US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

So pejoratives and ad hominems are your arguments against the people who actually do this for a living. Cool story bro. For shits and giggles who would you go to? :dunno::laugh:
You are demanding that I accept the opinions of quacks

And I’m not going to play that game with you

You are demanding that I accept the opinions of quacks

And I’m not going to play that game with you
The game is this clown show you cosplayers put on where you think calling professionals that actually work for living quaks is some sort of argument worthy of respect. :laugh:

Stop relating this trans bullshit to people like that. It insults their legacy.
The trans legacy is all negative.

And I get that from detransers

"Walt Heyer identified as a transgender woman for eight years and now has a passion for helping others who regret their gender change. Walt travels extensively to share his story of redemption at conferences, churches, and universities. Walt has appeared on numerous radio and television shows in the U.S. and Canada. His articles have been published online, and his books, Trans Life Survivors; A Transgender’s Faith; Paper Genders: Pulling the Mask Off the Transgender Phenomenon; Gender, Lies and Suicide: A Whistleblower Speaks Out; Articles of Impeachment against Sex Change Surgery; Perfected with Love; and Trading My Sorrows are a welcome resource in understanding the transgender issue. He currently runs Sex Change Regret, assisting heterosexual men who are considering gender transition or who regret attempting to change their sex."

The game is this clown show you cosplayers put on where you think calling professionals that actually work for living quaks is some sort of argument worthy of respect. :laugh:
There you go using strange words to try and make yourself look educated

And it does not change the fact that shrinks who tell us trans people are anything other than nuts simply dont know what they are talking about

They're not pretending to be women, they're actually women? DURR
Not according to the learned professionals and adding durr at the end doesn't change that fact.
A "professional" who thinks a man can become a woman because of feelings is a quack.
Says who? You? Who's you Todd? :dunno:

When you can accept that, objectively, you're no one to take seriously on this issue then you'll stop being a cosplayer and graduate into becoming a real boy (or whatever gender you identify as ;) ). :itsok:

Not according to the learned professionals and adding durr at the end doesn't change that fact.

Says who? You? Who's you Todd? :dunno:

When you can accept that, objectively, you're no one to take seriously on this issue then you'll stop being a cosplayer and graduate into becoming a real boy (or whatever gender you identify as ;) ). :itsok:

Not according to the learned professionals

They're not actually women or they're not pretending to be women, according to the professionals?

Not according to the learned professionals

They're not actually women or they're not pretending to be women, according to the professionals?
The learned professionals say being a woman is a social gender choice. Now cosplay and pretend otherwise Todd. :itsok::laugh:

No Todd, don't pretend that bit of stupidity is my idea. A person can be whatever gender they identify as. A man is a man Todd and a woman is a woman.

That stupidity isn't your idea? Thank goodness.

A person can be whatever gender they identify as.

Or a pony, or a unicorn, or anything, right?

The learned professionals say being a woman is a social gender choice. Now cosplay and pretend otherwise Todd. :itsok::laugh:
The learned professionals said the earth was flat, the sun orbited the earth and disease was cause by bad humors in the air at one time. Were they right?

The learned professionals said the earth was flat, the sun orbited the earth and disease was cause by bad humors in the air at one time. Were they right?
Could religious believers without a method of determining objective fact from fiction (the scientific method) really be considered learned?

Coming from someone who thinks "identify as" changes men into women, that's hilarious!
You have to pretend I said that because fundamentally you're a cosplayer at heart. Men are men and women are women and these are a genders that any person can identify as. So sayeth the objectively more educated professionals. :itsok:

Forum List

Back