US-Mexico agreed to border deal months before trump tariff threat

Just as expected...

Nothing but Babbling Tard Bull Shit...

Tell us Tard...

How was 1 vote changed you ignorant cnn watching Tard....

Who you going to Blame in 20 when Trump STOMPS your Tard asses again?
Can you fn read?? Or are you like all your other red neck AH's?

Sure I can read Tard....

That's why I called Bull Shit on your Bull Shit.....

Tell us in a simple couple of sentences that make sense just how was one vote changed......

You can’t because you are full of Shit....

Your response will prove me right beyond a shadow of a doubt...

To the sane that is..............................................
I gave you THREE links wtf do you want? Blood?

trumptards are not known for their intellect....they voted for a flim glam man...
His bullshit made it on TV Now he spreads his crap across America like horse manure .3 of our first 5 presidents died on july 4th I kneel to pray

Seriously!?

Can you fn read?? Or are you like all your other red neck AH's?

Sure I can read Tard....

Tell us in a simple couple of sentences that make sense just how was one vote changed......

trumptards are not known for their intellect....they voted for a flim glam man...
His bullshit made it on TV Now he spreads his crap across America like horse manure .3 of our first 5 presidents died on july 4th I kneel to pray

Seriously!?
Really Who TF needs that yellow bellied cowardly f and his lying cheating family around ??

Sure I can read Tard....

Seriously!?
Really Who TF needs that yellow bellied cowardly f and his lying cheating family around ??
Around 63 million voters?

Seriously!?
Really You think he's your FN God? This low life ,lying ,cheating, degenerate, will lead you out of the dessert??

Really You think he's your FN God? This low life ,lying ,cheating, degenerate, will lead you out of the dessert??

Trump is everything you people are not. Go ahead throw yourselves at the ROCK wall of team Trump our support will not waver.
Everything we're not??? I thank god I'm not a pervert a bully a lying cheating degenerate Is that what you aspire to be blues ?

Sure I can read Tard....

Seriously!?
Why you talk about Barak and Mike Obama like that?
iu

Trump is everything you people are not. Go ahead throw yourselves at the ROCK wall of team Trump our support will not waver.
Everything we're not??? I thank god I'm not a pervert a bully a lying cheating degenerate Is that what you aspire to be blues ?
You left out Putin Cock Sucking Communist Infiltrator & Troll.

You hate America, and we hate you !

Suck it Commie Lib Tard!

You left out Putin Cock Sucking Communist Infiltrator & Troll.

You hate America, and we hate you !

Suck it Commie Lib Tard!
Only one sucking Putin cock is your pussy grabber Trump You know, the pervert whose ass you kiss BTW how many pussies have you grabbed today ?? Better get going and stop wasting your time here

Seriously!?

Yeah...a couple million less than Hillary. Repubs can only rely on an outdated EC system to help them stay viable....

I pay my bills....I don't cheat on my wife....and I don't lie with every other breath....nothing like your Asshole in Chief....

I want to see strong arming , tariffs and punitive action on the 'mex' . i don't like the 'mex gov' and i believe that it is naive to think the 'mex' are friends of the USA . ------------------- just a comment !!
Exactly! Liberals are so gullible. Yeah let's just take the word of totally corrupt foreign governments because this time it will be different. Geez Looeez. :dunno:

You voted for a fake president who was supported by Vladimir Putin....you are just another RW ass sniffer.....wipe the orange off your lips....

obozo was the one bobbing Vlads knob...........

You Tards are just ate up with Stupid.....

Putin has all his trolls lying for trump....Mueller and ALL Intel agencies says PutIn wanted trump.

The Kremlin celebrated after trump won.

FACTS!

It's not just Mueller and all our intel agencies,.

Putin said so himself last summer in Helsinki.

He clearly says YES when asked if he wanted trump to win and if he helped him win.

putin helsinki said wanted trump to win - Bing video

Seriously!?

No but out of the two candidates who ran in 2016 he best represented my interests.

Seriously!?

Yeah...a couple million less than Hillary. Repubs can only rely on an outdated EC system to help them stay viable....

You moved the goal posts. HRC did get more votes but if you eliminate Cali then she did not. Cali used to be a red state but after massive immigration it has turned Blue and the Democrat party speaks more to recent immigrants who became citizens, etc. That is true. My parents who were legal immigrants in the 70s voted Democrat for 40 years.

Seriously!?

You moved the goal posts. HRC did get more votes but if you eliminate Cali then she did not. Cali used to be a red state but after massive immigration it has turned Blue and the Democrat party speaks more to recent immigrants who became citizens, etc. That is true. My parents who were legal immigrants in the 70s voted Democrat for 40 years.
hahahahahahahaha!

NOPE!

We have 50 states and ALL citizens in all STATES COUNT....

You are making a foolish mistake with your example AZ,

what state can the Democrats then take out of the equation or states can democrats take out that are right wing voting, and total the population of California....?

YOU do not get to pick and choose just to satisfy your wild imagination and political tripe... or hurt ego.

Last edited:

Seriously!?

No but out of the two candidates who ran in 2016 he best represented my interests.

You identify with a Traitor? Cool!

Seriously!?

hahahahahahahaha!

NOPE!

We have 50 states and ALL citizens in all STATES COUNT....

You are making a foolish mistake with your example AZ,

what state can the Democrats then take out of the equation or states can democrats take out that are right wing voting, and total the population of California....?

YOU do not get to pick and choose just to satisfy your wild imagination and political tripe... or hurt ego.

hahahhahahahahahahahahahhaah

Hence we have the electoral college. We are a Republic not a Democracy. You're making a foolish mistake by dismissing what I stated, which was the truth. Otherwise candidates would only pander to large states with huge populations. If Trump ran on zero federal tax for people in Cali (hyperbole), he'd likely win Cali. He didn't even bother because he thought he had enough to win w/o it. If you change the rules then people would campaign differently. So you don't know if HRC would have still garnered more votes.

Seriously!?

You identify with a Traitor? Cool!

In my opinion HRC was the traitor. Subjective. Your debate skills consist of insults and ad hominems. Weak.

Destroying the left inspires me.

Forum List

Back