US NAVY has a Chinese Traitor problem

Why do you think a person has to have served to have an opinion , that is a narrow attitude .

Not really, but it helps me to understand you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. All you are doing is spinning racist rants while claiming it is a problem with the military.

Not really, but it helps me to understand you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. All you are doing is spinning racist rants while claiming it is a problem with the military.
It is ( especially with the lax requirements

Someone who believes in the racial supremacy of white people, which, AFAIK, isn't something that is punishable in and of itself. White people are not required to love diversity - plenty don't and are not disqualified from service. Those who are 'disqualified' are usually those who have gone beyond having politically incorrect attitudes and opinions and are actually involved with extremists and extremist organizations.
What about people who believe white culture is responsible for much of human progress over the past 500 years and still has much to offer?

Currently minorities from around the world are moving to America and europe

If they adopt white culture they often make positive contributions

And those who dont often riot on the streets

iu

2 people out of how many in the USN.. maybe 300,000? Are we doing more drama queen hyperbole?

What about people who believe white culture is responsible for much of human progress over the past 500 years and still has much to offer?

If that is what you believe, that is what you believe. If you express that opinion on your own time and in such a way that doesn't damage the reputation of your employer (DoD in this case), that's your business. Even the occasional FB post to that effect probably wouldn't bring a lot of scrutiny. The government just wants you to do your job and not be a shit disturber.

They will only confront white pride folk who join extremist groups or who disrupt the military by making noise about it.

If that is what you believe, that is what you believe. If you express that opinion on your own time and in such a way that doesn't damage the reputation of your employer (DoD in this case), that's your business. Even the occasional FB post to that effect probably wouldn't bring a lot of scrutiny. The government just wants you to do your job and not be a shit disturber.

They will only confront white pride folk who join extremist groups or who disrupt the military by making noise about it.
Were the ISIL / ISIS executioners who did the Mass Beheadings White ?

2 people out of how many in the USN.. maybe 300,000? Are we doing more drama queen hyperbole?

I agree it's a small number, but I also agree that the DoD and the federal government has to know that Chinese are recruiting spies and they're pretty good at doing it. 1st generation Chinese are an attractive target because a lot of them are young and may still have extensive family ties back to the mainland.

Were the ISIL / ISIS executioners who did the Mass Beheadings White ?

FFS, dude, tattoo White Pride on your ass for all I care. I rebutted this notion that the military is cancelling white people, which is nonsense. There are racist people who serve in the military and in the federal government - they are allowed to be racist. They are not allowed to start promoting their racist shit on government time or government property, and they are not allowed to embarrass the military by hanging out with white extremists.

I agree it's a small number, but I also agree that the DoD and the federal government has to know that Chinese are recruiting spies and they're pretty good at doing it. 1st generation Chinese are an attractive target because a lot of them are young and may still have extensive family ties back to the mainland.
And have been taught by Marxist Teachers & Profs from Pre Schoo to Post Grad School

And have been taught by Marxist Teachers & Profs from Pre Schoo to Post Grad School

You think Chinese are actually Marxist? They're nationalist and they believe shit the government tells them (usually), but they're not really all that Marxist.

There are Egyptian Bedouins and Kurdish Bedouins they ranged from Iran to Morocco at one time

You know, it's okay to admit that sometimes, you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. If you don't know, don't try to bullshit people into believing you do.

You know, it's okay to admit that sometimes, you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. If you don't know, don't try to bullshit people into believing you do.
Bedouins existed before Islam and traveled the trade routes ( they were not limited to one region or area )

Forum List

Back