US Officer: Clot-Shot Joe Ignored Evacuation Plans, Priority Remains Forcing Record-Death Shots on Americans

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Clot-Shot Joe is going to love what this guy is revealing.

“we sent them plan after plan on how to evacuate these people. Nobody listened to us, they didn’t plan for the evacuation of our Afghan wartime allies…”

In the most shocking part of the interview Zeller said:

“we could have done it, we had all the people and equipment in place to be able to save these people months ago and we did nothing”

Clot-Shot Joe is going to love what this guy is revealing.

I assume he's like Mike Lindell. "We had so many plans! But of course, I can't show them to you."

It also reminds me of 20 years of our military policy towards Afghanistan. "Just one more year, one more surge, 1 more administration, and we can get out of there. I swear!"

I assume he's like Mike Lindell. "We had so many plans! But of course, I can't show them to you."

It also reminds me of 20 years of our military policy towards Afghanistan. "Just one more year, one more surge, 1 more administration, and we can get out of there. I swear!"

Actually I think something came out, they will show you the plans. A US combat officer is no Mike Lindell. : )

Breaking, Tali beating Americans with rubber fan belts.

Forum List

Back