US Gov't tells Americans in Afghanistan....you're on your own

No...BUT now was not the time. THIS was not the way. You can remain calm about it but i'll tell you...the rest of the country does not like this. THIS, i believe, is going to get this guy removed.
Until you produce a better plan, you aren't saying anything. Twenty years from now, it would be the same plan. And how do I know that? Have you seen anyone anywhere posting a better plan? Lol! Any counter argument is a joke, because no argument exists.

Until you produce a better plan, you aren't saying anything. Twenty years from now, it would be the same plan. And how do I know that? Have you seen anyone anywhere posting a better plan? Lol! Any counter argument is a joke, because no argument exists.
Leave the US combat support in place to give the Afghan army the upper hand against the Taliban. That would have been a great plan.

Leave the US combat support in place to give the Afghan army the upper hand against the Taliban. That would have been a great plan.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Even when you have great great great grandchildren, will that not happen. Folks on this board are so naive.

~~~~~~
While news reports from Kabul itself is scarce, We are now leaked reports of mass graves on the outskirts of Kandahar.
Do you remember George Bush? You can ultimately thank him for that. What was the mission in 2001? Do you remember? And in 2002/2003, he'd all but forgot about Bin Laden, and suddenly we are fighting the Taliban, who were the one's we armed against Russia. When did that all of a sudden become the mission? The fact that the Right blames Biden, is such a pathetic joke, and it just shows how cowardly the Right is, that they can't stand up for the truth.

It was happening before Biden halted all their support.
Dude, you can't be that dense in the skull. If that were true, what is the Taliban doing in town? Take a wild guess.

Do you know anything about the culture of Afghanistan? You are making a total fool of yourself with these ridiculous arguments of yours.

Right now we have americans and we have afghan christians in Afghanistan. Biden is packing in the strangest people on those flights out of afghanistan. Another one of his very bad ideas.

You know what i think they should do. You put about 10,000 on the ground with air support land them in the Kabul airport and then let them either retake or destroy anything in the weapons line, Go through that town taking out taliban and taking back that city...spread out from there with more boots on the ground and backup and start taking back afghanistan. TURN our GUYS loose to do what NEEDED To be done in the first place and fire and court marshall every last damn one of those corrupt, stupid, woke generals. Better do this before we have NO men with balls left in this country or the world. We're damn close to that now.

Dude, you can't be that dense in the skull. If that were true, what is the Taliban doing in town? Take a wild guess.

Do you know anything about the culture of Afghanistan? You are making a total fool of yourself with these ridiculous arguments of yours.
LOL...Dude! The Taliban took over because Sleepy Joe halted the combat support. The ANA lost 66,000 KIA's. That happened because they were fighting the Taliban. The Taliban didn't take over until things collapsed. You should educate yourself on the events of late.

Forum List

Back