US hate crimes rose in 2020 to highest level since 2008, propelled by increasing assaults on Black and Asian victims, FBI says

Odd,

it doesn't mention who is committing those 'hate' crimes.

Yeah Biden stop harassing the Blacks and Asians with yer super power capabilities of ultimate strength and immortality...

basquebromance blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
..please everyone--be careful--don't reveal that you haven't graduated from 3rd grade math by posting stupidshit

Awww, the bromo homo is ok. He swings both ways: One day he posts like a conservative, the next day like a liberal.

Or maybe he's bi-polar, I dunno. :laughing0301:

Which reminds me of a story. I had a girlfriend once who was bi-polar. I never knew which side would wake up in the morning, but it was like having two girlfriends for the price of one. :04:

WillHaftawaite blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

They've even been known to commit hate crimes against themselves.

Chicago-to-Sue-Jussie-Smollett-for-Refusing-to-Pay-Investigation-Fees.jpg

In a country of 330 million souls, these numbers are microscopic. It is neurotic to even think about them, and furthermore, we are a complex species; did you assault that guy because he pissed you off, or because he was Black, or because he reminded you of someone who beat you up in H.S.? Who knows? Who cares?

In a country of 330 million souls, these numbers are microscopic. It is neurotic to even think about them, and furthermore, we are a complex species; did you assault that guy because he pissed you off, or because he was Black, or because he reminded you of someone who beat you up in H.S.? Who knows? Who cares?

That's pretty much it. If I catch someone fucking around with my wife, I'm not gonna ask him which race he identifies with.

Greetings. Do American citizens consider it a "Hate Crime" when Intra-Racial Discrimination and HATE practicing ProBlack Supremacists intimidate or threaten violence towards black or American citizens of African descent who choose to peacefully share their thoughts, concerns and opinions about Health and Social issues affecting American society?

"C°°n - Willie D (Official Video) Threatening violence towards Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash, Stephen A Smith"

⚠️ Strong NSFW Language

"The Real Reason Kanye Is A C°°n" ~Mechee X

'Jesse Lee Peterson Earns another C°°n Award w/ Vicki Dillard'

"Jesse Lee Peterson gets DRAGGED by Black Revolutionary Gazi Kodzo"

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

kids-denounce-intra-racial-discrimination.png
Unjustifiéd_White_Guilt.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back