US Military Puts On Gay & Lesbian Drag Show: Are We Now A Global Joke?

Disgraceful. There is no reason for the military to sponsor this sort of activity.

Indeed, disgraceful. Welcome to the "new" military. It literally turns my stomach.

I thought we wouldnt be able to tell the difference between gay or straight soldiers? Hello? The dude is putting on makeup. Why weren't we told this is what the new army will be like?

I guarantee that he does not do so in uniform.

Regardless of their sexual orientation, those soldiers are still US soldiers.

So good job yet again, Republican Conservatives, on showing how much you support our troops.

So good job yet again, Republican Conservatives, on showing how much you support our troops.

I wouldn't trust them with a security clearance.l

Was/is Snowden gay?

-Geaux

That is like saying that Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, and the guys who shot Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and John Lennon and attempted to kill President Reagan are/were still Americans.

And, of course, more recently, the cop killer Mumia.

Your post just shows Democrat patriotism and love of country.

Was/is Snowden gay?

-Geaux

No but Bradley Manning is and admittedly stole the information because he had a fight with his boyfriend.

Was/is Snowden gay?

-Geaux

No but Bradley Manning is and admittedly stole the information because he had a fight with his boyfriend.

or the homo that blew up the mag on the USS IOWA

-Geaux

Last fall, the Navy said the fireball aboard the Iowa ``most probably'' was an intentional act by crew member Clayton Hartwig of Cleveland, who died in the explosion. It said Hartwig appeared to be a loner who staged the blast because he was upset over the breakup of a friendship with another sailor, Kendall

Business | USS Iowa: New Study -- Accident, Not Sabotage, May Have Caused Blast That Killed 47 Sailors | Seattle Times Newspaper

Was/is Snowden gay?

-Geaux

He wants to be a woman now. and I suspect he'll be treated very much like one.

Well, let's put it this way.....

Putin now has an estimated 105,000 troops amassed on the border between Crimea and the Ukraine. They are preparing to take the Ukraine back in it's entirety - just as I predicted.

Our "forces"? Putting on drag shows and fag shows. So, short answer to your question - YES - we are a joke. A joke that could sink this country.

The gay troops will be intercepting messages with their superior intelligence skills, shooting The Pootin's troops back into Russian, and then nuking the fuck out of Russia.

You guys? Pubs and teabaggers?

You'll be welcoming The Pootin with welcome arms. Fucking traitors.

The show wasn't showcasing gays. There were no women to play female parts.

From the article:

Before the WAACs arrived in 1943 there were few women on post (only daughters & civilian employees e.g. the YMCA); later stage productions at Slocum would feature more integrated casts, and the WACs would be active participants. - See more at: WW2 U.S. Soldier Drag Show (1942) | The Public Domain Review

The show put on by the newly gayified American military had a much different purpose in mind. It was a message loud and clear across the world that the American military was now degenerate.

They're fucking idiots. What kind of fool spews shit like that on the internet without checking their claim out first? And I don't mean going to FOX.

Zero impact on my day to day life, so as my sig line says, I don't give a shit.

we have a military that could nuke the world out of existence

yea, some joke

we have a military that could nuke the world out of existence

yea, some joke

So can Iran, India, and North Korea..

We are in good company

-Geaux

And?

Ppl who actually allow in their minds for this to reflect on the entire military and/or how tough we are are just insecure little pussies with a middle schooler mentality.

Unlike the other nuclear powers, we are dismantling our nuclear arsenal, and all the other arsenals too. Just like we are degrading the military.

Forum List

Back