US global image plummets under Trump

Europe has only one source of news agency - government run CNN type Fake News organizations.
You think the only truth is what comes out of the mouth of a confirmed pathological liar.
Makes you look like shit.

And for eight fricken years........

th
you idiots make such fools of yourselves. How does it feel the world is laughing at you?
Trump: I love my uneducated base.
You were such easy marks he conned the shit out of you.

Europe has only one source of news agency - government run CNN type Fake News organizations.
You think the only truth is what comes out of the mouth of a confirmed pathological liar.

th
you idiots make such fools of yourselves. How does it feel the world is laughing at you?
Dufus can't figure out Americans could give a shit about what Europeans think.

It makes me feel great that the world and most of the country is on to how stupid and incompetent Trump is.
I am glad to hear that, especially when Trump beat Hillary's ass and continues defeating Democrats at every turn now that HE IS PRESIDENT. :p
He has zero legislative accomplishments, up to his eye balls in three federal investigations, keeps lying to you about healthcare and you see that as a win.
Ha ha ha ha

Yes, that's the elitist, America-hating attitude that's going to win Democrats back the WH. Keep insulting the voters who have rejected you over 1,000 times.

Gee, I wonder why...probably, partly, because of rants like this. ;p

Yes, that's the elitist, America-hating attitude that's going to win Democrats back the WH. Keep insulting the voters who have rejected you over 1,000 times.

Gee, I wonder why...probably because of rants like this. ;p
The left want more Trump, because everything they do is why Trump is President.

th
Dufus can't figure out Americans could give a shit about what Europeans think.
Yes you only care about the 35%. The rest of America and world you don't care about.
Funny.
When he goes down hard... it will be so sweet watching you implode.

"The world" sits on its ass while evil murders and enslaves millions.
F^ck "the world".
Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and snap them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

Gee, I wonder why...probably because of rants like this. ;p
The left want more Trump, because everything they do is why Trump is President.
Spoken like the truly uneducated Trump sees you as.

It makes me feel great that the world and most of the country is on to how stupid and incompetent Trump is.
I am glad to hear that, especially when Trump beat Hillary's ass and continues defeating Democrats at every turn now that HE IS PRESIDENT. :p

build a wall
pass healthcare thats better than obamacare
deport 15 million mexicans
create millions and millions of jobs
clean up ghettos and educate black kids

DO FUCKING SOMETHING HE SAID HE WOULD DO !!!!!!!!!

THEN TELL ME TRUMP WON.

th

Yeah, we're the fools.

F^ck "the world".
Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and snap them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

Countries that hated America, loved Obama

Perhaps liberals would have been more successful had they spent more time coming up with a positive platform to help Americans rather than spending all their time engaging in violence, engaging in conspiracy theories, breaking laws attempting to undermine the newly elected govt, declaring to be obstructionists, engaging in obstructionism, pushing propaganda, embracing HATE, and running the worst candidate in UIS history.

Who gives a single fuck what they think of us?
You did when you lied about Obama's standing in the world.
Ever ask yourself why the majority of Americans and the whole world has a completely unfavorable view of the pussy grabber?
View attachment 135791
37 countries and the majority of Americans see Trump the way he really is. Your response: a picture.
Nice defense.
Ha ha ha ha

And yet Trump is President... Too bad California and the Rest of the world can not dictate the result of the Electoral College. Maybe next time Liberals will learn that to win you need to win the Electoral College and not the National Popular Vote...

CA should fucking seceded and get their own President, maybe Obama again. Adios!

build a wall
pass healthcare thats better than obamacare
deport 15 million mexicans
create millions and millions of jobs
clean up ghettos and educate black kids

DO FUCKING SOMETHING HE SAID HE WOULD DO !!!!!!!!!

THEN TELL ME TRUMP WON.

Perhaps if democrats quit being obstructionists we could get something done.

He has zero legislative accomplishments, up to his eye balls in three federal investigations, keeps lying to you about healthcare and you see that as a win.
Ha ha ha ha

HA HA HA.... who cares. Zip it Snowflake.

F^ck "the world".

Countries that hated America, loved Obama

Forum List

Back