More Corruption

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

"From 2015 through 2019, Robinson stole more than $600,000 and used it to pay for her wedding and honeymoon, a 2016 Jeep Renegade for her daughter, travel and entertainment for her family, and an event for her state Senate campaign, prosecutors said.

She also used the money to pay for legal fees for her divorce, home improvements and a snow cone business operated by her children, prosecutors said."

Wonder how long she will be able to hold her seat?

ut oh

" Robinson, who is Black, said she will continue serving her district in the Senate “with the same integrity, the same passion that I've demonstrated since you've elected me to this office.” "

Integrity?

Do tell.

" In a statement, the Senate Democratic Caucus said Robinson's work in the state Legislature “is not in question" and she “deserves the presumption of innocence and due process." "

Yeah, right.

Your take?

"From 2015 through 2019, Robinson stole more than $600,000 and used it to pay for her wedding and honeymoon, a 2016 Jeep Renegade for her daughter, travel and entertainment for her family, and an event for her state Senate campaign, prosecutors said.

She also used the money to pay for legal fees for her divorce, home improvements and a snow cone business operated by her children, prosecutors said."

ut oh

" Robinson, who is Black, said she will continue serving her district in the Senate “with the same integrity, the same passion that I've demonstrated since you've elected me to this office.” "

Integrity?

Do tell.

" In a statement, the Senate Democratic Caucus said Robinson's work in the state Legislature “is not in question" and she “deserves the presumption of innocence and due process." "

Yeah, right.

Your take?

People don’t seem to care about corruption any more. They a make million justifications. Blagojevich was pardoned because he was treated “very unfairly”.

I hope she is pressed to resign or failing that...isn't re-elected. But I don’t hold my breath anymore.

ut oh

Integrity?

Do tell.

Yeah, right.

Your take?

Bless her heart!

Every Democrat stronghold I know of is corrupt to the core.
Clerks in SanDiego making OVER $200,000 a year to do nothing but blocking in transparency and covering for the higher up crimes.

It's likely that 99% of corruption like this is never revealed.

A Chicago area school super is making 2 million

Clerks in SanDiego making OVER $200,000 a year to do nothing but blocking in transparency and covering for the higher up crimes.

Meh.

Republican strongholds are no different. It’s human nature.

Meh.

Name them, a dog catcher in Alabama makes $12 an hour in L.A. they make 75 grand a year

Meh.

You made the claim now support it.

Meh.

Name them, a dog catcher in Alabama makes $12 an hour in L.A. they make 75 grand a year

That way, they have WAY too much to lose to rat out anyone
And then they give them HUGE succulent pensions to maintain their silence after retirement

Meh.

Dog catchers are paid by county and municipality. Cost of living is low (and the overall valuation of dog’s life) sucks in most of Alabama. Why on earth would they pay much?
In LA the median home cost is $669,500...how far is that salary going to go?

Meh.

You need a list of Republican corruption? Really?

Meh.

We keep providing names of ACTUAL democrats caught and charged, where is your list?

ut oh

Integrity?

Do tell.

Yeah, right.

Your take?

People don’t seem to care about corruption any more. They a make million justifications. Blagojevich was pardoned because he was treated “very unfairly”.

I hope she is pressed to resign or failing that...isn't re-elected. But I don’t hold my breath anymore.
I hope she is cuffed and stuffed. You're too nice.

Meh.

Be shorter than a demoncrap list.

Meh.

Dog catchers are paid by county and municipality. Cost of living is low (and the overall valuation of dog’s life) sucks in most of Alabama. Why on earth would they pay much?
In LA the median home cost is $669,500...how far is that salary going to go?

You know, I wouldn't really mind the high salaries......(except it causes unfair competition with private industry)

But the problem is ALL Democrat City Halls are probably as corrupt as sin.

There's a woman on YouTube that's been slowly unpeeling the massive corruption at SanDiego City Hall for years and they've
intimidated and harrassed the hell out of her but she's a honey badger. She just got the corrupt DA fired.

They've hidden files, denied Freedom of Information requests and basically pulled every corrupt trick in the book.
But this woman never stops going for the jugular.

Meh.

Prove it or that is just another libtard lie.

Meh.

We keep providing names of ACTUAL democrats caught and charged, where is your list?

:lmao:

Meh.

Prove it or that is just another libtard lie.
I can’t believe you are trying to claim Republicans can’t be corrupt.

Forum List

Back