🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US-led strikes in Syria without UNSC mandate a violation of international law - Putin

Using chemical weapons on civilians is against international law...if Putin has a problem with the air strikes why didn't they get rid of the Syrians chemical weapons when they promised the idiot Obama they would? Too late Putin....

M9+Paper+M9+Paper.+Detects+the+presence+of+liquid+nerve+and+blister+agents..jpg

I've been out of the service for quite a while.........but in CBR training strips of paper were the only thing necessary to detect CBR weapons of the day.

not chlorine-----probably nitrogen mustards.
I'm sure in this day and age chlorine gas detectors are not complicated.

https://www.magidglove.com/BW-Technologies-BW-Clip-BWC2-H-Single-Gas-H2S-Monitor.aspx?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Merchant Center&utm_campaign=Product Feed&gdffi=7517adbfe2dc4813a56a4a3835e1f8e9&gdfms=339986ACD23A406C98D531E681A425BD&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzcbWBRDmARIsAM6uChUKJZ09E1pPZwIyU7KPoX73gBCOD0BUTgAlPfALxAxiBTwOhv_6KA0aAtPgEALw_wcB

I wear a four gas detector at work..........doesn't detect chlorine gas but that monitor detects chlorine gas in the industry where chlorine is produced in Chemical plants. clipped to your shirt.

I can accept that---but the civilian finger-tip blot thing will not work------IMHO
why not.............trace liquid contamination meter.............

The personal protector I already showed will pick up a fart of chlorine in proximity.............I have to take off my 4 gas monitor to fill up the truck at work......unless I want it beeping at me while pumping gas...............lel gas dectected.

fart is not chlorine-------mostly methane. I think the smelly
stuff is sulfides. Chlorine EVOLVES out of solution----quickly------------maybe your monitor can pick up LOTS of
chlorine in a backyard swimming pool?-----EVOLVING
out of solution ?????

Using chemical weapons on civilians is against international law...if Putin has a problem with the air strikes why didn't they get rid of the Syrians chemical weapons when they promised the idiot Obama they would? Too late Putin....

who said Putin has a PROBLEM WITH POISONS? ----
c'mon now

I've been out of the service for quite a while.........but in CBR training strips of paper were the only thing necessary to detect CBR weapons of the day.

https://www.magidglove.com/BW-Technologies-BW-Clip-BWC2-H-Single-Gas-H2S-Monitor.aspx?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Merchant Center&utm_campaign=Product Feed&gdffi=7517adbfe2dc4813a56a4a3835e1f8e9&gdfms=339986ACD23A406C98D531E681A425BD&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzcbWBRDmARIsAM6uChUKJZ09E1pPZwIyU7KPoX73gBCOD0BUTgAlPfALxAxiBTwOhv_6KA0aAtPgEALw_wcB

I wear a four gas detector at work..........doesn't detect chlorine gas but that monitor detects chlorine gas in the industry where chlorine is produced in Chemical plants. clipped to your shirt.

I can accept that---but the civilian finger-tip blot thing will not work------IMHO

The personal protector I already showed will pick up a fart of chlorine in proximity.............I have to take off my 4 gas monitor to fill up the truck at work......unless I want it beeping at me while pumping gas...............lel gas dectected.

stuff is sulfides. Chlorine EVOLVES out of solution----quickly------------maybe your monitor can pick up LOTS of
out of solution ?????
That is why the west wanted quick inspections..............that is why they wanted a team set up there year round with monitoring.......via the UN resolution.......that Russia Vetoed...................

Yes Chlorine will dissipate if not inspected soon after..............doesn't look good on Syria and Russia in that aspect if inspectors aren't rushed in from nuetral sources............

out of solution ?????
tis an expression btw...........Hydrogen Sulfide is a rotten egg smelll...........but when you can smell it .......it is in low ppms..........It is when you can't smell it that it is lethal.............

out of solution ?????
tis an expression btw...........Hydrogen Sulfide is a rotten egg smelll...........but when you can smell it .......it is in low ppms..........It is when you can't smell it that it is lethal.............

I did not know that---------you die before your olfaction kicks
in? How does hydrogen sulfide KILL-----I mean the
mechanism. It is remarkable that very low concentrations
are detected by DA NOSE

out of solution ?????

are detected by DA NOSE
Don't know.......but it is standard training in the industry..............common training.

out of solution ?????

are detected by DA NOSE
Don't know.......but it is standard training in the industry..............common training.

I searched-----the SULFIDE BONDS -----bind up the
cytochrome system of mitochondria-----and destroy
cellular respiration---------I think cyanide does something
similar. The stuff is so toxic-----that it also, in high
concentration, destroys nosey neuron transmission.
GOD got it right--------you can smell it even in low concentrations ----ENOUGH TO WANT TO GET AWAY

I didn't agree with the strikes until full verification was achieved and proved.............

but in response to needing UN approval............from Putin

Georgia..............Crimea................Ukraine.............

Where was your UNSC approval for those.............birds chirping.
Proof? Verification?

Please list the PROOF of who committed the supposed attack.

I didn't agree with the strikes until full verification was achieved and proved.............

Proof? Verification?

upload_2018-4-14_11-28-28.png

Remember how we were told my the politicians (not the scientists) that a deadly Novichok nerve agent - produced by Russia - was used in the attempted assassination of the Skripals? Remember the 50 questions (here and here) we had surrounding the 'facts' as Theresa May had laid them out? Ever wonder why, given how utterly deadly we were told this chemical was, the Skripals wondered around for a few hours after being 'infected' and then days later, survived with no chronic damage?

Well those doubts may well have just been answered as according to the independent Swiss state Spiez lab, the substance used on Sergei Skripal was an agent called BZ, which was never produced in Russia, but was in service in the US, UK, and other NATO states.

Proof? Verification?

View attachment 187979

Remember how we were told my the politicians (not the scientists) that a deadly Novichok nerve agent - produced by Russia - was used in the attempted assassination of the Skripals? Remember the 50 questions (here and here) we had surrounding the 'facts' as Theresa May had laid them out? Ever wonder why, given how utterly deadly we were told this chemical was, the Skripals wondered around for a few hours after being 'infected' and then days later, survived with no chronic damage?

Well those doubts may well have just been answered as according to the independent Swiss state Spiez lab, the substance used on Sergei Skripal was an agent called BZ, which was never produced in Russia, but was in service in the US, UK, and other NATO states.

SO ?

Proof? Verification?

You'd think The Don would treat Russia with more respect, since they got him elected and all.

Proof? Verification?

You'd think The Don would treat Russia with more respect, since they got him elected and all.

uhm..............good point------sorta.

Proof? Verification?

Actually, if you could think, you wouldn't put up such a stupid post.

Proof? Verification?

I don't have the proof............wanted the proof ..........before we hit...........LOL

Proof? Verification?

Actually, if you could think, you wouldn't put up such a stupid post.
You just did, why can't I?

Forum List

Back