US to announce new $2.3 billion military aid package for Ukraine

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Tuesday that the US will soon announce more than $2.3 billion in military aid for Ukraine.

“This package under presidential drawdown authority will provide new air defense interceptors, anti-tank weapons, and other critical munitions from US inventories,” Austin said in a meeting with Ukrainian Defense Minister Rustem Umerov.

Oh and that is on top of the 61B already approved.....Where are all these extra billions for the MIC coming from?

Hell, with 64 billion we could have walls on our southern border five deep!

At this point it should be operating off a go fund me account from Ukraine bro donations.

This money is hardly on top of anything. It is quite logical to assume they are part of 60 billion package approved in April.

"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat!"

1720015120395.jpeg

Colonel of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service Andrei Bezrukov explains in 2 minutes what is happening in the world.
I'm curious to know: Ukrainians, did you enjoy being a bargaining chip and fools who bought into the stories about "democracy"? Was it worth it?

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Tuesday that the US will soon announce more than $2.3 billion in military aid for Ukraine.

“This package under presidential drawdown authority will provide new air defense interceptors, anti-tank weapons, and other critical munitions from US inventories,” Austin said in a meeting with Ukrainian Defense Minister Rustem Umerov.

Oh and that is on top of the 61B already approved.....Where are all these extra billions for the MIC coming from?

At this point it should be operating off a go fund me account from Ukraine bro donations.
We could of had walls during Trump but didn't

Colonel of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service Andrei Bezrukov explains in 2 minutes what is happening in the world.
I'm curious to know: Ukrainians, did you enjoy being a bargaining chip and fools who bought into the stories about "democracy"? Was it worth it?

Is Russia so demented they think they can force the old empire back together?

So now we're 'American middle class suckers' for advocating capitalism Ringo?
Аdvocating capitalism was already obsolete in the 19th century. So...
The capitalist economy is efficient, but only for a very small ruling group of people... But this group doesn't give a shit about anyone else or the fate of humanity.

Last edited:

unbelievable fuck Ukraine. Thank A scumbag Democrat.

Do I know where the funds are going?? No. Probably a lot to "the big guy" through back channels. But giving weapons?? Please be generous in that regard. THAT are what the UKES need.

Greg

KGB has ONE RULE; eliminate OPPOSITION. That means any Ukrainian who isn't a Putin supporter. They know they are dead if Putin wins. defeat Putin or die; what is YOUR choice??

Greg

Where are the billions coming from? the poor dumb US taxpayer, at the same time your services and infrastructure go to total rat shit. :TH_WAY~113:

This money is hardly on top of anything. It is quite logical to assume they are part of 60 billion package approved in April.
I would NOT assume that at all. It is more likely what was originally needed while Biden(Family and assorted freak hangers on) get a HUGE kickback; send bullets, not money. Let the Euros provide the money. They will better keep track of it. And Biden will get NOTHING!!

Greg

KGB has ONE RULE; eliminate OPPOSITION. That means any Ukrainian who isn't a Putin supporter. They know they are dead if Putin wins. defeat Putin or die; what is YOUR choice??

Greg
There is no KGB you imbecile, Putin was a KGB officer in East Germany decades ago, so F... what, Bush senior was the head of the CIA like that fascist clown Pompeo.

Forum List

Back