US has second lowest Chinese Virus fatality rate in the world.

We are kicking you and your Queen's ass with your govt run healthcare giving you one of the highest death rates..........6.36%. Go curtsy your Queen before you are both dead.

derp derp derp

math is hard

lol
The math of that post is pretty simple. 6.36% is the death rate in the UK.

Sorry that is hard for you.

That's if you believe China's numbers, I don't. They may be getting round-2 of COVID-19.

I read an article this morning that said people in China are reporting that the mortuaries in Wuhan seem to be churning out far more cremations than the official coronavirus numbers would account for. Exponentially more.
They’re underreporting by a factor of 15 to 40.

That's if you believe China's numbers, I don't. They may be getting round-2 of COVID-19.

I read an article this morning that said people in China are reporting that the mortuaries in Wuhan seem to be churning out far more cremations than the official coronavirus numbers would account for. Exponentially more.

Read this:

U.S. Coronavirus Death Toll Curve Has Now Passed China's At the Same Stage

You fucks are actually happy that it's worse here. Unfuckingbelievable.
You fucks are bragging that you are doing better than the rest of the world. That isn't the case. if trump was a proper leader like Mrs Merkel many more Americans would see Christmas. Why arent you angry ?
We are kicking you and your Queen's ass with your govt run healthcare giving you one of the highest death rates..........6.36%. Go curtsy your Queen before you are both dead.

And Canada is doing much better than we are per capita. Maybe the pandemic isn't about healthcare systems, at least not at the moment.

Read this:

You fucks are bragging that you are doing better than the rest of the world. That isn't the case. if trump was a proper leader like Mrs Merkel many more Americans would see Christmas. Why arent you angry ?
Triggered because your op is busted. Go and make up some more stories.

Read this:

Not at all. I missed the expanded version of the table. We are still kicking ass, especially when compared to shithole countries like yours with govt run healthcare.

Read this:

China has been lying its ass off about the deaths. They are burning bodies by the thousands.

Read this:

Not at all. I missed the expanded version of the table. We are still kicking ass, especially when compared to shithole countries like yours with govt run healthcare.

And Canada's is much lower than the US.

You suck.

Look at all the countries with government run healthcare and their astronomical death rates.

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fatalities:Global | United States
CountryDeathsDeaths /
1M pop
New DeathsConfirmed
Cases
Confirmed Case
Fatality Rate
Italy11,591191.8+812101,73911.39%
Spain7,340157.1+53785,1958.62%
China*3,3042.4+481,4704.06%
France3,02445.1+41844,5506.79%
United States2,9389.0+355158,5501.85%
Iran2,75733.7+11741,4956.64%
United Kingdom1,40821.2+18022,1416.36%
Netherlands86450.1+9311,7507.35%
Germany5606.8+1963,9290.88%
Belgium51344.9+8211,8994.31%
Full Global List of Coronavirus Fatalities

You don't have a low death rate. You have the highest number of "unresolved cases" in the world. Most of your patients became ill within the past week, and it takes two weeks for these cases to resolve or become critical.

Hospitals in "hot zones" in the USA are discussing "triage protocols" when, not if, the ventilators run out. Even New York City is not expected to hit its apex for two more weeks. Health care workers there are already dropping from exhaustion, and are starting to get ill in large enough numbers to be concerning.

Read this:

You suck.
Canada only shows 7400 cases.

There is a reason NFL QBs don't get a QB rating until they throw a certain number of passes. Some clown could be 1 for 1 and look like he is Tom Brady. Same principle applies, but I doubt you will comprehend it, Derpboi.

Read this:

You suck.

There is a reason NFL QBs don't get a QB rating until they throw a certain number of passes. Some clown could be 1 for 1 and look like he is Tom Brady. Same principle applies, but I doubt you will comprehend it, Derpboi.

You are a partisan moron.

Look at all the countries with government run healthcare and their astronomical death rates.

CountryDeathsDeaths /
1M pop
New DeathsConfirmed
Cases
Confirmed Case
Fatality Rate

You don't have a low death rate. You have the highest number of "unresolved cases" in the world. Most of your patients became ill within the past week, and it takes two weeks for these cases to resolve or become critical.

Hospitals in "hot zones" in the USA are discussing "triage protocols" when, not if, the ventilators run out. Even New York City is not expected to hit its apex for two more weeks. Health care workers there are already dropping from exhaustion, and are starting to get ill in large enough numbers to be concerning.
You don't have a low death rate.

Um, yes we do. You just can't post without lying.

Read this:

You suck.

You are a partisan moron.
I don't care about your opinion of me, Derpboi.:abgg2q.jpg:

Read this:

China has been lying its ass off about the deaths. They are burning bodies by the thousands.

China invoked quarantine measures that would make the treatment of prisoners at Gitmo look like summer camp fun. China, being an authoritarian regime can do that. The USA cannot.

Also, nobody in China said "Fuck the government. My flock is gathering for worship because it's my freedom of religion/freedom of assembly". The Chinese tried that once. In Tiananmen Square. Now they do as they're told, mostly. Dumbass conservatives think their Constitutional rights will protect them from the virus.

CountryDeathsDeaths /
1M pop
New DeathsConfirmed
Cases
Confirmed Case
Fatality Rate

You don't know what your death rate is. You can't even calculate a death rate with any sort of accuracy or certainty because of the number of unresolved cases. So no you don't have a low death rate.

I don't care about your opinion of me, Derpboi.:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump Science Man.jpg

CountryDeathsDeaths /
1M pop
New DeathsConfirmed
Cases
Confirmed Case
Fatality Rate

You don't know what your death rate is. You can't even calculate a death rate with any sort of accuracy or certainty because of the number of unresolved cases. So no you don't have a low death rate.
If nobody knows what the death rate is, how do you know it isn't low?

See how I turned your moronic post around on you and shoved it up your lying ass?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back