US-Mexico agreed to border deal months before trump tariff threat

New York Times: Mexico had planned on most actions in border deal before Trump tariff threat - CNNPolitics

So the carnival barker is at it again....The man is a shell game expert....fooling all you low information, low IQ RWers...:woohoo:Please continue to drool at his every lie..
NY Slimes and CNN....ROFLMFAO!!

PonderCNN.jpg

I want to see strong arming , tariffs and punitive action on the 'mex' . i don't like the 'mex gov' and i believe that it is naive to think the 'mex' are friends of the USA . ------------------- just a comment !!
Exactly! Liberals are so gullible. Yeah let's just take the word of totally corrupt foreign governments because this time it will be different. Geez Looeez. :dunno:

You voted for a fake president who was supported by Vladimir Putin....you are just another RW ass sniffer.....wipe the orange off your lips....

obozo was the one bobbing Vlads knob...........

You Tards are just ate up with Stupid.....

Putin has all his trolls lying for trump....Mueller and ALL Intel agencies says PutIn wanted trump.

The Kremlin celebrated after trump won.

FACTS!
----------------------------- and all the intel agencies had Opinions and 'Putin' had a little or big party . So what JimH ??

And the 'clapper' and 'brennan' p[us 'comey' and ALL 3 heads of intel agencies and under suspicion of law breaking from what i hear . And all 3 having been replaced from what i hear JimH .

You voted for a fake president who was supported by Vladimir Putin....you are just another RW ass sniffer.....wipe the orange off your lips....

Your garbage OP got trashed....go to fall-back position.....Trump is orange.....please get a vasectomy in case you ever meet a woman you can have sex with.

your title says ''agreed'' but link says ''planned'' = OP is bullshit
AND it's a CNN link - hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha = bulshit

Trump is the best bully that Melania could complain about....and the republicans love him for being such an arm twisting man..
and it works !!! hahahahahhahahahahahhah
better than being a puss/America hater like Obama

Trump is the best bully that Melania could complain about....and the republicans love him for being such an arm twisting man..
Then don't you cupcakes whine when it happens to yous... I find it barbaric that a stupid whore as first lady complains about the very man her husband is and the followers are so busy with their noses up his ass to see the truth or to see what she is trying to tell yous guys about.

Then don't you cupcakes whine when it happens to yous... I find it barbaric that a stupid whore as first lady complains about the very man her husband is and the followers are so busy with their noses up his ass to see the truth or to see what she is trying to tell yous guys about.
WTF are you babbling about???!! you make no sense
when what happens to ''''us's'' ????
YOU are the people with TDS
young-women-cry-over-hillary-loss-ftr.jpg

I voted fer Trump I can say wtf I want whether you like it or not Mr. Deep Feelings guy.

New York Times: Mexico had planned on most actions in border deal before Trump tariff threat - CNNPolitics

So the carnival barker is at it again....The man is a shell game expert....fooling all you low information, low IQ RWers...:woohoo:Please continue to drool at his every lie..
/—-/ Maybe they agreed but they didn’t act until the threat of tariffs. But nice try Spanky

How do you know they are acting now?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I voted fer Trump I can say wtf I want whether you like it or not Mr. Deep Feelings guy.
still doesn't make sense

still doesn't make sense
Stop trying to smell it. Just let the Orange Blob make you think he actually did something besides play a part in a show to get you to like him more....Yet the US has not stopped illegals coming through the US and entering Canada and Canada has complained to the US about it for years...
Now, put up a pic of people crying from and election three years ago to try to convey your deepest thoughts you can manage..

I want to see strong arming , tariffs and punitive action on the 'mex' . i don't like the 'mex gov' and i believe that it is naive to think the 'mex' are friends of the USA . ------------------- just a comment !!
Exactly! Liberals are so gullible. Yeah let's just take the word of totally corrupt foreign governments because this time it will be different. Geez Looeez. :dunno:

He voted like all of us who wanted to save the Republic from the clutches of Hillary Rotten Clinton.

still doesn't make sense
Stop trying to smell it. Just let the Orange Blob make you think he actually did something besides play a part in a show to get you to like him more....Yet the US has not stopped illegals coming through the US and entering Canada and Canada has complained to the US about it for years...
Now, put up a pic of people crying from and election three years ago to try to convey your deepest thoughts you can manage..
hahahahhahahahah--you fked up!!
.....Trump has been trying to stop them coming into the US---which would stop them from going into Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUH
but the Dems/libs/idiots are trying to STOP Trump from stopping the illegals = it's not Trump's or the Republicans fault--but the dumbass Dems and libs who WANT illegals here

/—-/ Maybe they agreed but they didn’t act until the threat of tariffs. But nice try Spanky

/—-/ It’s a fair question. I don’t, but they know the consequences if they fail to do so.

/—-/ It’s a fair question. I don’t, but they know the consequences if they fail to do so.

Yep, Trump will find some other thing to threaten them with and then give in when at the last minute.

He was going to close the border...but Mexico said they would help out....so he didn't...

He's not a fake president liar. He's the real president YOUR president.

Your garbage OP got trashed....go to fall-back position.....Trump is orange.....please get a vasectomy in case you ever meet a woman you can have sex with.

Please defend your Putin approved fake president....

Forum List

Back