US upset that our allies aren't helping us....LOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Folks, the nerves the absolute nerves....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

"The US is upset hahahahahahahahahaha"

A democrat is anti-US always. They delight in US trouble.

• Banned

"The US is upset hahahahahahahahahaha"

A democrat is anti-US always. They delight in US trouble.
Uh, if anybody is anti US, its Trump...he's all but diss'd everything and everybody but Putin and NK and he refused to serve his country when called upon...LOLOLOLOL

What this post needs is more cowbell.

By the way, your claim about the US never ever winning a war alone is wrong. You didn't put any thought into your claim
but just thought I'd let you know so you can honestly say you know at least one true thing.

• Banned
What this post needs is more cowbell.

By the way, your claim about the US never ever winning a war alone is wrong. You didn't put any thought into your claim
but just thought I'd let you know so you can honestly say you know at least one true thing.
I made a mistake your so right...we have won wars alone....fighting among ourselves you nut.....Listen, lets get into the 20th century and keep it there....name one effin war we won alone, I double dog dare you to name just one and I'm not talking about food stamps and drugs.....LOLOLOLOL

We're not upset, we know that our "allies" are almost completely useless, pussified Progressives
Our allies strongly advised us to not go searching for WMDS in Iraq and now they have a giant "I told you so" hanging over our heads. Perhaps an apology is in order.

We're not upset, we know that our "allies" are almost completely useless, pussified Progressives
Our allies strongly advised us to not go searching for WMDS in Iraq and now they have a giant "I told you so" hanging over our heads. Perhaps an apology is in order.
I suggest Fox news males and blondes, the Trump boys and his supporters all darn a uniform and go fight for their country......LOLOLO

Why should they? Trump is a fucking idiot and a bone spur coward who will send others to die for his own personal wealth, and his chicken shit supporters won't say a damn thing about it. What a bunch of pussies.

A. We aren't in a war

B. I'm not sure why you find the lives of American soldiers being put in more danger humorous. Aren't you former military?

I made a mistake your so right...we have won wars alone....fighting among ourselves you nut.....Listen, lets get into the 20th century and keep it there....name one effin war we won alone, I double dog dare you to name just one and I'm not talking about food stamps and drugs.....LOLOLOLOL
Well try the Spanish American war for one, dimwit. LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

Britain 'on same page' as US over Suleimani killing, says Raab

After Obama drew the red line and back down. Why would they back us.

You sound very cheerful at the news

Forum List

Back