US hiring grinds to a near-halt; many stop looking for work

I agree but Obama is still to stupid to repatriate all the money & jobs lost.

Obama is not running for reelection, Donald Trump is running for election. If he can't do the most elementary and simple thing he said he would do a year ago, then he proves he isn't worth a vote.

Probably because he is not a fucking idiot and have to deal with the media's anti business bullshit.

Then he should man up and say so.
He did dumbass. Trump said IF or WHEN he is elected he would bring jobs back.

Why are you such a hack? Are you & rderp competing for a prize?
Not at all and I think I'm being reasonable. He made a promise a year ago and it is time to deliver on it.
I may have to put you on ignore. There can be only one rderp that I interact with. You're proving to be quite his equal.

Donald Trump can start by serving as an example and by fulfilling the promise he made in June 2015. Why are you trying to create cover for a simple task? Bringing his companies back should be a fairly easy task a year after he made the promise.

I see that besides being a stolen valor warrior, you also can't read what has been posted about money manipulation which, until he is president, he has no control over...Is this hard for you? Perhaps the MOVIE forum would be better for you!

Come back when you have an argument. Throwing stones is a useless exercise. Hear this: Donald Trump has complete control over his own businesses. If he doesn't he should say so and explain himself. He has had a full year to get the job done.
And why would he want to lose money now, when he can fix it when president, and NOT lose?....You really are a moron, besides being a stolen valor warrior!
Prove he is losing money now. He's had a year to make this happen and it needs to happen before he is elected. That should not be hard to do.
. What part of the highest corporate tax rates don't you understand, as well as the manipulation going on, and so on and so forth that he talks about in which needs changing ?

People will go hungry while he makes excuses, get it done or get out.

I agree but Obama is still to stupid to repatriate all the money & jobs lost.

Obama is not running for reelection, Donald Trump is running for election. If he can't do the most elementary and simple thing he said he would do a year ago, then he proves he isn't worth a vote.

Probably because he is not a fucking idiot and have to deal with the media's anti business bullshit.

Not at all and I think I'm being reasonable. He made a promise a year ago and it is time to deliver on it.
. Vote him into office if you want to see change. Other than that, you are just being a hack who wants to talk smack without any substance being involved.

I may have to put you on ignore. There can be only one rderp that I interact with. You're proving to be quite his equal.

I'm sorry to hear that, but none of you have given a reasonable answer to this dilemma. He made a promise and he needs to be good for it.

And why would he want to lose money now, when he can fix it when president, and NOT lose?....You really are a moron, besides being a stolen valor warrior!
Prove he is losing money now. He's had a year to make this happen and it needs to happen before he is elected. That should not be hard to do.
Prove he wouldn't with the current cost to manufacture compared to foreign countries presently! I believe I've had enough of the stolen valor warrior in this thread already!
If Donald Trump has excuses, and I believe you are working overtime to manufacture them, he should spell it out. I'm reasonable, but he made a promise, no one made him make a promise, and he did it a year ago. He needs to move on this.
Did he give a time frame to accomplish this?
The Manchurian muslim has fucked the country for almost 8 years, suggest you direct your shit at him!

People are out of work and the right is complaining, is there a better example to fly than Donald Trump taking charge and leading the Exodus back to America?

The Manchurian muslim has fucked the country for almost 8 years, suggest you direct your shit at him!

. Vote him into office if you want to see change. Other than that, you are just being a hack who wants to talk smack without any substance being involved.

The man made a promise, he needs to be good for it.

Prove he wouldn't with the current cost to manufacture compared to foreign countries presently! I believe I've had enough of the stolen valor warrior in this thread already!
If Donald Trump has excuses, and I believe you are working overtime to manufacture them, he should spell it out. I'm reasonable, but he made a promise, no one made him make a promise, and he did it a year ago. He needs to move on this.
Did he give a time frame to accomplish this?

People are out of work and the right is complaining, is there a better example to fly than Donald Trump taking charge and leading the Exodus back to America?

The Trump Dumpster will give us eight years more unless he shows he can fulfill a simple promise now.

I'm sorry to hear that, but none of you have given a reasonable answer to this dilemma. He made a promise and he needs to be good for it.
I gave you the answer fucktard. YOU ignored it. He made a campaign promise if elected president.
AT NO POINT DID HE EVER SAY HE WAS BRINGING BACK HIS OVERSEAS JOBS JUST BECAUSE....

Your days, perhaps hours, as a viewable poster are numbered dickhead

Stop calling them illegal aliens!

They are undocumented, disenfranchised democrat voters.

How long have we misunderestimated the genius of Scrub's campaign to suppress employment?

He will be redeemed, Gramps.......just you hang on long enough to see.

Honey, your figures are wayyyyy off.
14 million private sector jobs created in the past 7 years, is pretty remarkable considering where we were, but of course people like you prefer to focus on any negative you can find - party before country.
If you want to be successful in America, you have to get an education. That's more important than it's ever been. The alternative is to sit around and whine about others taking your job.

. What part of the word "business", don't you understand ? Just because Trump is running to make things better, doesn't mean that he's somehow crazy about not maximizing his profits under the current conditions. When he changes things, then the ability for him to maximize his earnings will come home again.... What part of what Donald has been stressing about it all, does people not understand ? He wants to make America great again, and part of that is being able to make America a profit making place for businesses once again. It can be done, but first everyone has to believe in America again, and part of that is believing that Trump can get it done.
I do believe there is a level of hypocrisy in Trump's words. Let's not forget him lambasting other American companies for doing exactly what he is doing.

Fine, I have no argument there, America first! Donald Trump should be first moving his companies.
They are ALL equally to blame. Trump is no exception. Your inability to discuss political ideals without your bias is second to none.

I agree there is plenty of blame to go around. The exception to that rule is Donald Trump is running for president and made a specific promise on June 15, 2015 to bring back jobs to America. One, I think he is the perfect example to lead the way in that effort and two, by not performing as he promised is laying himself open to question. three, if he can't do this very simple task he should not be president.
Donald's promise was predicated on him being elected president & changing the business environment the US.

Just how stupid do you take the posters here? No one is buying the bullshit you're peddling son
Had about all of THIS

jpg

you can take, Gramps?

Garment and textile jobs druven out way way back to pkaces **** Bangladesh, Indonesia, Honduras, Mexico etc. Give it up, Trump had nothing to do with any of that.

We are talking about Donald Trump's personally owned businesses.
. His point is valid, but it doesn't fit with your ridiculous rant and attack on Donald Trump right ? Right!

I gave you the answer fucktard. YOU ignored it. He made a campaign promise if elected president.
AT NO POINT DID HE EVER SAY HE WAS BRINGING BACK HIS OVERSEAS JOBS JUST BECAUSE....

Again, people are looking for work, his business isn't so large that it will create huge problems for him. He made a promise and in this country a promise is a guarantee of something. He needs to be presidential and show the country he is genuine, and if he cannot he needs to be kicked to the curb.

. You lose..

Garment and textile jobs druven out way way back to pkaces **** Bangladesh, Indonesia, Honduras, Mexico etc. Give it up, Trump had nothing to do with any of that.

. His point is valid, but it doesn't fit with your ridiculous rant and attack on Donald Trump right ? Right!
The only point I have made is that the man made a promise a year ago, nothing has happened to fulfill that promise, people are out of work and as a presidential candidate this is embarrassing. He needs to do something like he said he would.

Again, people are looking for work, his business isn't so large that it will create huge problems for him. He made a promise and in this country a promise is a guarantee of something. He needs to be presidential and show the country he is genuine, and if he cannot he needs to be kicked to the curb.
Bye bye

Honey, your figures are wayyyyy off.
14 million private sector jobs created in the past 7 years, is pretty remarkable considering where we were, but of course people like you prefer to focus on any negative you can find - party before country.
If you want to be successful in America, you have to get an education. That's more important than it's ever been. The alternative is to sit around and whine about others taking your job.

Depends on when you start counting....

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/USPRIV.txt
2009-05-01 108873
2010-02-01 107257
2016-05-01 121805

What have you got?

The only point I have made is that the man made a promise a year ago, nothing has happened to fulfill that promise, people are out of work and as a presidential candidate this is embarrassing. He needs to do something like he said he would.
. He will, but only when he fixes the environment in which his company would be operating in... Businesses and their ownerships didn't make their fortunes on ignorance, and Donald is not the fool the libs hope he will be... Go Donald, go Donald, go Donald.

O'bama's 4.7% unemployment rate is due to creating 7 million jobs for illegal aliens. 15% of American workers have stopped looking for jobs and so they aren't considered to be unemployed. It'll get better when that sack of shit is out of the White House.

Maybe the unemployed Americans should go to Mexico. I would rather have the 7 million working Mexicans here!

Forum List

Back