US NAVY has a Chinese Traitor problem

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
WE leak like a sieve and eventually its going to cost lots of lives. Need a tech manual no prob. Can ya say sitting ducks

WE leak like a sieve and eventually its going to cost lots of lives. Need a tech manual no prob. Can ya say sitting ducks
Canadians have been selling out the West for decades while never really embrcing liberty of any kind. Slowly but surely you have your own breed of traitor.

The military has a problem with internal security - period. Don't their computer systems have the ability to automatically detect and flag improper removal and storage of data? It's not that hard.

there are plenty more whistle blowers getting ready to testify under oath after the congress comes back from recess ..
So, you're just going to ignore that Commie fugitive arms smuggler, palling around w/the GOP.

Or the other way around rather.

So, you're just going to ignore that Commie fugitive arms smuggler, palling around w/the GOP.

Or the other way around rather.
did i say that .. he cant be relied on as a witness if that is proven ... whether he tells the truth or not ... his testimony will be in question ..his word [alone] wont hold water ..

There is not a branch of the military that does not have a security problem.

It's probably a government-wide problem. Some Departments/Agencies are better than others, but the military DoD is by far the most critical. All the shit they do, all the info they handle impacts national security. That doesn't mean they're more careless than others, but it means they have to be on top of their game more than others, and failures or breaches have potentially catastrophic consequences.

Can Joe Biden be trusted to investigate it?
bidensucksjhgj2.jpg

Xiden is letting thousands of Chinese overseas Commandos into US ( along with their Sapper / Saboteur / Spy Handlers

It's probably a government-wide problem. Some Departments/Agencies are better than others, but the military DoD is by far the most critical. All the shit they do, all the info they handle impacts national security. That doesn't mean they're more careless than others, but it means they have to be on top of their game more than others, and failures or breaches have potentially catastrophic consequences.
The government wide problem is this idiotic need for diversity and inclusion.

The government wide problem is this idiotic need for diversity and inclusion.

Meh, I know what you mean, but to be real, the DoD has recruiting goals and lately, it just hasn't been that sexy to be a soldier. There ain't enough white folks who want to do this shit.

That being said, I abso-fucking-lutley think that if some dude is coming from PRC Mainland, whatever vetting they have needs to be doubled.

And again, better controls, DoD. Come the fuck on.

Meh, I know what you mean, but to be real, the DoD has recruiting goals and lately, it just hasn't been that sexy to be a soldier. There ain't enough white folks who want to do this shit.

That being said, I abso-fucking-lutley think that if some dude is coming from PRC Mainland, whatever vetting they have needs to be doubled.

And again, better controls, DoD. Come the fuck on.
It isn't that not enough whites want to be in the military. There is a concerted effort to disqualify whites as white supremacists and disqualify generational service as toxic warriors.

Forum List

Back