US Judge Opens Inquiry Into The Government's False Statements

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
trump retaliated against New York because they wouldn't hand over some DMV info, which other states didn't do either. So trump took away their Trusted Traveler status for the residents of the state.

Cuomo took him to court. The judge is now opening an inquiry into all the false statements from the government in this case.

It looks like New York will get their Trusted Traveler status back.

We shouldn't have a president who takes revenge against a state. Any state. It's wrong.

Last week Schumer asked the DHS inspector general to investigate so there will be an inquiry by a judge and an investigation by an inspector general.

THIS IS NOT MAKING AMERICA GREAT.

We shouldn't have a president who takes revenge against a state. Any state. It's wrong.

But it's A-OK to have states and major cities that go against America? Sanctuary cities? Um like California, NewYork, Oregon

It's also WRONG. But I don't hear a peep from you on that

God you guys and your leader are so petty. State and municipal leaders can’t retaliate against Trump. They don’t have the power to effect his power. They can refuse to enforce Rules or laws and Both they and Trump can go to to court, and Trump can use federal power where allowed under the Constitution.

But here is issue....almost all the states refused to provide DMV info. In fact it was what, 3 or so that did? But Trump only attacked N.Y. for this.

Quit supporting the unsupportable. Time to vote in an adult.

But it's A-OK to have states and major cities that go against America? Sanctuary cities? Um like California, NewYork, Oregon

If you are a Trump supporter, yes. Trump promised to shrink the federal government and give more power back to the states. I guess that only matters as long as the state is doing something you agree with? Of course so.

If you are a Trump supporter, yes. Trump promised to shrink the federal government and give more power back to the states. I guess that only matters as long as the state is doing something you agree with? Of course so.
You're right here. Trump did promise those things. Along with not signing another budget deal that had out of control spending.

It is just ONE of the reasons I won't be voting for him, yet again. Along with the 8 TRILLION dollars he has signed onto just this year alone.

What he should be doing is filing criminal charges against the Governors of the States who refuse to lift the sanctions on individual rights.

I'm not a Trump supporter, I just believe he is the only choice (no matter how bad) we have.
Compared to ALL Democrats, he actually is a damn Saint. The Left trives on crime, deception and hatred. Screw that.

Trump won't do anything to harm the federal government because he is not much more than a pawn, just as Obama was.
They are allowed to have SOME leeway, but there is not a single person in DC who really has the American peoples interest at heart if they've been there more than a week

It's the center of the corrupt Universe

Forum List

Back