US hiring grinds to a near-halt; many stop looking for work

Garment and textile jobs druven out way way back to pkaces **** Bangladesh, Indonesia, Honduras, Mexico etc. Give it up, Trump had nothing to do with any of that.

We are talking about Donald Trump's personally owned businesses.
. His point is valid, but it doesn't fit with your ridiculous rant and attack on Donald Trump right ? Right!
The only point I have made is that the man made a promise a year ago, nothing has happened to fulfill that promise, people are out of work and as a presidential candidate this is embarrassing. He needs to do something like he said he would.
. He will, but only when he fixes the environment in which his company would be operating in... Businesses and their ownerships didn't make their fortunes on ignorance, and Donald is not the fool the libs hope he will be... Go Donald, go Donald, go Donald.

That's too bad. Showing the gumption of a president is important for people out of work. Waiting until things are 'right' for you shows weak leadership. His companies are not that big and any losses would be miniscule compared to his wealth. Not to mention many people regard a promise as something to do with integrity in this country.

Because Obama is too stupid to try to entice overseas money & businesses to come home.

He doesn't have to entice Donny. Donny should be bringing that business back like he said he would a year ago.
I agree but Obama is still to stupid to repatriate all the money & jobs lost.

Obama is not running for reelection, Donald Trump is running for election. If he can't do the most elementary and simple thing he said he would do a year ago, then he proves he isn't worth a vote.

Probably because he is not a fucking idiot and have to deal with the media's anti business bullshit.

Then he should man up and say so.
Give him a call, ask him why he hasn't followed your time line then you will know simple.

I see that besides being a stolen valor warrior, you also can't read what has been posted about money manipulation which, until he is president, he has no control over...Is this hard for you? Perhaps the MOVIE forum would be better for you!

Come back when you have an argument. Throwing stones is a useless exercise. Hear this: Donald Trump has complete control over his own businesses. If he doesn't he should say so and explain himself. He has had a full year to get the job done.
And why would he want to lose money now, when he can fix it when president, and NOT lose?....You really are a moron, besides being a stolen valor warrior!
Prove he is losing money now. He's had a year to make this happen and it needs to happen before he is elected. That should not be hard to do.
Prove he wouldn't with the current cost to manufacture compared to foreign countries presently! I believe I've had enough of the stolen valor warrior in this thread already!
If Donald Trump has excuses, and I believe you are working overtime to manufacture them, he should spell it out. I'm reasonable, but he made a promise, no one made him make a promise, and he did it a year ago. He needs to move on this.

Oh please, since when did the boy king man up about keep your doctor, transparency, hope and change?

Come back when you have an argument. Throwing stones is a useless exercise. Hear this: Donald Trump has complete control over his own businesses. If he doesn't he should say so and explain himself. He has had a full year to get the job done.
And why would he want to lose money now, when he can fix it when president, and NOT lose?....You really are a moron, besides being a stolen valor warrior!
Prove he is losing money now. He's had a year to make this happen and it needs to happen before he is elected. That should not be hard to do.
Prove he wouldn't with the current cost to manufacture compared to foreign countries presently! I believe I've had enough of the stolen valor warrior in this thread already!
If Donald Trump has excuses, and I believe you are working overtime to manufacture them, he should spell it out. I'm reasonable, but he made a promise, no one made him make a promise, and he did it a year ago. He needs to move on this.

Oh please, since when did the boy king man up about keep your doctor, transparency, hope and change?

That doesn't bode well when you're already using Obama as an excuse.

O'bama's 4.7% unemployment rate is due to creating 7 million jobs for illegal aliens. 15% of American workers have stopped looking for jobs and so they aren't considered to be unemployed. It'll get better when that sack of shit is out of the White House.

Maybe the unemployed Americans should go to Mexico. I would rather have the 7 million working Mexicans here!
. You would because your anti-American, and anti-American worker... Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Then why hasn't Donald Trump brought his suit business back from Mexico and his shirt and tie business back from China? He said he would a year ago.
He will...after he lowers the taxes on ALL corporations.

I think its important that Donny show people he's authentic and the real thing. After all, he said he would bring business back a year ago, why not start with his own business?
He can't do anything until he's elected. Then he can START doing things. Some of the things he wants to do will take approval of Congress.

You are one dense fucker.

14 million private sector jobs created in the past 7 years, is pretty remarkable considering where we were, but of course people like you prefer to focus on any negative you can find - party before country.
If you want to be successful in America, you have to get an education. That's more important than it's ever been.

4.7% unemployment is amazing when was the last time it was that low?
Associated Press ^ | Jun 3, 2016 5:37 PM EDT | Christopher S. Rugaber and Josh Boak
U.S. hiring slowed to a near-standstill in May, sowing doubts about the economy’s health and complicating the Federal Reserve’s efforts to raise interest rates. While unemployment slid from 5 percent to 4.7 percent, the lowest since November 2007, the rate fell for a troubling reason: Nearly a half-million jobless Americans stopped looking for work and so were no longer counted as unemployed. Employers added just 38,000 jobs in May, the fewest in over five years. Less-educated workers bore the brunt of the hiring slump, with a quarter-million high school dropouts losing their jobs in May. That has perpetuated a long-term...
Let's get Donald Trump to bring those jobs back from China and Mexico that would be a good start wouldn't it?

Wouldn't it be easier just to deport illegals. That should open up 11 million new jobs overnight.

Wow! Then why hasn't Donald Trump brought his suit business back from Mexico and his shirt and tie business back from China? He said he would a year ago.

I think its important that Donny show people he's authentic and the real thing. After all, he said he would bring business back a year ago, why not start with his own business?
He can't do anything until he's elected. Then he can START doing things. Some of the things he wants to do will take approval of Congress.

So you're saying that he needs to be president to bring his own personal business back to America? Sorry, that is perhaps the weakest response I have seen and is laughable on its face.

No one, and I mean no one needs the special approval of Congress to bring his own business back from overseas. You should replace that rock in your skull with a brain.

Let me share what I said to Beagle9 it applies to you as well

So you're saying that he needs to be president to bring his own personal business back to America? Sorry, that is perhaps the weakest response I have seen and is laughable on its face.

No one, and I mean no one needs the special approval of Congress to bring his own business back from overseas. You should replace that rock in your skull with a brain.

He plans to give a Mexican manufactured shirt, free of charge, to every veteran,but he can not do that until he is elected, because he has a plan to make Mexico pay for them!

I'm sure you just made that up as you typed it.

Sorry bub, the announcement he made on June 15, 2015 is publicly available. Look it up and get educated.
How about revealing a list of the Trump owned offshore factories. I'm not familiar with those brands and won't buy them until he moves them back to USA.

Sorry bub, the announcement he made on June 15, 2015 is publicly available. Look it up and get educated.
How about revealing a list of the Trump owned offshore factories. I'm not familiar with those brands and won't buy them until he moves them back to USA.

As far as I know, Trump is primarily a real estate mogul. His foreign holdings are primarily in buildings and golf courses. Besides the clothing business, I'm not aware of any other factories owned by him.

As far as I know, Trump is primarily a real estate mogul. His foreign holdings are primarily in buildings and golf courses. Besides the clothing business, I'm not aware of any other factories owned by him.

You have never heard of the Trump shovel and ladder manufacturing company, with branches in virtually every Mexican border city?

You have never heard of the Trump shovel and ladder manufacturing company, with branches in virtually every Mexican border city?

Wouldn't that be an awesome discovery?

What factories did the Donald move to another country?

What factories did the Donald move to another country?

His suits are made in Mexico and his shirts and ties are made in China under licensing agreements.

And all the clothing companies run by contributors to liberal causes and democrat candidates? Hmmm?......
Yeah. Ok your new moniker on here is "Mr Hypocrite".....Got that?

Forum List

Back