US has second lowest Chinese Virus fatality rate in the world.

Look at it this way. This is just the beginning of the "Trump Pandemic" in America.

No, thank you, I don't believe any of us wish to look at it the way an ignorant partisan hack would.

I guess we all see what we want to see, Chinese-Virus, Trump-Pandemic or whatever you want to call it, but it is just the beginning.

No, YOU see what you want to see. I just see reality, whether I want to or not.

I see that we are in the beginning stages of "what ever you want to call it". How can anyone predict what the final outcome or statistics will be based on the inconclusive, incomplete and ever changing data that we are getting every day.

Your table doesnt support your assertion.
Germany is the only country lower asswipe, so STFU
Turkey, Korea , Canada...................................It also depends where you are in the cycle.
Turkey? LOL you d rather live there than America?
Take your pick of the many countries where people are safer. Why do you want to turn it into some sort of gameshow ?
You didn’t answer the question, fat boy, yes or no.

Any trajectory inflection point on our death curve yet?
Stats are false. Most people who get it, don’t know or report. Death toll is less than 1%
The whole thread is based on stats that the trumper doesn't understand.
What!? Most who get the virus don’t report it. Hell they tell you that unless you have to, don’t waste time on tests and MD time, just stay home and self medicate. 80% have mild symptoms. If you had any logic, you d see that most wont even get tested. You’re fat and an Islamist.

Turkey, Korea , Canada...................................It also depends where you are in the cycle.
Take your pick of the many countries where people are safer. Why do you want to turn it into some sort of gameshow ?

Any trajectory inflection point on our death curve yet?
Stats are false. Most people who get it, don’t know or report. Death toll is less than 1%

Sure, sure, and science and medicine is bogus.

Turkey is gorgeous but a bit too hot for me. I see you cant comment in support of the lying OP.
Still didn’t answer the question. Amazing. Not all of Turkey is hot. You’re an Islamist so just admit it’s Turkey.
We love Islamists. We've been known to partner with Osama, al Qaida, al Nusra, the Taliban and we're all about helping the public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis with their campaign of genocide in Yemen.

Were you not aware?
We? I speak for me. You a lemming?

US has second lowest Chinese Virus fatality rate in the world

when Trump was in total denial States took control -
When Trump was banning flights from China De Blimpo and Fredo's brother were saying it was no big deal and that they welcomed people from around the globe. Now they are whining and crying because they are ass deep in dead New Yorkers.

COVID-19 seems to like americans in general.

Turkey is gorgeous but a bit too hot for me. I see you cant comment in support of the lying OP.
Still didn’t answer the question. Amazing. Not all of Turkey is hot. You’re an Islamist so just admit it’s Turkey.
We love Islamists. We've been known to partner with Osama, al Qaida, al Nusra, the Taliban and we're all about helping the public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis with their campaign of genocide in Yemen.

Were you not aware?
If you are American, you are complicit.

That's if you believe China's numbers, I don't. They may be getting round-2 of COVID-19.

I read an article this morning that said people in China are reporting that the mortuaries in Wuhan seem to be churning out far more cremations than the official coronavirus numbers would account for. Exponentially more.

Read this:

U.S. Coronavirus Death Toll Curve Has Now Passed China's At the Same Stage
Bow down to your Chicom handlers.

Reality:

My govt lies to me less than your govt lies to you, so there!

Ah the endless illusion of the lessor of two evils.

Virtually everyone's government lies less than the Chinese government, dipshit. If you really can't tell the difference, say so now and let me file your posts in the swirling porcelain file where they belong.

That's if you believe China's numbers, I don't. They may be getting round-2 of COVID-19.

I read an article this morning that said people in China are reporting that the mortuaries in Wuhan seem to be churning out far more cremations than the official coronavirus numbers would account for. Exponentially more.

Read this:

Bow down to your Chicom handlers.

Reality:

My govt lies to me less than your govt lies to you, so there!

Ah the endless illusion of the lessor of two evils.

Virtually everyone's government lies less than the Chinese government, dipshit. If you really can't tell the difference, say so now and let me file your posts in the swirling porcelain file where they belong.

Was this your "american exceptionalism" argument? Sounded more like "well gee mom everyone else does it too". So you admit you have no representation either. Interesting. Perhaps that is why the "Chinese virus" feels so at home here.

When Trump was banning flights from China De Blimpo and Fredo's brother were saying it was no big deal and that they welcomed people from around the globe. Now they are whining and crying because they are ass deep in dead New Yorkers.
Your op is a lie trumpy boy.

Death rate curve holding a steady trajectory thus far is what I see.

Look at it this way. This is just the beginning of the "Trump Pandemic" in America.

How many egg noodles did China Government pay you for that lame attempt?

China Government is the reason why we have a Pandemic world wide and if you defend China Government ( Which you will ) then you are worthless as can be!

We have the most active cases in the world. The numbers have gone up significantly in the last week.

The fact that our people who have tested positive haven't died (yet) and are lowering the mortality rate (for now), isn't something that I am optimistic about.

You wished for the death of Boris Johnson, so let be clear you have no credit anymore!

Oh, percentage wise America is not doing as bad but that could change at any time!

Look at all the countries with government run healthcare and their astronomical death rates.

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fatalities:Global | United States
CountryDeathsDeaths /
1M pop
New DeathsConfirmed
Cases
Confirmed Case
Fatality Rate
Italy11,591191.8+812101,73911.39%
Spain7,340157.1+53785,1958.62%
China*3,3042.4+481,4704.06%
France3,02445.1+41844,5506.79%
United States2,9389.0+355158,5501.85%
Iran2,75733.7+11741,4956.64%
United Kingdom1,40821.2+18022,1416.36%
Netherlands86450.1+9311,7507.35%
Germany5606.8+1963,9290.88%
Belgium51344.9+8211,8994.31%
Full Global List of Coronavirus Fatalities

derp derp derp

math is hard

Look at all the countries with government run healthcare and their astronomical death rates.

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fatalities:Global | United States
CountryDeathsDeaths /
1M pop
New DeathsConfirmed
Cases
Confirmed Case
Fatality Rate
Italy11,591191.8+812101,73911.39%
Spain7,340157.1+53785,1958.62%
China*3,3042.4+481,4704.06%
France3,02445.1+41844,5506.79%
United States2,9389.0+355158,5501.85%
Iran2,75733.7+11741,4956.64%
United Kingdom1,40821.2+18022,1416.36%
Netherlands86450.1+9311,7507.35%
Germany5606.8+1963,9290.88%
Belgium51344.9+8211,8994.31%
Full Global List of Coronavirus Fatalities

From your table...there are 6 just on this one page that are lower...

1585602574370.png

Were you not aware?
If you are American, you are complicit.
I am only vote

Read this:

You fucks are actually happy that it's worse here. Unfuckingbelievable.

Read this:

You fucks are actually happy that it's worse here. Unfuckingbelievable.

And yet these are the same people that believe China Government is reporting their numbers correctly...

I mean the same Chinese Government that lied about the spread, arrested people that told the world about the virus and allowed the infected to leave when they knew a Pandemic was brewing...

So yeah when someone uses numbers from China Government to say we are doing worst tell me that poster ( not you ) is more full of shit than I ever will be...

Hmm another lie. The U.S. has been creeping up the ranks of deaths per capita for quite some time. These countries numbers are better:

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

I skipped many of the smaller countries.

We are weeks behind the likes of Italy, Spain and others. Our causality rate is going up and we have been passing by other countries and will continue to do so.
Don’t follow. Link it please or revise your post.

It's all here: Coronavirus Update (Live): 775,782 Cases and 37,109 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
How can they measure cases when many have mild symptoms and don’t report them? No one has been able to answer this. The stats IMO are false.

You could say the same for any contagious disease.

However in this thread it's deaths per million citizens for each country. So, not sure what's up with your dumb question.

Forum List

Back