US upset that our allies aren't helping us....LOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLO

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Folks, the nerves the absolute nerves....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

At least you're happy.
How can anybody who loathes the GOP, Trump and his supporters not love this shit? I'm just waiting on the roof to cave in and I hope it starts with the south and work its way to the white house!!This country has thumbed its nose to our allies, supported corruption, gave love to our enemies, embraced racism, praised those that welcome it, allowed the nut to diss our institution, WE ARE SO OVER DO FOR KARMA, ITS PATHETIC!!

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

Once WE dropped OUR nukes on Japan, we showed we didn't need help from anybody going forward.
Today, if we had the courage to use them, we wouldn't need any help.
Yes we did didn't we...and they've been kicking our sorry ass monetarily since then, eh? LOLOLOOLOLOLOLO. so much for destroying a nation...and for historical sakes, it was to end a war and it was GERMANY THAT GOT US THAT BOMB, NOT THE KEN'S, JUST SAYIN

US upset that our allies aren't helping us

YOU seem to be the one who is upset. I wonder why? Too much winning?
Winning??? LOLOLOLOL....only a simple minded redneck hooked on OPIODs and SSI checks, think we're winning....oh and making america great again....LOLOLOLOLOLO

As opposed to an illiterate, uneducated, triggered, welfare queen like you moron? Your stupidity is truly astounding. We’re winning, laughing at you, and will enjoy rubbing your face in another Trump term in November.
Now that's something...you're white stupid ass is at home laughing at me, while all the fuckin planet is laughing at you simple minded red white and vomit retards who support Trump and lets not forget how they treat that bitch. So you keep on laughing fool and trust me, the american sane would vote for a dust ball stuck in a belly button before the clown gets another term....remember idiot, Putin may be off that day, who knows in Nov.

DOES ANYBODY FIND IT ODD, THE TRUMP WHO HAS DISS'D OUR INTEL COMMUNITY DOWN TO THE RED MEAT, WHO GIVE AWAY TOP SECRET INFORMATION TO OUR ADVERSARIES, WHO HATES THE FBI, THE CIA, ETC....ALL OF A SUDDEN GETS HIGH ALERT INFORMATION THAT THE US IS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER...AND THIS BITCH BELIEVE IT?????? YALL DON'T FIND THAT SHIT JUST A LITTLE BIT FUCKIN ODD?????

I made a mistake your so right...we have won wars alone....fighting among ourselves you nut.....Listen, lets get into the 20th century and keep it there....name one effin war we won alone, I double dog dare you to name just one and I'm not talking about food stamps and drugs.....LOLOLOLOL
Well try the Spanish American war for one, dimwit. LOLOLOLOLOL
EDUCATE YOURSELF....GOOGLE IT, I'M NEVER WRONG AND I TALK THE 20TH CENTURY AND BEYOND!!

After Obama drew the red line and back down. Why would they back us.
Try as you may, yall not blaming this shit on Obama, but good try retard

After Obama drew the red line and back down. Why would they back us.
Almost 4 years in and you nuts still got Obama swinging off your nut sacks....LOLOLOLOLOL. I would bet my last dollar, they'd back Obama still before they rally for Trump, wanna bet me?

Barry Obumma is busy vacationing in Hawaii right now, though I'm not exactly sure what he is vacationing FROM.
You really don't want to go there....Trump golfs more than Tiger Woods and Woods does it for a living.....what ever you do, don't go there when it comes to vacations, Trumps been on a tax payer funded vacation, since he took the white house

Iraq now wants all foreigners out of their country. Will they build a wall to keep us out?
Iraq calls for foreign forces to leave after Trump orders killing of Soleimani
Where will we go? Does that mean our embassy with (according to one poster here) 5,000 troops in it will also need to vacate?
I've been reading this prediction from the morning after. What is the admin's plan for remaining within firing distance over there? Or is the Paraliament going to be overridden by the President who begs us again to stay?
We should go home and stay there and they can do what they want with the embassy. No one likes occupying troops in their country no matter their stated intentions. In the early 60s many Japanese wanted us to leave, not because they didn`t like us but because they didn`t want to be caught up in the Russia vs. U.S. cold war nonsense with nukes.
Yes, return home after making every muslim country a shit ho. Look for the Saudi's to take yet more revenge on the US

A. We aren't in a war
I would think that would end all rational commentary.

We are in a long running conflict that goes back to the Carter administration, and before, when our embassy, counter to all laws of civilized nations, was attacked and taken hostage by Iran.

They know better than to go to actual war. They were in a bloody eight year war with Iraq who we wiped up like a stain on the carpet in a relatively brief period of time.

Iran would rather stand behind the picket fence and bark then actually go out into the street and meet the pit bull.

Furthermore war is not necessary to contain Iran and the leftists who like to whip themselves up into a frenzy over the self inflicted prospect of war are only acting the fools like Iran is.
Dude, its this type of thinking that get ppl killed. You Trump nuts are living in a time, without social media, without terrorist attacks on American soil and with leadership that was sane and reasonable....today is a whole new ball game. Yes both North Korea and Iran, Iraq, everybody is talking a good game, while the Saudi's help fund and support every attack thus far in this country, and your president is okay with it...TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND BOTH RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE JUST WAITING FOR US TO IMPLODE SO THAT THEY CAN RULE THIS PLANET AND ITS GONNA HAPPEN

Once WE dropped OUR nukes on Japan, we showed we didn't need help from anybody going forward.
Today, if we had the courage to use them, we wouldn't need any help.
That's the only reason this nut it talking shit, so don't be shocked...its a coming and God help us all. You Trump nuts are too far gone to understand what is happening....you got your 12 buck an hour jobssssssss, your white pride Hitler shit going and could give a damn

Where will we go? Does that mean our embassy with (according to one poster here) 5,000 troops in it will also need to vacate?
I've been reading this prediction from the morning after. What is the admin's plan for remaining within firing distance over there? Or is the Paraliament going to be overridden by the President who begs us again to stay?

We absolutely should close our Iraqi embassy.
Actually Taz, the US should be getting out of all these countries and email shit going forward

DOES ANYBODY FIND IT ODD, THE TRUMP WHO HAS DISS'D OUR INTEL COMMUNITY DOWN TO THE RED MEAT, WHO GIVE AWAY TOP SECRET INFORMATION TO OUR ADVERSARIES, WHO HATES THE FBI, THE CIA, ETC....ALL OF A SUDDEN GETS HIGH ALERT INFORMATION THAT THE US IS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER...AND THIS BITCH BELIEVE IT?????? YALL DON'T FIND THAT SHIT JUST A LITTLE BIT FUCKIN ODD?????
No, no. It's perfectly natural...

Obama made us the laughing stock of the world.
In defiance of all data. Otherwise you're completely right.

World's confidence in US leadership under Trump at new low, poll finds
  • Approval for US falls to 30% from 48% under Obama
  • ‘Historic low’ of Gallup poll ‘sets a new bar for disapproval’
The article says in big letters that it's over s year old. Did you miss that part?

The article says in big letters that it's over s year old. Did you miss that part?
Yet the data shows Obama was regarded by the world much more favourably than was the Orange Cheeto, in contradiction of the post on which I commented. But I know you can't accept data, no worries.

Here's some more data. Of course, you're welcome to post your own data showing the world respects Trump more than it did Obama. I'd like to see that to tell the truth.

Globally, Trump is much less popular than his predecessor. Across 37 countries we surveyed in spring 2017, a median of just 22% said they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. In contrast, 64% expressed confidence in President Barack Obama in these same 37 nations during the final years of his presidency.

And this shift in American leadership has clearly had an impact on how the world sees the U.S.: A median of 49% now give the U.S. a favorable rating, down from 64% in the Obama era.
9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_1-1.png

America's international image continues to suffer

Forum List

Back