US has second lowest Chinese Virus fatality rate in the world.

US has second lowest Chinese Virus fatality rate in the world

when Trump was in total denial States took control -

Trump was never "in total denial", although I can see why you want to avoid acknowledging how many Democrats were.

States took control because that's actually their job, no matter how much leftists want everything to be a massive, centralized national government.

Your table doesnt support your assertion.
Germany is the only country lower asswipe, so STFU
Turkey, Korea , Canada...................................It also depends where you are in the cycle.
Turkey? LOL you d rather live there than America?
Take your pick of the many countries where people are safer. Why do you want to turn it into some sort of gameshow ?
You didn’t answer the question, fat boy, yes or no.

Any trajectory inflection point on our death curve yet?

Is there any on your gleeful eagerness for a catastrophe?

Hmm another lie. The U.S. has been creeping up the ranks of deaths per capita for quite some time. These countries numbers are better:

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

I skipped many of the smaller countries.

We are weeks behind the likes of Italy, Spain and others. Our causality rate is going up and we have been passing by other countries and will continue to do so.
Don’t follow. Link it please or revise your post.

It's all here: Coronavirus Update (Live): 775,782 Cases and 37,109 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
How can they measure cases when many have mild symptoms and don’t report them? No one has been able to answer this. The stats IMO are false.

You could say the same for any contagious disease.

However in this thread it's deaths per million citizens for each country. So, not sure what's up with your dumb question.
No. Because for most you have years of data. Based on population, our death toll is nearly nothing.

Turkey, Korea , Canada...................................It also depends where you are in the cycle.
Take your pick of the many countries where people are safer. Why do you want to turn it into some sort of gameshow ?
Turkey is gorgeous but a bit too hot for me. I see you cant comment in support of the lying OP.
Still didn’t answer the question. Amazing. Not all of Turkey is hot. You’re an Islamist so just admit it’s Turkey.
Still deflecting trumpy boy.

Yes, we can see that you're still deflecting.

That's if you believe China's numbers, I don't. They may be getting round-2 of COVID-19.

I read an article this morning that said people in China are reporting that the mortuaries in Wuhan seem to be churning out far more cremations than the official coronavirus numbers would account for. Exponentially more.

Read this:

U.S. Coronavirus Death Toll Curve Has Now Passed China's At the Same Stage

You fucks are actually happy that it's worse here. Unfuckingbelievable.

No you fucking moron.

Any trajectory inflection point on our death curve yet?
Stats are false. Most people who get it, don’t know or report. Death toll is less than 1%
The whole thread is based on stats that the trumper doesn't understand.

Disagreeing with you is not the definition of "doesn't understand". In fact, the reverse is usually true.

Turkey is gorgeous but a bit too hot for me. I see you cant comment in support of the lying OP.
Still didn’t answer the question. Amazing. Not all of Turkey is hot. You’re an Islamist so just admit it’s Turkey.
We love Islamists. We've been known to partner with Osama, al Qaida, al Nusra, the Taliban and we're all about helping the public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis with their campaign of genocide in Yemen.

Were you not aware?
We? I speak for me. You a lemming?
If you are American, you are complicit.

Hold your breath waiting for ANYONE to feel ashamed or defensive of being an American because a shitstain like you views it as bad.

That's if you believe China's numbers, I don't. They may be getting round-2 of COVID-19.

I read an article this morning that said people in China are reporting that the mortuaries in Wuhan seem to be churning out far more cremations than the official coronavirus numbers would account for. Exponentially more.

Read this:

Yep. They're happy because in their tiny brains they THINK this makes our president look bad and hurts his chances of re-election. This couldn't be further from the truth. I, like over 90% of those who voted for Trump in 2016, are even MORE likely to vote to re-elect him BECAUSE of the wonderful way he's handled the Chinese Virus crisis.

Read this:

No. That would require believing China’s given numbers. Which not one person with a brain believes.

Hmm another lie. The U.S. has been creeping up the ranks of deaths per capita for quite some time. These countries numbers are better:

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

We are weeks behind the likes of Italy, Spain and others. Our causality rate is going up and we have been passing by other countries and will continue to do so.

It's all here: Coronavirus Update (Live): 775,782 Cases and 37,109 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
How can they measure cases when many have mild symptoms and don’t report them? No one has been able to answer this. The stats IMO are false.

However in this thread it's deaths per million citizens for each country. So, not sure what's up with your dumb question.

Most contagious diseases, however, we know a lot more about and can extrapolate the numbers much more accurately. We're still scrambling for all kinds of information and data on this one.

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

No. Because for most you have years of data. Based on population, our death toll is nearly nothing.

You are kind of dumb. In this thread were comparing deaths per million for each country. I'm not really sure what you're doing but it appears it's about comparing the flu to COVID-19. This thread is clearly not about that. You OK?

Look at all the countries with government run healthcare and their astronomical death rates.

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fatalities:Global | United States
CountryDeathsDeaths /
1M pop
New DeathsConfirmed
Cases
Confirmed Case
Fatality Rate
Italy11,591191.8+812101,73911.39%
Spain7,340157.1+53785,1958.62%
China*3,3042.4+481,4704.06%
France3,02445.1+41844,5506.79%
United States2,9389.0+355158,5501.85%
Iran2,75733.7+11741,4956.64%
United Kingdom1,40821.2+18022,1416.36%
Netherlands86450.1+9311,7507.35%
Germany5606.8+1963,9290.88%
Belgium51344.9+8211,8994.31%
Full Global List of Coronavirus Fatalities

From your table...there are 6 just on this one page that are lower...

View attachment 317217
Yeah, what do all those besides Germany have in common...........very few confirmed cases. The US has the most confirmed cases, and the only other country with a lower rate and at least 11,000 confirmed cases is Germany.

I admit I missed the expanded version of the table in my link, but the US is still better than all but one country with mass confirmed cases. Places with govt run healthcare, like Lil Timmy Taint's UK (6.36%) have a much higher death rate. So my thesis stands.

Govt run healthcare sucks sweaty donkey balls.

Read this:

You fucks are bragging that you are doing better than the rest of the world. That isn't the case. if trump was a proper leader like Mrs Merkel many more Americans would see Christmas. Why arent you angry ?

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

Most contagious diseases, however, we know a lot more about and can extrapolate the numbers much more accurately. We're still scrambling for all kinds of information and data on this one.

OK, so you're not very bright either. This thread is comparing different countries numbers with COVID-19. Not comparing COVID-19 to other diseases.

God damn, what is in the water lately?

You are kind of dumb. In this thread were comparing deaths per million for each country. I'm not really sure what you're doing but it appears it's about comparing the flu to COVID-19. This thread is clearly not about that. You OK?

"Kind of?"

It's totally retarded.

It doesn't take into account the level and rate of infection in the country.

But never underestimate the proclivity of partisan morons with IQs under 70 to make a political point in an existential crisis.

Read this:

No you fucking moron.

Yes you do ! Your hate for Trump runs so deep, you can't wait to post stats that show the U.S. is not handling this crisis very well.

Look at it this way. This is just the beginning of the "Trump Pandemic" in America.
i noticed communist traitors like you like to blame Trump but have nothing negative to say about your Chicom comrades .. do you believe China is in any way responsible for this pandemic traitor ?

Read this:

You fucks are bragging that you are doing better than the rest of the world. That isn't the case. if trump was a proper leader like Mrs Merkel many more Americans would see Christmas. Why arent you angry ?
We are kicking you and your Queen's ass with your govt run healthcare giving you one of the highest death rates..........6.36%. Go curtsy your Queen before you are both dead.

We are kicking you and your Queen's ass with your govt run healthcare giving you one of the highest death rates..........6.36%. Go curtsy your Queen before you are both dead.

derp derp derp

math is hard

lol

Read this:

No you fucking moron.

Yes you do ! Your hate for Trump runs so deep, you can't wait to post stats that show the U.S. is not handling this crisis very well.

I don't like being lied to, you do. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back