US hiring grinds to a near-halt; many stop looking for work

14 million private sector jobs created in the past 7 years, is pretty remarkable considering where we were, but of course people like you prefer to focus on any negative you can find - party before country.
If you want to be successful in America, you have to get an education. That's more important than it's ever been. The alternative is to sit around and whine about others taking your job.

I focus more on the $10-11T debt added for a few fast food jobs and checkers at CVS. Not to mention th increase in Govt (contractors) and ridiculous regulations. Take a look at fast foid menu board......thx BHO, we really needed those numbers and salt and crap plastered all over it. One example of many. Freedom lost is just one DemWitt away......

Wow! Then why hasn't Donald Trump brought his suit business back from Mexico and his shirt and tie business back from China? He said he would a year ago.
Because Obama is too stupid to try to entice overseas money & businesses to come home.

He doesn't have to entice Donny. Donny should be bringing that business back like he said he would a year ago.
I agree but Obama is still to stupid to repatriate all the money & jobs lost.

Obama is not running for reelection, Donald Trump is running for election. If he can't do the most elementary and simple thing he said he would do a year ago, then he proves he isn't worth a vote.

Probably because he is not a fucking idiot and have to deal with the mesiahs anti business bullshit.

Because Obama is too stupid to try to entice overseas money & businesses to come home.

He doesn't have to entice Donny. Donny should be bringing that business back like he said he would a year ago.
. What part of the word "business", don't you understand ? Just because Trump is running to make things better, doesn't mean that he's somehow crazy about not maximizing his profits under the current conditions. When he changes things, then the ability for him to maximize his earnings will come home again.... What part of what Donald has been stressing about it all, does people not understand ? He wants to make America great again, and part of that is being able to make America a profit making place for businesses once again. It can be done, but first everyone has to believe in America again, and part of that is believing that Trump can get it done.
I do believe there is a level of hypocrisy in Trump's words. Let's not forget him lambasting other American companies for doing exactly what he is doing.

Fine, I have no argument there, America first! Donald Trump should be first moving his companies.
They are ALL equally to blame. Trump is no exception. Your inability to discuss political ideals without your bias is second to none.

I agree there is plenty of blame to go around. The exception to that rule is Donald Trump is running for president and made a specific promise on June 15, 2015 to bring back jobs to America. One, I think he is the perfect example to lead the way in that effort and two, by not performing as he promised is laying himself open to question. three, if he can't do this very simple task he should not be president.

When he is PRESIDENT and can STOP the money manipulation, as he has stated many times, He'll do just that, but like everything a stolen valor warrior, such as yourself posts, it's all bullshit and fairy dust for the liberal minds!

Donald Trump can start by serving as an example and by fulfilling the promise he made in June 2015. Why are you trying to create cover for a simple task? Bringing his companies back should be a fairly easy task a year after he made the promise.

I see that besides being a stolen valor warrior, you also can't read what has been posted about money manipulation which, until he is president, he has no control over...Is this hard for you? Perhaps the MOVIE forum would be better for you!

Come back when you have an argument. Throwing stones is a useless exercise. Hear this: Donald Trump has complete control over his own businesses. If he doesn't he should say so and explain himself. He has had a full year to get the job done.
And why would he want to lose money now, when he can fix it when president, and NOT lose?....You really are a moron, besides being a stolen valor warrior!
Prove he is losing money now. He's had a year to make this happen and it needs to happen before he is elected. That should not be hard to do.
Prove he wouldn't with the current cost to manufacture compared to foreign countries presently! I believe I've had enough of the stolen valor warrior in this thread already!

Wow! Then why hasn't Donald Trump brought his suit business back from Mexico and his shirt and tie business back from China? He said he would a year ago.

. What part of the word "business", don't you understand ? Just because Trump is running to make things better, doesn't mean that he's somehow crazy about not maximizing his profits under the current conditions. When he changes things, then the ability for him to maximize his earnings will come home again.... What part of what Donald has been stressing about it all, does people not understand ? He wants to make America great again, and part of that is being able to make America a profit making place for businesses once again. It can be done, but first everyone has to believe in America again, and part of that is believing that Trump can get it done.

Donald Trump made a promise a year ago. He needs to man up and get the job he promised done. Voters need to know that he is a man of his word.
. You want Donald to be a fool with his money, but he isn't that dumb, so good luck selling your snake oil liberal.

Obama is not running for reelection, Donald Trump is running for election. If he can't do the most elementary and simple thing he said he would do a year ago, then he proves he isn't worth a vote.

Probably because he is not a fucking idiot and have to deal with the media's anti business bullshit.

Then he should man up and say so.

14 million private sector jobs created in the past 7 years, is pretty remarkable considering where we were, but of course people like you prefer to focus on any negative you can find - party before country.
If you want to be successful in America, you have to get an education. That's more important than it's ever been.

4.7% unemployment is amazing when was the last time it was that low?
A record number of people quit even looking for jobs. Dumbass

Donald Trump can start by serving as an example and by fulfilling the promise he made in June 2015. Why are you trying to create cover for a simple task? Bringing his companies back should be a fairly easy task a year after he made the promise.

I see that besides being a stolen valor warrior, you also can't read what has been posted about money manipulation which, until he is president, he has no control over...Is this hard for you? Perhaps the MOVIE forum would be better for you!

Come back when you have an argument. Throwing stones is a useless exercise. Hear this: Donald Trump has complete control over his own businesses. If he doesn't he should say so and explain himself. He has had a full year to get the job done.
And why would he want to lose money now, when he can fix it when president, and NOT lose?....You really are a moron, besides being a stolen valor warrior!
Prove he is losing money now. He's had a year to make this happen and it needs to happen before he is elected. That should not be hard to do.
Prove he wouldn't with the current cost to manufacture compared to foreign countries presently! I believe I've had enough of the stolen valor warrior in this thread already!
If Donald Trump has excuses, and I believe you are working overtime to manufacture them, he should spell it out. I'm reasonable, but he made a promise, no one made him make a promise, and he did it a year ago. He needs to move on this.

I do believe there is a level of hypocrisy in Trump's words. Let's not forget him lambasting other American companies for doing exactly what he is doing.

Fine, I have no argument there, America first! Donald Trump should be first moving his companies.
They are ALL equally to blame. Trump is no exception. Your inability to discuss political ideals without your bias is second to none.

I agree there is plenty of blame to go around. The exception to that rule is Donald Trump is running for president and made a specific promise on June 15, 2015 to bring back jobs to America. One, I think he is the perfect example to lead the way in that effort and two, by not performing as he promised is laying himself open to question. three, if he can't do this very simple task he should not be president.
Donald's promise was predicated on him being elected president & changing the business environment the US.

Just how stupid do you take the posters here? No one is buying the bullshit you're peddling son

If you want to be successful in America, you have to get an education. That's more important than it's ever been.

Then get Trump's Mexican and Chinese business back here tomorrow. Bonehead

Garment and textile jobs druven out way way back to pkaces **** Bangladesh, Indonesia, Honduras, Mexico etc. Give it up, Trump had nothing to do with any of that.

Donald's promise was predicated on him being elected president & changing the business environment the US.

Just how stupid do you take the posters here? No one is buying the bullshit you're peddling son

If Donald wants to be president and he cannot bring back his OWN DAMN business then none of you should be voting for him.

Probably because he is not a fucking idiot and have to deal with the media's anti business bullshit.

He did dumbass. Trump said IF or WHEN he is elected he would bring jobs back.

Why are you such a hack? Are you & rderp competing for a prize?

Garment and textile jobs druven out way way back to pkaces **** Bangladesh, Indonesia, Honduras, Mexico etc. Give it up, Trump had nothing to do with any of that.

We are talking about Donald Trump's personally owned businesses.

If Donald wants to be president and he cannot bring back his OWN DAMN business then none of you should be voting for him.
I am not voting for him. Doesn't mean I can't be honest when discussing him.

Then get Trump's Mexican and Chinese business back here tomorrow. Bonehead
You can put lipstick on a pig... but it's still a pig.
The numbers suck end of story.

If Donald Trump has excuses, and I believe you are working overtime to manufacture them, he should spell it out. I'm reasonable, but he made a promise, no one made him make a promise, and he did it a year ago. He needs to move on this.
Did he give a time frame to accomplish this?

He did dumbass. Trump said IF or WHEN he is elected he would bring jobs back.

Why are you such a hack? Are you & rderp competing for a prize?
Not at all and I think I'm being reasonable. He made a promise a year ago and it is time to deliver on it.

When he is PRESIDENT and can STOP the money manipulation, as he has stated many times, He'll do just that, but like everything a stolen valor warrior, such as yourself posts, it's all bullshit and fairy dust for the liberal minds!

. What part of the highest corporate tax rates don't you understand, as well as the manipulation going on, and so on and so forth that he talks about in which needs changing ?

Did he give a time frame to accomplish this?

People are out of work and the right is complaining, is there a better example to fly than Donald Trump taking charge and leading the Exodus back to America?

Forum List

Back