US Navy rips Iran after new footage shows captured sailor crying

since we are not at war with Iran the Geneva convention

:bsflag: ...., one does not need be at war to be covered under/by the Geneva Convention, when i went ashore in any foreign country, i HAD to carry my G.C. card with me at ALL times, which means i am covered under the rules set forth in those documents. OK ??

I used to think Bill Clinton was the worse president in my life time.

you need to take into consideration, yes, he was the worst at THAT time! now Bubba and Jimma Carta is tied for second place..., just my OPINION !!

Iran demonstrated how the Navy got pussynized and faggotized. I am sure that the brave men of WWII's PT boats are turning in their graves seeing their successors being captured and crying. Those heroes of WWII were attacking warships such as battle wagons and destroyers with their puny little boats.

Iran violated international protocol with what they did. For all we know they tear gassed these men. No way they are crying, I bet they are special forces and no Iranian criminal pussy is going to make them cry.

Remember all you American haters, Iran is at fault not the US.
This man is crying. It's not the end of the world. He was scared and probably knew that the last hostages were in their filthy prisons for over a year. He's probably thinking of his family, wondering if he's going to see them again. It's not shameful to be human.

Iran demonstrated how the Navy got pussynized and faggotized. I am sure that the brave men of WWII's PT boats are turning in their graves seeing their successors being captured and crying. Those heroes of WWII were attacking warships such as battle wagons and destroyers with their puny little boats.

Iran violated international protocol with what they did. For all we know they tear gassed these men. No way they are crying, I bet they are special forces and no Iranian criminal pussy is going to make them cry.

Remember all you American haters, Iran is at fault not the US.
This man is crying. It's not the end of the world. He was scared and probably knew that the last hostages were in their filthy prisons for over a year. He's probably thinking of his family, wondering if he's going to see them again. It's not shameful to be human.
Or he was maced.

Iransailorcrying397260_20160211_053916.jpg

if he is crying, it is from anger.., NOT sorrow.
Where is the story, US Navy rips Iran?

Iran demonstrated how the Navy got pussynized and faggotized.

now who the fuck do you suppose made it that way.., in your best opinion, i fucking abhor how you characterize these men ::fu double :fu: ... :fu:
Calm down dude. No need to get a heart attack. This is just a message board and we will not have any impact on what happened in spite of your foaming-mouthed anger. The spittle is covering your screen…spit some towels too to wipe it off while you at it.

And yet they were out in less than 24 hours. That is the real crime to the RW...they wanted a shooting war and are sorely disappointed.

And yet they were out in less than 24 hours. That is the real crime to the RW...they wanted a shooting war and are sorely disappointed.

You cannot dismiss Iran's actions here. Regardless if they held them 24 seconds or years, they, again, demean the USA.

Sweetheart you as a veteran should know it better than posting stupid shit like that. It comes down to an armed patrol being disarmed and captured without a fight by a not too friendly entity. The question is, did they have live ammo? The answer maybe lies within… we do not know jack shit.

It comes down to an armed patrol being disarmed and captured without a fight by a not too friendly entity.

i would bet big $$$$$$$ that they were given stand down orders.., just like what happened at Benghazi. :up:

Forum List

Back