US finds persistent racism in Arab Qatari textbooks. (host of Hamas, propagates at its Al-Jazeera; TheNewArab /MEE / Al-Araby-al-Jadeed - non RS)

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
So you understand the motivation behind fake pallywoody "reporting" at its Al jihadZeera.

US State Department report finds persistent antisemitism in Qatari textbooks.
9 July 2024.
By Gianluca Pacchiani.
Annual religious freedom survey says Qatari textbooks continue to include hateful content, contradicting Doha’s efforts to be seen as a moderate Western ally.
US State Department report finds persistent antisemitism in Qatari textbooks

Last edited:
shocked.gif

Is the left going to normalize this as cultural behavior? Will the current administration provide funding to expand worldwide distribution of such material in the name of diversity?

So you understand the motivation behind fake pallywoody "reporting" at its Al jihadZeera.

US State Department report finds persistent antisemitism in Qatari textbooks.
9 July 2024.
By Gianluca Pacchiani.
Annual religious freedom survey says Qatari textbooks continue to include hateful content, contradicting Doha’s efforts to be seen as a moderate Western ally.
US State Department report finds persistent antisemitism in Qatari textbooks

How strange, I wonder what might have led to such a thing?

1720548153092.png

How strange, I wonder what might have led to such a thing?
Another off topic injection by Sherlock_Holmes "NEWBIE.."
__

What does 2024 events have to do with that?

Education is the key.

For years Qatar has been behaving as bad as Palestinian Authority in hate textbooks - poisoning the youth.

Point is now, that they haven't changed.

What does 2024 events have to do with that?
It's a continuation of free money and free bombs that started in 1967.
Education is the key.
So is indoctrination:

Palestinian Erasure in Israeli Classrooms​

Dr. Nurit Peled-Elhanan’s research is fueled by the question “How do nice Jewish [children] reach this point [of committing violence against Palestinian children]?” She found the answer to this difficult question in the Israeli school curriculum. Peled-Elhanan’s study of thirty textbooks showed that they legitimatize Israeli state apartheid. She finds that the textbooks explain Israeli control of the land as the only way to guarantee the prevention of another Holocaust, equating Palestinians and Arabs to the Nazis. Much like the Jewish people under Nazi Germany were abstracted into “the Jewish Problem,” the Israeli curriculum refers to Palestinians as a problem: a “refugee problem, developmental problem, demographic problem.” To see the implications, imagine if U.S. textbooks referred to Blacks as a demographic problem.
Source.

Read about Dr. Nurit Peled-Elhanan here.

It's a continuation ..
What "erasure"?

Arabs in Israel have been growing ever since.

Political dismissal?
What is wrong with that?

And what does this have to do with HATE teaching??.

Apes and pigs by GOVT. OFFICIAL education line anyone?

Are you justifying OFFICIAL LINE racism because of grievances?
__

You talk about '67...
Don't tell me you don't know about hate dehumanizing cartoons in FALASTIN newspapers before WW2.

Last edited:
What "erasure"?
A term used in that article to describe the deemphasis of Palestinians and Palestinian aspirations and legitimacy.
Arabs in Israel have been growing ever since.

Political dismissal?
What is wrong with that?

And what does this have to do with HATE teaching??.
Erasing an entire people is not something one does out of love.
Apes and pigs by GOVT. OFFICIAL education line anyone?
Are you justifying OFFICIAL LINE racism because of grievances?
__

You talk about '67...
Don't tell me you don't know about hate dehumanizing cartoons in FALASTIN newspapers before WW2.
No, I posted the article to counter the insinuations that Jews are only ever victims and never the initiators of racism.

Rubbish.

The Israeli Arabs are not the same 'people' because they have an Israeli passport?
They have only grown..

____

Even on historic racism in the land you are wrong. Even before 1920 "adbakh al yahud", you know what was the 1913 poem by Islamic Sheik that triggered the Ottomans to ban Falastin for "inciting racial hatred"? (Not in Wikipedia)

___

But mainly:

We are talking about OFFICIAL GOVT. education for racism. You are talking about wars.

Last edited:
Well you asked me and that's the meaning I attribute to "erasure".
The Israeli Arabs are not the same 'people' because they have an Israeli passport?
There are many things that hinder Arab Israeli citizens that do not hinder Jewish Israeli citizens. For example equality with Jews is not enshrined in Israel's basic laws. Consider the Hametz Law, this discriminates against non-Jews, there's also the "Stop and Frisk" law which is used disproportionately against Arabs, then there are laws like the expulsion of members of the Knesset law and the citizenship revocation law, these can be and are used to penalize Arabs on the basis of their ideological beliefs and can disenfranchise these people from political activity like voting.

Even the country's flag is not egalitarian, it reflects historic Jewish themes and emblems as does the emblem of the state of Israel, a menorah.

1720557720298.png

That is not an inclusive national emblem, it is very specific, a Jewish emblem in fact the flag is a good example of "erasure" removing any indication of an Arab presence or influence.

A lot of this is subliminal, Jews and Western visitors don't really notice these kinds of things, but Arabs do, Palestinians do.

Last edited:
A term used in that article to describe the deemphasis of Palestinians and Palestinian aspirations and legitimacy.

What "people" are "erased?" You want the statistics of Arabs in Israel 1967 vs today?

The wars are off the topic sbout education for racial hatred by official govt.

A society...

From January 2024.
I know all this israelophobic propaganda.
"A society?" what a bigoted generalization.

I emphasized repeatedly, it's about official government line. Not a group or individuals.

Is Arabic your first language?

Oh you have images?

DANCING TO BLOOD?

It's not just on 911;

Not just
one or two cases;

It's after each racist Arab murder of a non Arab in Israel...

chrome_screenshot_Jul 9, 2024 4_16_54 PM MDT.png

Last edited:
You think I haven't seen
Stop being hysterical, I stand by everything I post, I always include my sources, facts are facts, start dealing with them and facing up to them.
You think I havn't seen before, what you posted in this thread?

Forum List

Back