn’t want to talk about the fact that the blasted thing won’t run and doesn’t want to get sued for false misrepresentation:

• It doesn’t mention Wikileaksnot even once. In other words, the report does not allege that the Russians gave any Democratic Party or Podesta emails to Wikileaks
  • It doesn’t address the fact that Russia would not have used widely known hacking methods (and wouldn’t have paid tribute within the code to a famous Russian intelligence officer), and that anyone could have copied these methods and names
  • It doesn’t address American intelligence services’ less-than-stellar history of truthfulness, and routinely skew intelligence to justify preordained policy outcomes
In other words, the report really doesn’t say much of anything

http://www.globalresearch.ca/what-the-russian-hacking-report-doesnt-say/5565479

Oh this little nugget. Right. You do know that disclaimer is put on EVERY document they release?? You do know that right? That aside, quoting from a right-wing troll site doesn't help your argument.

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

Restoration of US - Russia relations.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
4. Do you honest believe stop hacking other countries just bc of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

why you say
'too much traitors'???

Just an example of using predictive texting.

And if I'm not paying attention it will end up like this...........
And if I'm not playing games going ending up your time............

Forum List

Back