US officially rejoins Paris Agreement - Rejoice

Tommy Tainant said: [/QUOTE]
Tarrifs punish Americans. Why do you hate America ?
[/QUOTE]

China produces goods with prison and slave labor, incarcerates muslims and rapes their women as torture and sterilizes others, manipulates its currency to make exports cheaper, produces inferior quality goods, threatens its neighbors, builds military bases in international waters in violation of international law, is the world's biggest polluter without signs of slowing down..........

Tommy, why do you hate the world???

What a great end to a rather downbeat week. For those of us in the free world it is great that the US is once again taking its place in the famil of nations.
What a waste of money that absolutely does nothing for anything but funnel money around into the world elites pockets....

[/QUOTE]

China produces goods with prison and slave labor, incarcerates muslims and rapes their women as torture and sterilizes others, manipulates its currency to make exports cheaper, produces inferior quality goods, threatens its neighbors, builds military bases in international waters in violation of international law, is the world's biggest polluter without signs of slowing down..........

[/QUOTE]
Well China will own the renewables market in a few years and the US is playing catch up because of trumps stone age philistinism. The world should take action against chinese manufacturers who breach human rights but I am not sure what that looks like. Maybe some sort of certification programme like the garment industry has.
But none of this is possible if the US hides away.

What a great end to a rather downbeat week. For those of us in the free world it is great that the US is once again taking its place in the famil of nations.

Economically speaking, HOW is this better for US? How and when is this move going to make us more energy independent? How is this going to create more jobs? The only benefit you people tout is that the rest of the world will like us better. When it comes to the rest of the world, they need to clean up their own corrupt acts before I legitimately accept any critique or accountability judgment from any of those nations.

Economically speaking, HOW is this better for US? How and when is this move going to make us more energy independent? How is this going to create more jobs? The only benefit you people tout is that the rest of the world will like us better. When it comes to the rest of the world, they need to clean up their own corrupt acts before I legitimately accept any critique or accountability judgment from any of those nations.
Maybe the saving of the planet may somehow help the US. I dont know but its a possibility.

Maybe the saving of the planet may somehow help the US. I dont know but its a possibility.

If saving the planet were the real goal, you would see China and India being held accountable; not just US.

If saving the planet were the real goal, you would see China and India being held accountable; not just US.
Well we would need to agree a relief package for all developing nations to encourage them to use renewables.

Why should the west have the benefit of an industrial revolution and then pull up the drawbridge ? *

* I know this point will sail over your head.

[/QUOTE]
Well China will own the renewables market in a few years and the US is playing catch up because of trumps stone age philistinism. The world should take action against chinese manufacturers who breach human rights but I am not sure what that looks like. Maybe some sort of certification programme like the garment industry has.
[/QUOTE]

So the only one that responds to China's abuses is Trump but Trump is wrong. Remind me again how the rest of the world has challenged China to play fair????

You have no solutions and sit there with a finger up your ass rather than demand China reform. No wonder the English see the Welsh as some of the dumbest fuckers on the planet.

[/QUOTE]

So the only one that responds to China's abuses is Trump but Trump is wrong. Remind me again how the rest of the world has challenged China to play fair????

You have no solutions and sit there with a finger up your ass rather than demand China reform. No wonder the English see the Welsh as some of the dumbest fuckers on the planet.

[/QUOTE]
Trump did nothing other than grandstand to thick fuckers like yourself.

Setting aside the perspective of the U.S. for the moment, I would first like to address the pitfalls of the Paris Agreement for achieving its stated aims:

• The Paris Agreement limit won’t protect all countries and locations from the strong negative impacts of climate change. For vulnerable climates close to deserts, such as the Sahel region of Africa, the climate targets don’t go far enough to protect the people living there.
  • Countries have so far only voluntarily made pledges (nationally declared contributions) to keep the atmospheric temperature below 2.7-3.0 degrees Celsius, which won’t get us anywhere close to the 1.5 degree Celsius “comfort zone.”
  • Rivalries and diplomatic tension makes the “balance of inequalities” portion of the Paris Agreement particularly hard to implement. For instance, the U.S. agreed to voluntarily pay $3 billion dollars under the commitments made by President Obama.
  • Efforts to measure, track and monitor GHGs lack standardization and may not live up to the agreement’s stated aim of transparency.
  • Not to be understated, the fossil fuel industry and its friends (gas-powered automobiles, fossil-fuel powered utilities, etc.) will likely face consequences as fossil fuels get phased out. However, it’s important to note that this transition doesn’t just result from the Paris Agreement. The price of renewable energy has dropped below the price of fossil fuels, giving developers an incentive to invest in renewable energy projects.
In short, the Paris Agreement might look like a bad deal to some, but it represents significant progress on getting the world to agree to take climate action.
What's the "correct" temperature of the world, and how much will it cost?
A question I keep asking. The idiots believe that we are at the point of Earth's perfect climate and no deviations should be allowed since humans stupidly built cities in flood prone areas.
This has been a tropical world and an ice world.
Some will benefit while some won't. Not a global calamity.
I suppose we must stop tectonic plate shifting also, so the cities of California don't end up in the ocean as the plate heads north to Alaska.
Nothing on Earth is permanent including human construction.

So I guess that's the end of the Climate Change Hysteria by the Left?

Well we would need to agree a relief package for all developing nations to encourage them to use renewables.

Why should the west have the benefit of an industrial revolution and then pull up the drawbridge ? *

Think about your logic. On the one hand, you say we need to save the planet. On the other hand, you recognize the economic impact of fossil fuels and that others should have that benefit too. How is that going to save the planet?

It’s either all or nothing. Otherwise, it’s all bullshit.

At some point, we have to start thinking globally. It's the only planet we've got and it will take most of us working in the same direction to protect it.
Everytime you post on that device built from plastics from oil, heavy metals and toxic chemicals, another tree dies.
Recycle your toxic devices, shun the comfort of a modern existence, and go live naked in the woods.
Walk the environmental walk.

I heard they were better and cheaper. Isn't that encouragement enough?

Renewables are not YET proven to go 1:1 vs fossil fuels to sustain the economy.

The greens have been lying?

Show us where greens are at least matching fossils without increasing costs or compromising resources?

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Go to China and work in their factories. Go ahead. You freaking parasitical self important dildo.

Show us where greens are at least matching fossils without increasing costs or compromising resources?

Are you saying that renewable energy is more expensive and less reliable than fossil fuels?

and? nothing will change-----you get off on this dumbshit????!! WOW

Forum List

Back