US ground troops going to Poland?

The article doesn't say how many and when.........

The New Cold War is heating up.

Just when WE thought the USSR was defeated...that PEACE DIVEDEND would be ongoing...SUCH FOOLS we have as electeds.

I've been there and done that before.

Playing tag with the Russian Navy and their aircraft.

A Bear revs his engines right over our mast.............

Just when WE thought the USSR was defeated...that PEACE DIVEDEND would be ongoing...SUCH FOOLS we have as electeds.

I've been there and done that before.

Playing tag with the Russian Navy and their aircraft.

A Bear revs his engines right over our mast.............

I did it with the Air Force and their Spetnaz...NOT a glamorous group of chaps...THEY mean business...as should WE.

This is not going to end well. Promoting fracking and pipelines worldwide to drop natural gas and oil prices below Russia's breakeven point would be a much better strategy.

Russia will not invade Poland. They know it's part of NATO.

Ukraine.............maybe............

This is going to be a show of force or something........How many unknown.............

Dangerous game.............

This is going to be a show of force or something........How many unknown.............

I'd say it was high time the EU defend THEMSELVES. WE have bailed them out enough through history.

If this is a NATO show of force, then they should be there as well..............

Or are they scared of Russia turning off the pumps..............

This is not going to end well. Promoting fracking and pipelines worldwide to drop natural gas and oil prices below Russia's breakeven point would be a much better strategy.

Somehow I think the moonbat messiah's "strategy" has more to do with a bullshit show of sneezing a few boots into Poland, in order to show Putin we are in a fetal position.

The moonbat messiah is more devoted to international Marxism than Putin, because Putin knows communism is bullshit.

He's lived in it.

Last edited:

I'd say it was high time the EU defend THEMSELVES. WE have bailed them out enough through history.

If this is a NATO show of force, then they should be there as well..............

The latter...they get their energy from a tyrant state...instead of doing it themselves and following their Social Doctrines...now they are in quite a PICKLE, aren't they?

Since Obama has decided to drag his feet on the pipeline...and is against fracking...WE could BE their pipeline...and capitalize on it...so much for hindsight...WE are on the preface of WAR again...just like in the 20th Century when another tyrant named HITLER, just like PUTIN was making the same noises.

DOOMED to repeat history we are...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Somehow I think the moonbat messiah's "strategy" has more to do with a bullshit show of sneezing a few boots into Poland, in order to show Putin we are in a fetal position.

The moonbat messiah is more devoted to international Marxism than Putin, because Putin knows communism is bullshit.

He's lived in it.
PUTIN knows Obama is WEAK and Obama's polls show it...it's bluster...follow through from Obama? HA! He just has to have a lot of RED PAINT to keep drawing those lines...

Or they're totally stupefied that the Russians rebounded, since they gave up doing any military spending since we started funding everything for them.

I say we wait till the Russian hordes are raping French women under the effil tower before we mobilize a single soldier.

The Russians have never been weaker, but neither have the euroweenies.

I'm not terribly confident it's going to stay cold.

Putin is bold but not stupid.

Neither side wants a head to head fight. The cost would be too high.
For who? Or are we witnessing a pissing match between a seasoned BUCK of tyranny(Putin), and a Johnny Come Lately wannabe buck of tyranny in Obama? BOTH are reprehensible humans...WHO will win?

Not to mention Obama is leading this country. The man is so arrogant that if he gets into a situation he will do something to try to prove he is something he isn't.

Forum List

Back