US Gov. owns patent on the "Human Ebola" Virus?

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
Color me confused and apprehensive.

Think about it this way.

Who should own the patent for ebola?

Legal precedent, to a limited extent, makes isolated pathogens patentable. Someone is going to patent it. Who do you trust more than the CDC to own that patent?

Think about it this way.

Legal precedent, to a limited extent, makes isolated pathogens patentable. Someone is going to patent it. Who do you trust more than the CDC to own that patent?

The bigger issue I think is the word "invention".

Think about it this way.

That's just what the database field is called.

This is the patent registry, after all.

Think about it this way.

It is a legal document, it says what it says because that is what it means. Why do Bill and Melinda Gates along with the NIH own the "patents" to all "vaccinations related to the "Human Ebola Virus".

Think about it this way.

It is a legal document, it says what it says because that is what it means. Why do Bill and Melinda Gates along with the NIH own the "patents" to all "vaccinations related to the "Human Ebola Virus".

Because they do a lot of work fighting diseases.

Or is the CDC one of those big government programs the cons want to eliminate.

I can't make you "see" anything, nor can I magically make you open your mind to the fact that our Gov, or ANY Gov for that matter is what you think it is.

I can't make you "see" anything, nor can I magically make you open your mind to the fact that our Gov, or ANY Gov for that matter is what you think it is.
Let me guess, you buy tinfoil by the truck load, don'tcha...........

Let me guess, you buy tinfoil by the truck load, don'tcha...........
I can’t find tinfoil any longer. It’s all aluminum.
Maybe Doc1 bought it all up........ :dunno:
He wants the rest of us to go unprotected.
Not me, I have a Magneto helmet.........

latest

Think about it this way.

"Inventor" is the field on the document where the patent owner's name goes. Nothing more.

As for your other question, it's just not true. Bill Gates does not own the patent to any ebola vaccine.

Forum List

Back