US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Trump just gave Putin a big wet sloppy twitter kiss.
And the Russian Embassy just kissed back.

C08yjFHWIAAnaCu.jpg

That is more than a big wet sloppy kiss.........

eeacc28f6c4cdfc55fabaa34aa886274.png
PLEASE move to Canada as quick as you can. This is the kind of deplorable crap Killary blamed on Trump supporters. It is known who the real deplorables are by the evidence mounting more and more and more.

Why? I'm very busy defending my country. You should move to Russia.

What exactly has Putin done? What exactly has Russia done?

The world is more dangerous now after eight years of Barry and his reckless foreign policy, not only his Middle Eastern and North African disasters, but him poking Russia AND China.
If you neglect Putin's background in the KGB, his work to cleanse Russia of all religions except the Russian Orthodox Church, his involvement in assignations, his efforts to control the media in Russia, his hatred on the US, his attempt to destabilize Europe with new missile deployments, violation of Ukraine sovereignty, slaughter of countless thousands of Syrians under the guise of fighting ISIS, arms deals with Iran, violations of nuclear arms reduction agreements, and of course his efforts to interfere in US elections, absolutely nothing.

What The Russian Hacking Report DOESN’T Say
By Washington's Blog
Global Research, December 29, 2016
Washington's Blog
Region: Russia and FSU, USA
Theme: Intelligence
putin_trump-620x41211-400x265.jpg

Today, the Department of Homeland Security and FBI released a report alleging Russian hacking.

It’s important to note what the report does NOT say …

It does NOT allege any of the following:

• It doesn’t claim that it’s accurate. Instead, the report starts with a disclaimer, and uses the same type of weasel words – “as is”, “does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information” – that someone selling a lemon uses when he doesn’t want to talk about the fact that the blasted thing won’t run and doesn’t want to get sued for false misrepresentation:

• It doesn’t mention Wikileaksnot even once. In other words, the report does not allege that the Russians gave any Democratic Party or Podesta emails to Wikileaks
  • It doesn’t address the fact that Russia would not have used widely known hacking methods (and wouldn’t have paid tribute within the code to a famous Russian intelligence officer), and that anyone could have copied these methods and names
  • It doesn’t address American intelligence services’ less-than-stellar history of truthfulness, and routinely skew intelligence to justify preordained policy outcomes
In other words, the report really doesn’t say much of anything

http://www.globalresearch.ca/what-the-russian-hacking-report-doesnt-say/5565479

Oh this little nugget. Right. You do know that disclaimer is put on EVERY document they release?? You do know that right? That aside, quoting from a right-wing troll site doesn't help your argument.
I'm apparently not following this. What's the problem again? What did Russian hackers do? Did they hack voting machines or something that directly effects the election? White House spokesmen seem kind of vague about what's actually occurred. Perhaps you can shed some light on that, because so far, all that seems to have happened is some embarrassing e-mails have been made public.

PLEASE move to Canada as quick as you can. This is the kind of deplorable crap Killary blamed on Trump supporters. It is known who the real deplorables are by the evidence mounting more and more and more.

How are you defending your country?
By suggesting Trump and Putin are homosexual lovers whilst disparaging homosexuals???

And you are defending Putin.
I would be defending anyone against whom there was insufficient evidence.

Evidence? It's all written all over your face but you didn't like it. So what benefits do you gain by defending Putin?

C08yjFHWIAAnaCu.jpg

. I'm not the one crying about our newly elected President. I mean if you just can't deal with it, then you know where the door is, and don't let it hit ya where the good Lord split cha.

But you are very busy defending Putin........ What that makes you?

I'm apparently not following this. What's the problem again? What did Russian hackers do? Did they hack voting machines or something that directly effects the election? White House spokesmen seem kind of vague about what's actually occurred. Perhaps you can shed some light on that, because so far, all that seems to have happened is some embarrassing e-mails have been made public.

To me it's not so much what was hacked, but why they hacked. They didn't do it to get 'transparency and for the good of the US public'. IF they did it - and I have no reason to believe they didn't - they did it solely to undermine your democracy. From what I understand, this doesn't appear to bother righties because 'the win' is far more important than an outside country trying to interfere in your election process. And if you're okay with that, then so be it.

I prefer not to accuse people without evidence. It's a pity Obama is such a sore loser he has lost all sense and has embarrassed himself.

Obama didn't have the evidence. 17 of your law enforcement/security agencies did. Take it up with them.
Where is the evidence? Do you mean the doc with the disclaimer that says none of what we say is guaranteed?
"This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities." The document gives the names and code used in the recent attacks and links them to prior known attacks by Russia.

That's about as much evidence as the public can expect out of the Homeland Security. They certainly aren't going to compromise their operations with details of who, when, where, and how. That information will be readily available to Trump and the Senate Intelligence Committee. It will interesting to see Trump's response after his inauguration.

Admittedly, I'll be impressed if our Gov's found a way around the level of IP anonymity that's /easily/ available, to my knowledge no one else has. Which is why I suspect the ability to track them down - anon server with a cell hot spot and there is no known way to trace but to hack into their home base (which you don't know where that is)

That said, there was some hoopla that TOR had been loaded by the US gov. but the paranoia died down almost immediately - of course because a good hacker knows better than to fall for such a trap...

By Washington's Blog
Washington's Blog

Today, the Department of Homeland Security and FBI released a report alleging Russian hacking.

• It doesn’t claim that it’s accurate. Instead, the report starts with a disclaimer, and uses the same type of weasel words – “as is”, “does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information” – that someone selling a lemon uses when he doesn’t want to talk about the fact that the blasted thing won’t run and doesn’t want to get sued for false misrepresentation:

• It doesn’t mention Wikileaksnot even once. In other words, the report does not allege that the Russians gave any Democratic Party or Podesta emails to Wikileaks
  • It doesn’t address the fact that Russia would not have used widely known hacking methods (and wouldn’t have paid tribute within the code to a famous Russian intelligence officer), and that anyone could have copied these methods and names
  • It doesn’t address American intelligence services’ less-than-stellar history of truthfulness, and routinely skew intelligence to justify preordained policy outcomes

Oh this little nugget. Right. You do know that disclaimer is put on EVERY document they release?? You do know that right? That aside, quoting from a right-wing troll site doesn't help your argument.
Well for starters they violated US law and the International Cybercrime Treaty . If you don't think a foreign government’s attempt to alter the outcome of an American election by stealing private information is a problem, then you're not thinking. We didn't tolerate such behavior when Nixon's people did it and we sure shouldn't give Russia a pass.

Last edited:
Obama Strikes Back at Russia for Election Hacking

In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States also released samples of malware and other indicators of Russian cyberactivity, including network addresses of computers commonly used by the Russians to launch attacks. Taken together, the actions amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.

U.S. evicts Russians for spying, imposes sanctions after election hacks
U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan, the top Republican in Congress, said Russia "has consistently sought to undermine" U.S. interests and called the sanctions overdue.

Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham said they intended to lead effort in Congress to "impose stronger sanctions on Russia."

Incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus told Fox News he did not condone foreign governments hacking U.S. institutions.

"It’s wrong and it’s something we don’t agree with," Priebus said. "However, it would be nice if we could get to a place where the intelligence community in unison can tell us what it is that has been going on and what the investigation was and what it has led to so that we can respond."

The Trump team's response could generate bipartisan discord early in the new administration's tenure.

U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia was behind hacks into Democratic Party organizations and operatives ahead of the Nov. 8 presidential election. U.S. intelligence officials say the Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Trump defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Republican and Democratic lawmakers have voiced concern about Russia's actions, setting up a potential wall of opposition should Trump seek to overturn Obama's measures.

They are quite simply -- hysterical baby type hypocrites. They know better. Have no idea why they are so indignant about this. There is NO PRIVACY in unsecured communications when it comes to foreign intelligence agencies. They know this. And the the GOP babies probably are fully aware that the Russians were tapping RNC as well.

The whole big question here is not the phony outrage over the tapping. It's WHY and HOW that information was released to the American public. Because RELEASING IT -- if it WAS a Kremlin ordered deal -- it could compromise their Intelligence people and practices and methods. You simply don't DO that intentionally. You don't give adversaries an EXCUSE to do forensic analysis on your spying. And you would clean up the trail BEFORE you release the captured info.

If it was a security force operation -- they were very sloppy ON PURPOSE. My guess is that the captured booty was PASSED to WikiLeaks by a disgruntled employee or "whistle-blower". Or a different "hacker" or foreign agency.

Which begs the question of who Edward Snowden might be influencing during his stay in Russia. :ack-1:

Not necessarily. For one thing - this has been going on for a while with no serious repercussions to Russia and giving our intelligence people time to gather evidence. Spies get caught, even under the most careful regimes. Why would Russia be any different?

Point is --- that kind of intel doesn't generally get released to the public if it can be TRACED back to specific operatives or agents. Especially if they were sloppy enough to leave evidence of their methods. The whole point of gathering it is to hold it secret and use it as leverage in "negotiations". You could burn entire groups that collect that stuff by exposing it without cleaning up.

Looks to me like someone Internally burned the Kremlin. The way that Snowden did here in the US.

And it's not just one affair. You have Hillary's stupid ass home brewed system which I'm SURE was browsed by 4 or 6 foreign nations. Then you have the DNC hacks which were interesting but not even close to fatal for Clinton personally. And Finally, you have the idiot Podesta running an entire campaign out of Gmail account on his commercial phone. Those are all different stories. And the DNC and media are just balling them up into one big "Russia did it" excuse...

By Washington's Blog
Washington's Blog

Well for starters they violated US law and the International Cybercrime Treaty . If you don't think a foreign government’s attempt to alter the outcome of an American election by stealing private information is a problem, then you're not thinking.

Intelligence operations are immune to "CyberCrime" treaties. That collection is not a "crime". It's a matter of State Security. Who went to jail on the "CyberCrime Treaty when Snowden revealed that the US had tapped Merkel's personal phone?

Only the whistleblowers go to jail on intel ops dude..

Well it would be embarrassing... The only way I can think of for our gov to definitively ID these agents is if they hacked the RIS and stole documents that tagged them. I mean I can understand how they wouldn't want that in global view, but at the same time I'm thinking; pot == kettle...

From Putin:

“While we reserve the right to take reciprocal measures, we’re not going to downgrade ourselves to the level of irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy,” Mr. Putin said, using a common Russian idiom for quarrelsome and unseemly acts. “In our future steps on the way toward the restoration of Russia-United States relations, we will proceed from the policy pursued by the administration” of Donald J. Trump.

Obama looking more stoooopod by the hour. Lol.

Nah..... Putin is just a pussy and scared to retaliate. Trust me there are more coming.
How in the world that Obama look stupid when he just kick Putiin ass? Sorry if that hurts you and your buddies feelings here. You may want to use a paper towel bc tissue is not good enough to wipe all those tears running down your cheeks. Give some to your buddies here.,

Restoration of US - Russia relations.
1. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop selling arms to Iran & Syria that terrorize this planet just bc of lying Trump?
2. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop intimidating his neighbors bc of lying Trump?
3. Do you honestly believe Putin will withdraw from Crimea because of lying Trump?
4. Do you honest believe stop hacking other countries just bc of lying Trump?
5. Do you honestly believe Putin will stop murdering civilians in Syria just bc of lying Trump?

BUT I honestly believe Trump will weaken this country by being a puppet of Putin. Today alone 12/30/16 .......... He fucking admire Putin from being smart.

Being a foreigner, what do you care one way or the other?

This is my country. I do care with all my heart.

So what country are you from? I know you weren't born here.

I was born in Miami my parents arrived here in early 30s and I speak 6 languages.

Do you want to debate about DNA/Genome Counting, Quatum physics, electrical/mechanical engineering, medical instrumentations, Blood Chemistry & Hematology. Organs Heart, Kidney, Pancreas and Liver.... In 6 languages. Try me.

Anyone can have ten PHD's but one thing seems to be common in those who can't come back to planet realty Nobody can ever get a degree in common sense, or logical thinking.

All of this information many on here are trying to tell you is as TRANSPARENT as Obama big mouth said it was.
The problem is those with the missing critical thinking skills can't seem to DECODE what is right in front of them.

C08yjFHWIAAnaCu.jpg

. I'm not the one crying about our newly elected President. I mean if you just can't deal with it, then you know where the door is, and don't let it hit ya where the good Lord split cha.
You don't get it beagle Most of us can deal with any shit you repubs alt right nazis KKK etc etc hand out BUT we don't have to like it The man soon to be in the WH is a perfect ass You couldn't have made a worse choice

In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States also released samples of malware and other indicators of Russian cyberactivity, including network addresses of computers commonly used by the Russians to launch attacks. Taken together, the actions amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.

U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan, the top Republican in Congress, said Russia "has consistently sought to undermine" U.S. interests and called the sanctions overdue.

Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham said they intended to lead effort in Congress to "impose stronger sanctions on Russia."

Incoming White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus told Fox News he did not condone foreign governments hacking U.S. institutions.

"It’s wrong and it’s something we don’t agree with," Priebus said. "However, it would be nice if we could get to a place where the intelligence community in unison can tell us what it is that has been going on and what the investigation was and what it has led to so that we can respond."

The Trump team's response could generate bipartisan discord early in the new administration's tenure.

U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia was behind hacks into Democratic Party organizations and operatives ahead of the Nov. 8 presidential election. U.S. intelligence officials say the Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Trump defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Republican and Democratic lawmakers have voiced concern about Russia's actions, setting up a potential wall of opposition should Trump seek to overturn Obama's measures.

They are quite simply -- hysterical baby type hypocrites. They know better. Have no idea why they are so indignant about this. There is NO PRIVACY in unsecured communications when it comes to foreign intelligence agencies. They know this. And the the GOP babies probably are fully aware that the Russians were tapping RNC as well.

The whole big question here is not the phony outrage over the tapping. It's WHY and HOW that information was released to the American public. Because RELEASING IT -- if it WAS a Kremlin ordered deal -- it could compromise their Intelligence people and practices and methods. You simply don't DO that intentionally. You don't give adversaries an EXCUSE to do forensic analysis on your spying. And you would clean up the trail BEFORE you release the captured info.

If it was a security force operation -- they were very sloppy ON PURPOSE. My guess is that the captured booty was PASSED to WikiLeaks by a disgruntled employee or "whistle-blower". Or a different "hacker" or foreign agency.

Which begs the question of who Edward Snowden might be influencing during his stay in Russia. :ack-1:

Not necessarily. For one thing - this has been going on for a while with no serious repercussions to Russia and giving our intelligence people time to gather evidence. Spies get caught, even under the most careful regimes. Why would Russia be any different?

Point is --- that kind of intel doesn't generally get released to the public if it can be TRACED back to specific operatives or agents. Especially if they were sloppy enough to leave evidence of their methods. The whole point of gathering it is to hold it secret and use it as leverage in "negotiations". You could burn entire groups that collect that stuff by exposing it without cleaning up.

Looks to me like someone Internally burned the Kremlin. The way that Snowden did here in the US.

And it's not just one affair. You have Hillary's stupid ass home brewed system which I'm SURE was browsed by 4 or 6 foreign nations. Then you have the DNC hacks which were interesting but not even close to fatal for Clinton personally. And Finally, you have the idiot Podesta running an entire campaign out of Gmail account on his commercial phone. Those are all different stories. And the DNC and media are just balling them up into one big "Russia did it" excuse...

See I don't think so, and the reason is - there appears to be a long history of hacking attempts from Russia on us and other western governments aimed at election processes. Releasing it can influence things as much as holding it, especially through a proxy like Wikileaks.

Putin announces cease fire in Syria. Nobel Peace Prize-winner announces 9am tee time in Hawaii.

And Putin bombs Syrian hospitals....yep, he's a man we can all admire all right.

Gee -- Obama would NEVER do that (at least 6 or 8 times)
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/w...ital-doctors-without-borders-kunduz.html?_r=0

Did we TARGET them? Big difference. Did we allow an investigation and accept responsibility? Did Russia?

Does it matter? During the "immaculate war" on Milosevich we took out a Chinese Embassy and a commuter rail train. When you unleash the military, this shit happens. That hospital in Afghan was during a hot pursuit. Mistakes were made. Or MAYBE -- the stakes were high enough to take the risk. It's not the only time the US has crushed civilian targets. During the 10 years of bombing Iraq daily -- we made MANY "mistakes".

If you're gonna blame Putin for a hospital in Syria, you should be consistent. Insurgencies USE public facilities as shields. There is a risk to going after ANY insurgency from the air without FULL (and reliable) ground support. Do you know that that the spotters on the ground in Syria were Russian? Or MAYBE -- they they were just one of 43 warring factions that was feeding targeting information to Russian Air command..

See I don't think so, and the reason is - there appears to be a long history of hacking attempts from Russia on us and other western governments aimed at election processes. Releasing it can influence things as much as holding it, especially through a proxy like Wikileaks.

We've been spying on Russian politicos for 35 years or more. This is from a book, not my "personal" experience, but in the 1980s we could tell you exactly how much Vodka the Kremlin was ordering and what brands. So if they were interested in where Podesta got his pizza from --- you shouldn't be surprised.

NONE of that info ever makes it to public domain unless someone gets blackmailed with it in exchange for negotiating concessions. That's what is "not right" about this "blame it on the Russians" deal..

You don't want the other guessing how they know what they know. Was it satellite interception, an antenna on an embassy, an asset working on the ground, a group for hire in Romania??? You don't want to widely EXPOSE those methods. Because they can be neutralized. And people could get killed.

Oh, I see. So Obama expelled the diplomats etc and is blaming Russia for hacking because a fake pic suggests that putin and Trump horse ride together? I guess that sounds about right for you leftards! Lol

No, it's more along the lines that Russians can hack US emails and Trumpie and the right-wing neocons loons are okay with this. These are the same loons that have patriotic name and avatars and also bang on about having served. Yet, you'd rather belittle your president than give Putin the good kicking he deserves because the 'win' is more important to you than the security of your country. Sounds about right for you deplorables.
. Well I don't know about you, but they could hack my e-mails all they want, and you know why ?? It's because I have nothing to hide, so basically you people are admitting in all of this that Hillary was a security risk, and that because of her vulnerabilities she absolutely didn't qualify to be the President.

Putin announces cease fire in Syria. Nobel Peace Prize-winner announces 9am tee time in Hawaii.

And Putin bombs Syrian hospitals....yep, he's a man we can all admire all right.

Gee -- Obama would NEVER do that (at least 6 or 8 times)
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/w...ital-doctors-without-borders-kunduz.html?_r=0

Did we TARGET them? Big difference. Did we allow an investigation and accept responsibility? Did Russia?

Does it matter? During the "immaculate war" on Milosevich we took out a Chinese Embassy and a commuter rail train. When you unleash the military, this shit happens. That hospital in Afghan was during a hot pursuit. Mistakes were made. Or MAYBE -- the stakes were high enough to take the risk. It's not the only time the US has crushed civilian targets. During the 10 years of bombing Iraq daily -- we made MANY "mistakes".

If you're gonna blame Putin for a hospital in Syria, you should be consistent. Insurgencies USE public facilities as shields. There is a risk to going after ANY insurgency from the air without FULL (and reliable) ground support. Do you know that that the spotters on the ground in Syria were Russian? Or MAYBE -- they they were just one of 43 warring factions that was feeding targeting information to Russian Air command..

There is a difference between "hot pursuit" and deliberate targeting. Russia used the same "scorched earth" policy towards civilians when they put down the Chechnyan independence movement.

Russia bombed every single hospital in eastern Aleppo. They also targeted schools. They don't deny it, they rationalize it as a legitimate target by saying "rebels" were hiding there among civilians: Hospitals legitimate target for Assad and Moscow: Russian ambassador - ARA News

Hospitals in Aleppo were hit by barrel bombs - weaponry designed to do the maximum amount of damage to the human body with no precision.

As far as I can - in any modern conflict - Russia has never shown any consideration for civilian casualties. And why should we believe Russia? They lied about sending military into the Ukraine. And they've barely targeted ISIS.

Forum List

Back