US upset that our allies aren't helping us....LOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLO

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Folks, the nerves the absolute nerves....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.
After Obama drew the red line and back down. Why would they back us.
Almost 4 years in and you nuts still got Obama swinging off your nut sacks....LOLOLOLOLOL. I would bet my last dollar, they'd back Obama still before they rally for Trump, wanna bet me?

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

A. We aren't in a war

B. I'm not sure why you find the lives of American soldiers being put in more danger humorous. Aren't you former military?
We are in a war, nuts vs squirrels....and our soldiers are put in more peril thanks to Trump...we got Americans in Iran and Iraq, you moron. Listen, Taz please get some help...your value system lacks something called common sense...adjust it before its too late.

Almost 4 years in and you nuts still got Obama swinging off your nut sacks....LOLOLOLOLOL. I would bet my last dollar, they'd back Obama still before they rally for Trump, wanna bet me?

Barry Obumma is busy vacationing in Hawaii right now, though I'm not exactly sure what he is vacationing FROM.

A. We aren't in a war

B. I'm not sure why you find the lives of American soldiers being put in more danger humorous. Aren't you former military?
We are in a war, nuts vs squirrels....and our soldiers are put in more peril thanks to Trump...we got Americans in Iran and Iraq, you moron. Listen, Taz please get some help...your value system lacks something called common sense...adjust it before its too late.

We shouldn't be in Iraq or Iran and I'm not the one laughing about it. You are.

Perhaps you're the one who needs help.

Obama made us the laughing stock of the world. Takes a while to over come when other countries know your president was a pussy.

A. We aren't in a war
I would think that would end all rational commentary.

We are in a long running conflict that goes back to the Carter administration, and before, when our embassy, counter to all laws of civilized nations, was attacked and taken hostage by Iran.

They know better than to go to actual war. They were in a bloody eight year war with Iraq who we wiped up like a stain on the carpet in a relatively brief period of time.

Iran would rather stand behind the picket fence and bark then actually go out into the street and meet the pit bull.

Furthermore war is not necessary to contain Iran and the leftists who like to whip themselves up into a frenzy over the self inflicted prospect of war are only acting the fools like Iran is.

Iraq now wants all foreigners out of their country. Will they build a wall to keep us out?
Iraq calls for foreign forces to leave after Trump orders killing of Soleimani
Where will we go? Does that mean our embassy with (according to one poster here) 5,000 troops in it will also need to vacate?
I've been reading this prediction from the morning after. What is the admin's plan for remaining within firing distance over there? Or is the Paraliament going to be overridden by the President who begs us again to stay?

Iraq now wants all foreigners out of their country. Will they build a wall to keep us out?
Iraq calls for foreign forces to leave after Trump orders killing of Soleimani
Where will we go? Does that mean our embassy with (according to one poster here) 5,000 troops in it will also need to vacate?
I've been reading this prediction from the morning after. What is the admin's plan for remaining within firing distance over there? Or is the Paraliament going to be overridden by the President who begs us again to stay?
We should go home and stay there and they can do what they want with the embassy. No one likes occupying troops in their country no matter their stated intentions. In the early 60s many Japanese wanted us to leave, not because they didn`t like us but because they didn`t want to be caught up in the Russia vs. U.S. cold war nonsense with nukes.

We absolutely should close our Iraqi embassy.

US upset that our allies aren't helping us

YOU seem to be the one who is upset. I wonder why? Too much winning?
Winning??? LOLOLOLOL....only a simple minded redneck hooked on OPIODs and SSI checks, think we're winning....oh and making america great again....LOLOLOLOLOLO

As opposed to an illiterate, uneducated, triggered, welfare queen like you moron? Your stupidity is truly astounding. We’re winning, laughing at you, and will enjoy rubbing your face in another Trump term in November.

Once WE dropped OUR nukes on Japan, we showed we didn't need help from anybody going forward.
Today, if we had the courage to use them, we wouldn't need any help.

At least you're happy.

So your saying our allies wouldn’t help us in a war?? Huh

Trump made his bed. There is no reason for Europe to get involved in this. Trump did this with no regards to Europe's views. Now he wants Europe to help him make a further mess of this.

Trump made his bed. There is no reason for Europe to get involved in this. Trump did this with no regards to Europe's views. Now he wants Europe to help him make a further mess of this.
The US has a moronic clown in the white house, 700 years old, now taking revenge on shit that happened in the 80's, the Iran Hostage shit, that's how fucked up America has become. US soldiers are the will of a mad man...US soldiers who all voted for this tough talking coward who refuse to serve when it was his time to serve. This country will rule the day, YALL thought Trump was the second coming....LOLOOLLOLO, they're words, not mine

So your saying our allies wouldn’t help us in a war?? Huh
What I am telling you, is that Trump starts shit and expect other's to bend to his will and take it. Its almost like being butt fucked by a prison inmate, while taking a shit......I hope and pray, that somebody in our military grow enough guts to defy Trump and help the congress impeach this bitch and put his sorry white ass away, Trump is fuckin crazy!!

Forum List

Back