US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after slaying

Gun control equals common sense. Why are you r-wingers afraid of common sense?

Common sense? How many mass shooting have their been at gun shows? How many mass shooting have their been at police departments?
How many mass shootings have they had at gun stores?
How many mass shootings have they had at gun ranges? The only people who don't use common sense are those who think gun free zones will stop shootings.

Try telling that to the people whose lives were saved at the 2 million gun free zones in America.

Really? try to explain why more people are killed in gun free zones?

No doubt the NRA & Rush Limbaugh will slam this.

US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after Okla. slaying - U.S. News

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Furious at the killing of an Australian college baseball player in Oklahoma, a senior figure in the victim's home country blamed the “gun culture” of United States for the death, saying it was “corrupting the world."

It's not the "gun" culture. It's the "gangsta" culture.
I own about a dozen firearms. I've yet to kill anyone.

With "yet" being the keyword here. If you ever do snap, you'll be well prepared and well armed!

US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after Okla. slaying - U.S. News

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Furious at the killing of an Australian college baseball player in Oklahoma, a senior figure in the victim's home country blamed the “gun culture” of United States for the death, saying it was “corrupting the world."

As I predicted....it didn't take long for the RW to turn on the Australians.

Big deb is pretending that any problem goes away 100% when you ban it. The only thing that exists that Is 100% is Big Debs Retardation levels

The only one pretending are those who push for gun control such as closed mind who really doesn't have a mind just talking points.

LOTS of L-Wingers are against "Gun Control" too....

WOW so if guns are still going to be here why do you support gun bans and restriction of guns?

Wheres that list Deb? ...Just like I thought. Concession noted
OK I'll play your game banning guns do not remove them from the public. Hows that?
Now Deb doesn't post here try again closed mind. So you support laws that do not remove guns from the public only those from law abiding citizens?

So then why the fuck are you saying shit you KNOW to be false?

After almost 20 years of a gun ban looks like they would have that pesky gun problem taken care of.

Because you're full of shit and just exposed yourself, idiot

As I predicted....it didn't take long for the RW to turn on the Australians.
i dont believe they ever left....

The only one pretending are those who push for gun control such as closed mind who really doesn't have a mind just talking points.

Common sense? How many mass shooting have their been at gun shows? How many mass shooting have their been at police departments?
How many mass shootings have they had at gun ranges? The only people who don't use common sense are those who think gun free zones will stop shootings.

Up in Connecticut, there is a store called Bob's Unpainted Furniture and Gun Shop.
Well, one day, about 4 in the afternoon, a typical product of the Liberal Education System apparently didn't read the sign. He entered the store wearing a ski mask and was carrying a .22 caliber semiautomatic pistol.
He entered the back room and was met by 6 armed men, 4 of whom were police officers. He did not survive.

Up in Connecticut, there is a store called Bob's Unpainted Furniture and Gun Shop.
Well, one day, about 4 in the afternoon, a typical product of the Liberal Education System apparently didn't read the sign. He entered the store wearing a ski mask and was carrying a .22 caliber semiautomatic pistol.
He entered the back room and was met by 6 armed men, 4 of whom were police officers. He did not survive.

Good.

Wheres that list Deb? ...Just like I thought. Concession noted
OK I'll play your game banning guns do not remove them from the public. Hows that?
Now Deb doesn't post here try again closed mind. So you support laws that do not remove guns from the public only those from law abiding citizens?

So then why the fuck are you saying shit you KNOW to be false?

After almost 20 years of a gun ban looks like they would have that pesky gun problem taken care of.

Because you're full of shit and just exposed yourself, idiot

How is what I said full of shit unless you are saying gun control is full of shit?
What you're doing is playing with words and by doing so showing how you support dumb stupid laws. Thanks for proving my point.

Another hysterical kangaroo...

Forgive me for correcting you but Tim Fischer is an Aussie "liberal" which would make him a hysterical Wombat not a Kangaroo (Kangaroos being a far more sensible species). ;)

It's not the "gun" culture. It's the "gangsta" culture.
I own about a dozen firearms. I've yet to kill anyone.

With "yet" being the keyword here. If you ever do snap, you'll be well prepared and well armed!

A snap is unlikely, but I have so far thwarted a robbery at knife point and the rape of my wife. In both cases, merely showing my weapon was sufficient to cause the perp to reconsider. No police report was made in either case. The same situation repeats itself 10s of thousands of times every year, but in one of your Utopian "gun free zones", I would have been eviscerated and my wife would have been raped.
Thank you for your concern for our safety.

Arrogant loudmouth ugly American Pubs and the dupes have been corrupting the world for over a hundred years...

The Oz "gun ban" is on assault weapons and they haven't had a mass killing since. And lot less crime since their $15 min wage. Consider that, 50% racist Pub dupes...

must be nice when you have only 20 million people to worry about....and 80% are the same race....you can relate to that Frankie....you live in your 97% white city.....you think i forgot about your remark about the "Brownies" out here you made?.....eat shit Frankie....you are no different than those you talk about....

He did? Ha. Are you REALLY surprised?

the left has been, is and always will be the evil racist, misogynistic and elitist scumbag crowd, whose ONLY goal is to get a constant grip on power and others people money.
That is the core nature of the left - it is totalitarian.

Too bad a lot of useful idiots are listening to their lies and even believing them.

It's not the U.S. gun culture...it's the U.S. THUG Subculture.

Generations of boys are being raised without strong father figures, and without proper guidance, they believe that being a Gansta is a legitimate career choice. It also doesn't help to have a Race Baiter in the White House.

Last edited:

Good.

At that time, CT made you wait 2 days to take a handgun from the store while they did a background check. I was there the day before and the day after about the purchase of my .44.

Forum List

Back