US Security ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
it's 3:30 am, President Trump is in bed asleep, theres a knock on his door ...

"Mr President, there's a national emergency ... we're getting explicit intel that N Korea is about to launch a missile, and it could be armed with a nuclear warhead, YOU'RE NEEDED IN THE SITUATION ROOM IMMEDIATELY!!

(Trump responds)

Ok, I'll be there as soon as I have my hair done, and put on some makeup ... give me 2 hours!

"Mr President, there's a national emergency ... we're getting explicit intel that N Korea is about to launch a missile, and it could be armed with a nuclear warhead, YOU'RE NEEDED IN THE SITUATION ROOM IMMEDIATELY!!

(Trump responds)

Ok, I'll be there as soon as I have my hair done, and put on some makeup ... give me 2 hours!

When one has absolutely nothing else at all.

(Trump responds)

you dont think Mr Ego will show up "unfinished" do you?

(Trump responds)

I think you are one butt hurt little Liberal toad.

(Trump responds)

you thinking ... what a novel concept

(Trump responds)

all that and I bet you can tell time to.

(Trump responds)

all that and I bet you can tell time to.

prove its not a probability - possibility.

Forum List

Back