🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US launches airstrikes in response to attack that killed 2 Americans

I would say that 500 to 1000 dead terrorists is a proportional response

They need to hit Tehran, so they can put all those Wuhan Virus sickies out of their misery and wipe out the virus.

It's the only way.

Pentagon: "Earlier this evening, the United States conducted defensive precision strikes against Kata’ib Hizbollah facilities across Iraq. These strikes targeted 5 weapon storage facilities to significantly degrade their ability to conduct future attacks against @CJTFOIR forces..

Ryan Browne (@rabrowne75) March 12, 2020

5 ammunition depots belonging to Kata’ib #Hezbollah were reportedly targeted, my guess is these were in Jurf Sakhar. #Iraq

Aurora Intel (@AuroraIntel) March 12, 2020

Explosions recorded at Kata’ib #Hezbollah warehouses due to #US Air Force strikes. #Iraq pic.twitter.com/YuCBaRNenX

Aurora Intel (@AuroraIntel) March 12, 2020

They need to hit Tehran, so they can put all those Wuhan Virus sickies out of their misery and wipe out the virus.

It's the only way.
Nope. Not at this time.

Not sure what 'proportional' means, but I think we gotta go proportional plus 1 and ramp it up if this shit continues. I say we should steadily increase our response, to send a clear message: DON'T FUCK WITH US. Cuz we're going to fuck you up good and we've got a much bigger dick than you have.

Not sure what 'proportional' means, but I think we gotta go proportional plus 1 and ramp it up if this shit continues. I say we should steadily increase our response, to send a clear message: DON'T FUCK WITH US. Cuz we're going to fuck you up good and we've got a much bigger dick than you have.
Pull our ground troops back. Establish absolute dominance (take no shit) in Persian Gulf. Remove all troops from Saudi. Sell absolutely anything to Israel that they want to buy to deal with their threats. Stand back. Let Israel call the ball after their next election. Make no public comments no matter what they do.

Well would Israel then be a proxy and backed by the US which would mean that US targets are now on the table

So THAT's why flags are at half-mast in California!
But NOT for the dead Americans.......

Well would Israel then be a proxy and backed by the US which would mean that US targets are now on the table
In that region US targets obviously are and have been on the table for 20 years now. No difference there. It has been somewhat of a proxy war for years when we weren't playing policeman of the world to protect our strategic oil interests.

I would say that 500 to 1000 dead terrorists is a proportional response
How many Innocents?

I would say zero.

The U.S. military strike was “proportional,” according to the U.S. military source, and hit multiple bases used by the Kata’eb Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed militia that fired 30 Katyusha rockets yesterday at the Taji Base, which housed American and British troops. Of the 12 troops wounded yesterday, five are in serious condition.

These were Hezbollah bases.

In that region US targets obviously are and have been on the table for 20 years now. No difference there. It has been somewhat of a proxy war for years when we weren't playing policeman of the world to protect our strategic oil interests.
I would call it the worlds strategic oil interests

our friends and allies depend on oil to keep the world economy going strong

Forum List

Back