🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US-led strikes in Syria without UNSC mandate a violation of international law - Putin

President Trump --- the US---and France and the UK acted
ENTIRELY LEGALLY in accordance with international
law of decency

Decency?

There has been ZERO, factual proof that Assad launched the attack in question. The people that were going to check on it have not even arrived at the site yet.

So the bombing's were without ANY unbiased, factual proof.

law of decency

We know how happy that makes you disgraceful Trump haters.

But those same haters will beg for his help like good little hypocrites should we ever be struck with war on our own soil

:blahblah::clap::clap2::clap2:

law of decency

Decency?

There has been ZERO, factual proof that Assad launched the attack in question. The people that were going to check on it have not even arrived at the site yet.

All they need as proof is CNN saying it, that's good enough for them Which is the same indoctrination to the Trump hating. Half these stupid fkrs don't even know why they hate Trump other than what friends tell them, what CNN told them but their own thought process they have none.

law of decency

Decency?

So far this appears to be the case. The only proof I've seen them offer is the delivery method. If Hollywood can fake a bombing I'm sure those in an actual warzone could just as well.

I didn't agree with the strikes until full verification was achieved and proved.............

but in response to needing UN approval............from Putin

Georgia..............Crimea................Ukraine.............

Where was your UNSC approval for those.............birds chirping.

law of decency

Decency?

BS... you require AN INTERNATIONAL COMISSION
appointed by the entirely ETHICAL UN and headed by "officials" from Somalia and Bahrain -----to tell you?

death by chlorine gas-----as far as I know (I have never
examined such a death) ---would require an autopsy---
including microscopic study of lung tissue. So far----
Israeli medics have detected traces of nerve gas in some
of the Syrians that staggered into the Golan (phospho-diesterase inhibitors. I do not know how the assay
is done) There has also been evidence of MUSTARD
GASES (remember that crap?----the only people known
to have used that crap since world war I are
BAATHISTS) Cannisters of "stuff" plop thru the
roofs of the houses of the 'burbs of Damascus-------
A NEW APPROACHE TO RECYCLING GARBAGE?

law of decency

Decency?

BS... you require AN INTERNATIONAL COMISSION
appointed by the entirely ETHICAL UN and headed by "officials" from Somalia and Bahrain -----to tell you?

death by chlorine gas-----as far as I know (I have never
examined such a death) ---would require an autopsy---
including microscopic study of lung tissue. So far----
Israeli medics have detected traces of nerve gas in some
of the Syrians that staggered into the Golan (phospho-diesterase inhibitors. I do not know how the assay
is done) There has also been evidence of MUSTARD
GASES (remember that crap?----the only people known
to have used that crap since world war I are
BAATHISTS) Cannisters of "stuff" plop thru the
roofs of the houses of the 'burbs of Damascus-------
A NEW APPROACHE TO RECYCLING GARBAGE?
news-sensing-glove1.jpg

law of decency

Decency?

All they need as proof is CNN saying it, that's good enough for them Which is the same indoctrination to the Trump hating. Half these stupid fkrs don't even know why they hate Trump other than what friends tell them, what CNN told them but their own thought process they have none.

he is too damned rich and he got the girls

M9+Paper+M9+Paper.+Detects+the+presence+of+liquid+nerve+and+blister+agents..jpg

I've been out of the service for quite a while.........but in CBR training strips of paper were the only thing necessary to detect CBR weapons of the day.

I've been out of the service for quite a while.........but in CBR training strips of paper were the only thing necessary to detect CBR weapons of the day.

not chlorine-----probably nitrogen mustards.
I'm sure in this day and age chlorine gas detectors are not complicated.

https://www.magidglove.com/BW-Techn...3gBCOD0BUTgAlPfALxAxiBTwOhv_6KA0aAtPgEALw_wcB

I wear a four gas detector at work..........doesn't detect chlorine gas but that monitor detects chlorine gas in the industry where chlorine is produced in Chemical plants. clipped to your shirt.

sensflex-gas-detector-monitor-pid.jpg

Getting into an area I am professionally capable of understanding. Scott detectors are cartridge installed tied to the alarm grids of the plants and sound evacuation alarms for ppm level emissions of gas.............

You must use a CALIBRATED BOTTLE at the SET PPM to calibrate these devices and put them into service..........

Our main concern where I work.............Hydrogen sulfide............LEL's..........Oxygen.............

You guys want me to Calibrate the detectors before they are used in Syria..............Not a problem

Technically, he is correct.

Realistically, I don't give a f. America has to look out for itself, the UN has been feckless, biased and incompetent. Just look at the countries on the UNHRC Council. You have to be kidding me. The UN have watched countless attacks happen over the last 30 years without a response.

America has to fight foes AND allies alike in their desire to economically harm America.and prop up China, they certainly can't wait for others if the Generas decide an attack is the right decision.

The UN turned into a fiction in 1998, when the US began to ignore any international agreements, if they are not interesting to America.
the UN has always been a joke!!! not since 1998
Balkans when they took UN troops prisoners
Rwanda when they MURDERED UN troops--UN did NOTHING
Rwandan convicted of killing Belgian peacekeepers
1967 when Nasser kicked the UN out
Six Day War - Role of United Nations
etc etc
F**K the UN....they screw the US over
again --F^^K the UN
we have the right to Self Defense and we will use it whenever we want

Don't forget Yugoslavia/Kosovo War. That one was particularly offensive as UN troops saw atocities such as rape and murder of civilians, with their own two eyes and their superiors ordered them to stand down. Sickening.

https://www.magidglove.com/BW-Technologies-BW-Clip-BWC2-H-Single-Gas-H2S-Monitor.aspx?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Merchant Center&utm_campaign=Product Feed&gdffi=7517adbfe2dc4813a56a4a3835e1f8e9&gdfms=339986ACD23A406C98D531E681A425BD&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzcbWBRDmARIsAM6uChUKJZ09E1pPZwIyU7KPoX73gBCOD0BUTgAlPfALxAxiBTwOhv_6KA0aAtPgEALw_wcB

I wear a four gas detector at work..........doesn't detect chlorine gas but that monitor detects chlorine gas in the industry where chlorine is produced in Chemical plants. clipped to your shirt.

I can accept that---but the civilian finger-tip blot thing will not work------IMHO

PS eagle-----nice to know you. ------I will ask (DEMAND)
questions now and then

https://www.magidglove.com/BW-Technologies-BW-Clip-BWC2-H-Single-Gas-H2S-Monitor.aspx?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Merchant Center&utm_campaign=Product Feed&gdffi=7517adbfe2dc4813a56a4a3835e1f8e9&gdfms=339986ACD23A406C98D531E681A425BD&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzcbWBRDmARIsAM6uChUKJZ09E1pPZwIyU7KPoX73gBCOD0BUTgAlPfALxAxiBTwOhv_6KA0aAtPgEALw_wcB

I can accept that---but the civilian finger-tip blot thing will not work------IMHO
why not.............trace liquid contamination meter.............

The personal protector I already showed will pick up a fart of chlorine in proximity.............I have to take off my 4 gas monitor to fill up the truck at work......unless I want it beeping at me while pumping gas...............lel gas dectected.

Forum List

Back